Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`wall flower

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:38 pm

Introduce yourself, tell us how you got here, and what you plan on doing with your winnings if you are chosen.

I'm wall flower. My real name is Jane, and this guild was talked about so much that I just had to join. I was curious, and found that it was unlike any other charities I had seen. (Ugh... I feel so bleh while writing this. It sounds so monotonous, doesn't it?)

This paragraph is just personal stuff I felt like writing. ^^;; You don't have to read it if you don't want to.

So! About me. I'm a fourteen year old girl just about to embark on an epic adventure called HIGH SCHOOL. xD actually, it's not that big of a deal... I just wanted to use all caps for once ^^. I like drawing and photoshopping, even if I'm no good. I'm officially addicted to Gaia, and I spend my time here doing what I can to get what I want. I've never really gotten close to anybody on here, and I think that it's a little sad... especiallywhen I see everyone with their friends on here, doing stuff together. I find it hard to get to know someone just by reading their posts.... but hey, that's me.
In real life, I also distance myself from people for some reason. Actually... I don't have friends in my real life either! Huh. I also enjoy writing and reading, and sometimes studying things I get interested in. I'm going to a small Catholic high school, but I hope to be accepted into a school called IMSA.
------- end of personal blahs

What I intend to do with the money if I get it is save it. I'm not going to spend it all right away, but figure out what to do with it. There are so many possibilities xD. I could donate a fraction to charities, or even start a charity... I could invest in an item that would give me more gold in the future, so that more even more possibilities would come up.

I will probably drop some money to some people's quests, and also save some for my younger sisters, who aren't old enough to be on Gaia yet.

Another fraction of the money would be spent on pixel clothes for my avatar... I have yet to stop the obsession with dressing a pixel doll! and it would also go towards avatar art.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:19 pm

hey im kankuro360 or you can call me kankuro i am a real big video game addict and anime freak if you want to know anything esle that i like just go to my pro

KANKURO360

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

_Kyo_Kyo_91

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:21 pm

My online apparatus is Kyo, but in the real world my name is Kat. I'm 16 years of age, and I am an aspiring photographer. I've always been an artist at heart and was blessed with the ability to follow through with my artisitc urges such as singing, drawing, and taking pictures. I am also a softball player (pitcher) in high school. When I'm not playing softball, studying, taking pictures, or with my boyfriend I am online. If I am lucky enough to win I will use the gold to buy my ninja plated steel headband, and then probably donate the rest or use it to start a giveaway thread or something.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:26 pm

hii^^ my names jette
im 12 yrs old
i liv in canada
but im born in the philippines
i lyk the colors black,blue,and red
i lyk the sport soccer,volleyball,badminton,and i lyk learning how to bike too
i lyk using msn tok cuz its very ez for me
ive been in gaia since feb....if u include feb....ive been in gaia for bout 6 months
hmmmm.....the winnings?? i cud never hav had this avi if it wasnt for my gaia frends....they donated money and stuff to me....and the only thing i can think of for me to use the money is to repay for their kindness.
i think thats all i can tell u =D

Jette12

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:29 pm

Hey I'm TokyoSamurai94 but you can call me tokyo. My real name is Bob. My interests are drawing, writing, video games, manga, and anime. Someday I want to make video games or publish a book. Lately I've been playing my Wii, reading, working out, and exploring the forums of gaia. My dislikes are preps, school, homework, summer work, and being hungry. If I win 1 million gold I would buy some of the old, more expensive Monthly Collectibles. I would also buy most of the store items. I would love to win that much gold and am happy to be a part of this big guild. biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:36 pm

My Name: On Gaia, I'm Roka Ablem Akoro, but you can call me Roka, rok or whatever you want as long as it isn't offencive, my real name is Stephen and I'm fifteen years old, and yes my favorite book is David Copperfield, by Charles Dickens, and if I won I'd buy some things for my avi, make a guild about my own fantasy story called The Heroes of Omavar, which would also be a help guild, but I would mostly donate to others and buy some MCs.

Rahka Ablem

Yaki Lackadaisy

Anxious Conversationalist

7,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:40 pm

Hello, all, my name's Yaki M. Lackadaisy, ^^ I'm a dorky teen with the randomness of a mental patient on a sugar high. My hobbies include singing, writing, drawing, and playing piano, ;3 I'm currently, and will forever be obsessed with Square-enix's hit video game series, Kingdom Hearts! ;D I've also just got my first Final Fantasy game, Final Fantasy 12, ^^

I've been on Gaia for a year now, and almost had my dream avatar (about 48K/ one g pin away from my dream! gonk ) but got hacked by my own cousin (currently trying to sort that out with him.) What would I do if I ever won money...? I'd probably save some, spend some, and use most of it to help my friends with their avatars (for all the times they helped me, x3)! =D
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:26 pm

~Meh~
Name? Curtis, I know it's boring.
Backround? Well since I am adopted, I only know so little about my backround, I only know I am a tiny bit Native, but still white. I am learning more and more about the Finnish language though.
Personality? Well I have changed over the past three years since grade 6. I got hated, arrested, and moved. But I am still happy and nice!
Age? I am 14, 15 July 04. I was born in '93.
Other Stuff?I am straight, dating a girl named Cassidy, I am going to high school at JP2 coming September, I live in Edmonton Area, I LOVE Pespi, I adore my Dog, Koko, and am currently living at the computer...
-Gaia
-WoW
-VF
-Horrorish Movies like Silent Hill.
-Finnish culture and language
-Metal music
-Meh Friends
-Drawing although I suck at it
-Writing

Dislikes:
-Coke
-Blonde hair on meh
-My old self
-Police, it's just the way they talk to meh
-Winter
-Summer
-My Computer
-Wireless Keyboards

RivFador

Bisuketto

Dapper Ladykiller

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:42 pm

Allo,

Name:Brandon
Background:College student and a librarian. Nothing special.
Personality: Laid back.
Other stuffs: Boring single guy atm earning my masters in history.

Likes~
reading
writing
anime
going out with my buddies

Dislikes~
can't think of anything at the moment.

If i get chosen I'm going to try and finish my dream avatar which holds a heafty sum.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:04 am

Name: X-Kairu
Nickname: Kairu
Favorite Color(s): Blue and red
Favorite Number: 7
Favorite Superhero: Spiderpig (Simpson's Movie)
Background: You don't need to know.

I like: Writing poetry or books, reading anime or watching it and going out with friends.

How I got here: I saw this in a signature.

What I will be doing with the money: I will probably finish my first Dream Avatar and start on second one and in the middle, probably donate gold to random people.

X-Kairu

[[Midnight Rose]]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:07 am

So, you want to know about me do you? Well paragraphs are boring so how bout a list?

You can call me Rose or Stephy,
I'm 14,
I live in Canada,
I luff Josh, ♥
I'm pretty shy,
I'm also outspoken when I want to be, XD
I can yell hella loud if you get me angry,
Anime is win,
My favorite food is Udon,
I love reading,
I ♥ Gaia, (even if my parents don't)
I'm going to high school this year, =)
My best friend is Avril,
I'm cooler than you, (lol j/k)
Full Metal Alchemist rocks,
Death Note is the best,
Naruto is cool,
Kakashi is smexy,
I ♥♥ drawing,
I hate Jason and Kenny, (don't ask)
Yes, I believe in magic,
I'm a ninja,
Are you even still reading?
I need a job,
My dream is to be a famous actress,
I have blond hair,
I have grey eyes,
I'm such a loner =)
I like the band L'Arc En Ciel,
I miss my old house,
I miss my dog, (we had to give her away)
Learning French tests my sanity,
Math sucks,
T.V. is not the way of learning, (I don't care what you say)
I want a laptop,
I'm writing a book,
I hate my teeth,
I like the song 'Hey There Delilah,'
Dora the Explorer should die,
I idolise my brothers even if they'll never notice,
Holy crap it's midnight,
I hate brussel sprouts,
I love shopping but I never have money,
I spend more time holed up in my room than anything,
My room is the size of a closet,
I hate posers, (be yourself!)
Celebrities should give back more,
I don't like summer.

So now that my list is done I'll move onto the next question. What would I do with 1 mil? Hmm.... Well I guess I'd achieve my dream avvie, then put some away, give some of it to my cousin, and maybe start a lottery or something for fun. How did I get here? Well I saw so many links around Gaia I thought I'd join. Well there you go. You know me.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:15 am

Well my name is Robby(aka MC2.i got that nick name a long time ago.) and i only joined a couple days ago.I was in my friends friend guild and i saw a couple banners of this guild in peoples siggys so i decided to come here.Im really in to parkour and ninjas.I watch animes like bleach and Naruto.And the occasional hentai. xd .if i won i would probally use my money to make more mone.(You know buy buying items and slling them for more then they should be to some noob who joined gaia and has a bunch of money.lol).O and if if you go to amelia middle school talk to me sometime.

Ashley7985

xkaleexonex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:34 am

I'm Kalee
My age is not for you to know
-sticks tongue out-
I love Samurais and ninjas
I like video games
I live on the computer
What is there to say?
OH...

I LOVE HARRY POTTER STUFF!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:09 am

ign: nianrei heart
hi to everyone 3nodding

nianrei

DrinkBurntCoffee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:16 am

~Meh~
Name? Seana (shaun-a)
Backround? high school student
Age? 16
Other Stuff?I am bi, dating a great guy named Jesse, we've been together for over a year, I live in Ontario, Canada zzzZZZZ,
-gaia (of course)
-drawing
-VF
-just hanging out
-scary movies, though not a lot of them are scary
-the internets
-anime
-big hugs/cuddles
-fluffy pillows and blankets

Dislikes:
-emo kids
-preppy people
-the hot summer weather
-sun
-waking up early
-school
-BIG doggies
-Naruto

What I will be doing with the money:
prolly buy most everything i want, donate to friends and random people.
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games