Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

bleachman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:43 pm

O-o well i havent played FFX but my bro rented it when my cousins came over and we named the main character Poptart domokun heart then i watched for abit, but since i wasnt playing, it got sorta boring so i went and did somthing else~

Ive never beenable to really stick myself with a normal RPG c.c;; its not my fault but i just get bored by them X.x the stories are really good but theres only a very Few that i've been able to get through the entire game. Those are: Goldensun, Pokemon Red and Gold version, Lunar 1 and 2 .... and i think thats it O-o

oh! and Paper Mario! o-O very very good RPG

my fav RPG ever is Disgaea ^-^

edit: aww that sucks moon T___T
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:44 pm

FFX-2 isn't that bad i will say this because this is the only one I've played, and the first so i will always like FFX-2 even if the storyline is a bit...Iffy...

And you can call me Middy ^^

EDIT: i got to play the first but of FFX and then my step brother stole it off me i got bored watching and left him too it rolleyes

And I've never really played Zelda...As for the pokemon games Ive completed:
red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, sapphire, ruby, leaf green, fire red (I'm getting emerald for X-mas and i never got crystal)

I have game boy addiction sweatdrop

Midnight3476

Moonduster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:47 pm

biggrin okay Middy. Well..to completely understand the X-2 you gotta play through X. But, that's just my opinion. But, you gotta make sure you get 100% so you can see the true ending of the game if you don't you only get half of the ending. I have several favorite games:

Devil May Cry 3, Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, FF6 and FF7, Radiata Stories, and Threads of Fate.
And Zelda shall forever top them all!!!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:50 pm

O-o omg, Devil May Cry 3! I love that game sooo much!!

God of War and Prince of Persia are also sooo awsome T-T

o-o anyone play any FPS (first person shooters?)

edit: O_o which Zelda game? I think my fav is Link's Awakening... or Majora's Mask

bleachman

Moonduster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:52 pm

I love DMC 3!! Dante is such a smart arse in that one and his twin is sooooo awesome!! I played the first part of Shadow of Collosus(sp?)

I have played 007 games if that counts as first shooter point of view. I'm waiting for FF7: Dirge of Cerebus to come out though cause that one involves Vincet and that will also by a first shooter point of view I do believe
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:55 pm

>.> i have a bad feeling about that game... i just have a bad feeling that its going to do really bad...

Shadow of the Colossus is one of the best games ever made o-o its incredible.. to bad it wasnt on next-gen consols so that they could fix a few technical problems that they had..

O_o 007 Goldeneye?? o-o One of the Best FPS Ever.. and one of the funnest multiplayer games ever.. next to Super Smash Bros xd

bleachman

Midnight3476

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:57 pm

in reply to something ages ago:
i read up about FFX before playing so i pretty much understand FFX-2 ^^

And im aiming for 100% i have the walk through so i check to see if im on target...not that the walk through is much help mind *mumbles about calibrating towers*

EDIT: bugger you guys talk to fast and im busy lol so dont expect many replies from me rolleyes
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:58 pm

*blinks at Middy* o-O

bleachman

Moonduster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:01 pm

I HATE THAT PART!! its so annoying! But, i never use walk throughs. Unlike my idiot brother who uses cheat codes to beat the games before even trying to beat it fairly. he's such a lazy bum.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:02 pm

Moonduster
I HATE THAT PART!! its so annoying! But, i never use walk throughs. Unlike my idiot brother who uses cheat codes to beat the games before even trying to beat it fairly. he's such a lazy bum.

Cheats i disagree with completely there silly and pointless...The calibrating towers part is evil, but i just manged to finish it sweatdrop

As for walkthroughs i usually don't but this was a present so i decided it might be helpful..Its not by much but still ^^

*is blinked at*

Midnight3476

Moonduster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:03 pm

my fav zelda game far has been was the first one. Its been years since I played it though. Righ tnow i'm playing the Orcale of Seasons
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:03 pm

I dunt really play FF games. But i watch my brother play them

I LOVE kingdom Hearts!!!

Riku <3

Ai`
Crew

bleachman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:08 pm

c.c i played through abit of Kingdom Hearts but the gameplay was c.c alittle bit too simplistic for me and i got bored T-T

o_o the game im waiting for to come out is Gears of War! X_x mark my words, it will be the best game Ever made in the history of games o___o

http://www.gearsofwar.com/ watch the low rez trailer T-T *gives everyone a cookie if they do* you must see it!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:09 pm

hahahhahahaa!! Everyone seems to like Riku alot. Kingdom Hearts was a pretty good damn game I gotta admit that. whee I love the parts with Sephiroth and CLoud whee I can't wait till the second one comes out!

Moonduster

Midnight3476

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:09 pm

wonderlandx13
I dunt really play FF games. But i watch my brother play them

I LOVE kingdom Hearts!!!

Riku <3

I gave up on kingdom hearts when i got stuck...I never did figure out what to do after Aladin's level :sweat

*Vanishes*

I'll be back very soon sweatdrop
:
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games