Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

bleachman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:26 pm

XD sweet dreams!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:40 am

ninja *ish at mum's hoose for the weekend* Helloo?

Taerl

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:13 am

ooo I have another new favorite manga. I loved the drawing technique in Happy Hustle High!! Hanabi is quite pretty,and her spunkiness kinda reminds me of my own..even if Im little big flirt,I don't go "go-go-ga -ga" over the boys.

And I'll just keep telling myself that XD Kya!! But I suscribed to that free anime mag from Tokyopop..i don't know how long ago,but it never arrived..::sighs:: maybe its cuz I live in Canada....thats so unfair. Only letting americans get the free stuff..

....I've been emaning to read DearS and ToHeart but I only had time to read half of Happy Hustle high before I had to go. crying
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:38 am

heart

Midnight3476

l-Gs-Staff-l

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:18 am

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on much this weekend. I think I'll be on later tonight! Much love!
~^.^~ Fera
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:23 am

O-o ur part of a naruto guild? T-T if u ever see this message, i need to ask if ur an expert on the show so i can get a few pointers that i might not know c.c

bleachman

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:36 am

well..jsut wanted to show the manga I kidna read today (got near the middle of it)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. like how they draw her,not so much as hte guys for some reason... love the lips though,I've seen few artists who actually draw lips and not just lines for mouths..
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:50 am

Nayru-san
O-o ur part of a naruto guild? T-T if u ever see this message, i need to ask if ur an expert on the show so i can get a few pointers that i might not know c.c
Sure what do you need to know?
Hey Joy!

l-Gs-Staff-l

bleachman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:16 am

umm.. O.o do u know where i can find the sequences of hand seals for specific moves? o-o;

oh XD hiya Joy

i completed my RP post so u can start the rp back up anytime you feel like it ^^
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:19 am

hey try www.narutofan.com there should be a guide..thougth I saw one. Well..me and my friends wanna go see harry Potter..like we could get tickets though XD.

JoY_AnGel

bleachman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:23 am

o-o that movie is getting good reviews, i wanna see it!

http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/content-Ninja Guide,hand seals is the hand seals but i cant find the sequential seal guide T-T so yah, ill have no idea what im doin
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:50 am

I just watch the shows and figure them out. I don't know of any place that has them. Sorry

l-Gs-Staff-l

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:50 am

I'm going to see Harry Potter sometime this week

I can't wait, I've been looking forward to it for a while

Oh! Heres something funny!! Its a Harry Potter dance thingy

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5409947201428088801&q=harry+pot
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:51 am

c.c its ok, your like me then~

episode 101 rules T-T!

@.@ well that video was... scarey....

oh yah O_o first person who wants somthing like my sig, ill make it with my mad photoshop skillz O-o but you need to give me a picture of what you want to be in there and a general idea of what you want~

c.c of course thats only if you want it~ *shrugs*

bleachman

l-Gs-Staff-l

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:56 am

I have to go I'll talk to you later guys! Bye!
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games