Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:06 am
Accelerator's only weakness is time. o wo And, y'know, anti-magic, which solves a LOT of problems with ultra-tough enemies...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:07 am
o wo

stickdude

Generous Informer

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:07 am
Time? How? o wo

Also yes. And apparently, it's just a Power Limiter. o wo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:09 am
After events in the series, he can only use his powers for half an hour. Which is quite sufficient for most enemies, mind you, especially if he's seriously trying to stop them. XD Before that, well, it's pointed out he could survive an all-out nuclear attack with essentially no effort, being completely invincible and all.

Outside of that... remember, people expect the Hero to win, so a GOOD villain character in a match-up would plan with that expectation. ^^ You can't always win in direct combat in these things, but if you make it so their victory ultimately ensures yours... then you're the true winner. Especially if you can make it a Xanatos Gambit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:15 am
Ah, right! Because of his need of the Sisters to be able to process properly. o wo

I plan on giving him a heel-face turn somewhere along the series however, but I'm not sure. Another draft includes killing 80% of all named characters. o wo"

I love that chart!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:18 am
Heh heh heh~

In a way, the best villains are the ones that lose, but still somehow manage to get what they want... that way, they don't seem cheaply overpowered, but the Heroes can't end things so perfectly, either... and yeah. ^^

*Should go play Elsword some more*  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:23 am
And that is why the Joker is one of the best villains of all time, at least, to me. o wo b  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:25 am
He is to many people. ^^ Granted, you don't have to be outright crazy to make that sort of thing work... but if every result is a win, there's no way you can ever lose. I'd say to go for that in your tourney. ^^  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:31 am
Nemesis is a master strategist, so that wouldn't be out of character. I love the idea! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:36 am
Fufufu~ >D

So, yeah. o wo Figure out your strengths, figure out your goals, and figure out how to lose in such a way as to advance said goals. In a lot of these types of things, if you continually show weakness, enemies will jump on it like sharks... and become extremely easy to manipulate. ^^  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:41 am
I wish I could think like you. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:44 am
Hey Lun. How many characters do you have in the guild right now?

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:47 am
It just takes a little practice. Or, you know, applying comic book stuff to your characters.

For example, say you have a [Real Plot], but you need some help with it... and the only person who can make what you need is a villain who's currently in the big prison. So you set up a plan, let the Hero catch on, deliberately lose and get into Jail, and when you're in, you start talking to the other guy... in return for his help, you'll break him out... and you set up your escape before your "failed" plan even got started. Once you're out, you immediately take over the airways and announce your plan to damage a section of the city, but you're also obviously drawing as many people as possible away from a central area (say, City Hall)... which, most likely, the Hero will notice and go investigate. Which is fine, because that's irrelevant to your plans and just a distraction as you escape the city entirely and get to work on finishing your true plan. Meanwhile, your street cred with other villains goes up because you got out of jail with impunity and screwed with the police and the Hero both, and they couldn't do anything to stop you, which is GREAT for attracting the notice of an important, high-ranking villain whose help you could really use for the next part of your machine...

~.^

It's villains like that who tend to be fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:55 am
Two, Stick. What's up? o wo

The Chessmaster is always a fun role to play! o wo b

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:59 am
It is. Especially when, instead of obviously winning, losing gives you everything you need. >D Just adapt this sort of thing to your own character and go have fun in the tourney!  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games