Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:49 pm

(i will give you a hint. i never actuly said i broke the sword. i just said that peices where wear the sword was)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:51 pm

((What ever because the sword all ready is back on my belt as one piece.))
Ryo sits down waiting.

3Rton

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:52 pm

(unless its extra dimetional no its not)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:53 pm

ban looked up at Ryo and smiled. "I guess I have to step it up." He said as he made two handseals and webbing shot out and cover everything including the wall.

Name: Fireproof web

Descrtiption: this is an improvement on Spider's web. Now the web can't be burned away with normal fire, because it is coated with a frieproof substance. The web also because as strong as metal. People will have to use a new ways to get out of it and if the poeple strungles to get out it just cause them to get trapped in the web even more. The web can be cut by chakra or a sword that is strong enough to cut metal.

Death_God_Sakura

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:54 pm

(i have one of those swords that can cut threw metal. lol)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:54 pm

((Dude just stop, It's on my belt and that's it, this doesn't even concern you for gods sake.))

Ryo looked as the web was thorn over him and the wall.
"So what you plaing to do with this ?

3Rton

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:57 pm

(I take it the web is on you then)

Ban placed one hand on the web and another came out from his back. the web began to wrap around Ryo and then ban sent lighting through the web anyone that was touching it would get hurt.

Name: Web wrapping

Description: this only works once someone is in a web. The Web begins to wrap around them and trap them in a cocoon of webbing. The User can stop the webbing from cover any area of the victium. The webbing can be ripped off but not by someone in the webbing. Someone outside of the webbing will have to come along to help the victium. One person in the web wrapping at a time.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:58 pm

(fine lets ME exsplaine this to YOU. Eng has a kind of storage system that is basicly a pocket dimeintion in the fact that you need the direct energy of the maker or the person who the make assigned it to to pull anything out of it. its basicly garuded. unless the person has a life bond with the object (witch you dont seeing as your life dosent depend on it) its imposible to get the object out without the owner.)

skywerwolf

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:03 pm

"Blah so easy." Ryo mutters as something grows of from his body.
From Ryos back grow two diamond spikes riping trough the web and from hes elbows grow two diamond blades. With these Ryo cuts trough The webing.
Though because of the slow moving Ryo gets small strike from the lighting before breaking out.

((diamond can cut metal.
Eng the only way to broke bond between the owner and the sword is to kill the owner. Could we just stop it it's on my belt and thats how it is. I could sense the Sword even if it's was taken to other side of the world.))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:05 pm

(give me 3 good reasons why you can get your sword back from hevy magical protection)

skywerwolf

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:05 pm

Snow jumped down off her cloud gracefully, angling her feet - landing like a ballerina before the man below her . "I don't think you should be doing this business by Cloud. Involving our shinobi in your personal matters..." Her cold blue eyes stared at Ban. The metal wall slowly began to reform, ignoring that the web was even there. Her bloodline granted her control of metal. When eye contact reached Ryo, her chakra spiked. "Hey. What the.... You look like." Snow was slightly shocked by the fact that this guy standing behind her looked like Ric, minus the fact that it looked like his student years. "I'll have to talk to you later." She eyed the lookalike. With this said, her attention turned towards the crowd. Why does everything so stupid have to happen right by Cloud?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:10 pm

((1. because it could have just materialized back to my belt before you even stored it.
2. Because i got that kind of bond with it.
3. because it won't be any use to you anyways.
Snow: Because i hang around here lot and i am famous xDD LMAO))

*few someone who isn't stupid..*

3Rton

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:11 pm

ban laughs. "Your in my arena now." He opened Seven of the Life gatesand then vanished and reappeared next to Ryo with Raijin's sword in his hand, it glowing with lighting going for ryo's face. "This is not personal matter, It is my mission to get the sword back" And then he disappeared again. "I give you one day, if it is not in my hands a war might start."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:13 pm

(1 you should have said so 2 bullshit and 3 that dont matter)

skywerwolf

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:14 pm

"Awww man." Ryo says and makes fastly some hand seals.
Just before hiting Ryos face about 50cm tich Diamond wall appears between them. Ban's sword sinks deep into it but still doesn't reach Ryo's face.
"Didn't you hear what miss said ?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games