Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:25 am

I'm thinking once I get a job and gets a few paycheques, I'm going to go out and get myself a PS3 like I have wanted for a while now. They have BluRay players built in. From there...I don't know. I'll probably have to save up for the most expensive disks I have ever bought...And the price might even go up for all I know.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:59 am

You'll be lucky to have time for a job... I don't have half your workload and I'm swamped.

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:21 pm

I'm managing somehow. Once I get the National exam over with then I can focus on my carreer and such instead of studying all the time.
Speaking of which I'm going to be studying for most of tonight. I got a Transfusion test tomorrow.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:41 pm

Hiraru~ :3

can i ask you a question..?

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 pm

I don't know... Can you?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:02 pm

She just did! rofl

And here's a pic of the forecast in Carbonear today. I laughed so hard when I saw that. Apparently it was -50 degrees celcius today xd
User Image

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:08 pm

rofl
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:08 pm

*pouts*
this is serious D:!

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:24 am

Okay... sorry Gimme feel free to ask away. If this is something you don't want the entire guild to know about, you can even PM me.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:03 pm

well..
i saving up money for university..
and and..
i was wondering if i should go to learn design in a university D:

i love to design so much.. but but.. im not sure if it will help me in the future T.T;
i recalled that you are learning art in a university ( if im not wrong o.o;; )
sosos i was wondering if you could advice me D:

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:38 am

... Gimme... Honestly if you told me you wanted to try jumping off tall buildings as a stunt woman I would tell you to go for it, as long as it makes you happy. As for helping you in the future... I'm not going to tell you that Design will be a field in which you are easily going to find a job, because I honestly don't know which version of Design your talking about. If it's graphic design, the job field will have a LOT of competition. If it's clothing design, that field might take a nice person, chew them up and spit them out, because it's very cut throat. If we're talking about, Home Design... You could get hired with a firm, have a decent life and then one day open your own home design.

Does that answer your question? I'm also going to repeat, If you think this is going to make you happy, Don't worry about the future, just go for it.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:59 am

Hiraru Sagara
... Gimme... Honestly if you told me you wanted to try jumping off tall buildings as a stunt woman I would tell you to go for it, as long as it makes you happy. As for helping you in the future... I'm not going to tell you that Design will be a field in which you are easily going to find a job, because I honestly don't know which version of Design your talking about. If it's graphic design, the job field will have a LOT of competition. If it's clothing design, that field might take a nice person, chew them up and spit them out, because it's very cut throat. If we're talking about, Home Design... You could get hired with a firm, have a decent life and then one day open your own home design.

Does that answer your question? I'm also going to repeat, If you think this is going to make you happy, Don't worry about the future, just go for it.

*puppy eyes full of tears* mhm..
you are right.. it will make me happy for sure..

thank you so much!! *huggie*

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:40 pm

*Is Huggied* Remember Gimme. If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:04 pm

mhmm!! *nods happily*

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:08 am

I lost my internet last night crying But I managed to get it back today somehow. I hate wireless connections.
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games