Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12361 12362 12363 12364 12365 12366 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:13 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin
Well I've seen a good share of Cosplayers who will use a combination of knee-walking and some mini-stilts to achieve the correct smaller height.

That sounds crazy. I'm never cosplaying a midget.

I'm at a good height for cosplaying.

I've never cosplayed or been to a con, so I have no idea where I fall.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:14 pm

ChaosTorrent
Regulust
ChaosTorrent
Regulust
So anyway today during work I saw this hot chick who looked like what I hope/expect Kiski to look like when she's like 35. heart

SAUCE

I wish...but alas there was none. emo

So you gonna hit her up?

And yeah, I think we're done for good, guys. Great job, love y'all. Now, spread the word..
ninja

The chance of me hitting her up is not in my favor, despite the amounts of win I would be given if I were to.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:15 pm

Regulust
Also a douche.
Oh, Reg.

Hashire Kazemeijin
Meta_Fish
Hashire Kazemeijin
Meta_Fish
Hashire Kazemeijin

Yu'd be surprised to see how far some people would go...

And I thought about the hair being off, but I ended up disregarding it since some people's hair doesn't work in certain ways.
Hair is easily changable. Height is not. Just admit you were wrong adlfkjs

I'm not making this up.
Congratulations, you were still wrong and you're still unwilling to admit that you were just really off base with your guess and therefore you're not the anime master you proclaim to be

Why to yu always take things I say out of context? I'm not arguing any points. I'm simply stating that there are people who will go to extremes to cosplay. Nothing more.
I just want to point out how you have such a hard time recognizing that you could be incorrect. It's not Vash, it's Ed, and you saying that the height was what made you think it was Vash instead is a very bad defense for your argument, which you tried to pair with people having unmanageable hair.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:18 pm

ITT we have stupid nerd debates.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:18 pm

Meta_Fish
Hashire Kazemeijin
Meta_Fish
Hashire Kazemeijin
Meta_Fish
Hashire Kazemeijin

Yu'd be surprised to see how far some people would go...

And I thought about the hair being off, but I ended up disregarding it since some people's hair doesn't work in certain ways.

I'm not making this up.
Congratulations, you were still wrong and you're still unwilling to admit that you were just really off base with your guess and therefore you're not the anime master you proclaim to be

Why to yu always take things I say out of context? I'm not arguing any points. I'm simply stating that there are people who will go to extremes to cosplay. Nothing more.
I just want to point out how you have such a hard time recognizing that you could be incorrect. It's not Vash, it's Ed, and you saying that the height was what made you think it was Vash instead is a very bad defense for your argument, which you tried to pair with people having unmanageable hair.

It's the internet. You never concede an argument, no matter how absurd of reasoning you have to use. EVER.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:19 pm

Registered for Anime Boston!~
*Dances*

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:20 pm

XD
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:20 pm

Meta_Fish
Regulust
Also a douche.
Oh, Reg.

Hashire Kazemeijin
Meta_Fish
Hashire Kazemeijin
Meta_Fish

I'm not making this up.

I don't have any issues with being wrong. After it was mentioned it was Ed, I noticed it and didn't challenge it. I just stated why I personally didn't think it was him because I didn't consider hairstyle.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:22 pm

Zephyrkitty
Harusame Mizukishi
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin
Well I've seen a good share of Cosplayers who will use a combination of knee-walking and some mini-stilts to achieve the correct smaller height.

That sounds crazy. I'm never cosplaying a midget.

I'm at a good height for cosplaying.

I've never cosplayed or been to a con, so I have no idea where I fall.

Only one I've done is Urahara. I want to do more though...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:22 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Meta_Fish
Regulust
Also a douche.
Oh, Reg.

Hashire Kazemeijin
Meta_Fish
Hashire Kazemeijin

I'm not making this up.

I don't have any issues with being wrong. After it was mentioned it was Ed, I noticed it and didn't challenge it. I just stated why I personally didn't think it was him because I didn't consider hairstyle.
Whatever you say, hombre. mrgreen

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:23 pm

I want to cosplay Mask De Smith. What a badass.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:24 pm

There's something insignificant written here, but because it's insignificant, you didn't read it.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:25 pm

I don't know what I'd cosplay... Maybe if I was good at Fabrication I'd cosplay Regulus from Bomberman 64.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:28 pm

Zephyrkitty
There's something insignificant written here, but because it's insignificant, you didn't read it.
wat

Meta_Fish
Captain

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:31 pm

Meta_Fish
Zephyrkitty
wat

I found a sign that said that in Mother 3. I had the same reaction.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12361 12362 12363 12364 12365 12366 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games