Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:31 pm
"Lilli stayed against the wall, her arms folded tightly across her chest. "Aw.. that's too bad, really. I'm sorry." Lilli mumured softly, her voice sounded dead. Ben looked at Lilli, his eyes full of concern. I hope she's okay... this is freaking me out.
Ben walked to Amane, and tried to comfort her. He put his arm around her, and hugged her. "I'm sorry, Amane." Ben comforted. Ben didn't know what else he sould do... Tuesday was egging Klaash on to kill him. Tuesday told Klaash to. Ben figured there was nothing he could really do. Ben still stayed next to Amane.
Lilli exhaled, her breath cool, though she was annoyed. He had it coming for him..
Lilli walked towards the door. She had no purpose here? Did she? No. She didn't have someone keeping her here so she left. Tuesday will be taken care.. She stepped out the door, but before she left she said, "Goodbye, Klaash." Then walked out, and down the stairs.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:39 pm
BleedingAngelRose
haruxxx
Jin put his book under his arm and took Angel’s away from her. “Are you sure you’re ok?" That was a loud thud. He thought, looking her up and down inspecting for any injuries. She didn’t look hurt. Maybe he was being over cautious? He was used to taking care of people. Before his mother died, he was all she had, as she got sicker and sicker.
And Klara was extremely clumsy. He walked past her and opened the door for her. “They can be hard to open sometimes.” He said with a weak smile trying to make her feel better.
He hadn’t seen it, but he guessed the door was too much for her. “We should um, go sit down or something…” He said.

((Ok, I just NOW got this! I am sorry!! Shall I continue it?? O.O or would it ruin it?? >.< ))

[[please do whatever you feel like doing biggrin I understand my comp does that too sometimes...]]  

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:00 pm
Klara pushed the covers off of herself with a sigh. She wasn’t going to sleep so she figured she’d be productive and do something else.

She walked over to her desk and pulled the chair out, sitting down she pulled open the drawer and fingered through the many letters her parents had sent her since they had left to continue their travels.
Opening the most recent she read it over again.
She smiled at seeing her mother’s familiar handwriting.
Klara hardly got the chance to write back to them since they were always on the move. Every letter had a different return address.
I miss you guys so much…She thought placing the letter down on the desk. Inside the drawer to her right were the letters she wrote to her parents in response but never sent out.
She pulled out one she had written years ago, her handwriting only proving that fact. Her letter spoke of meeting Jin and Amelia and how happy she was to have friends at the manor, and recent events that had occurred at that time at the manor during their absence.
Which weren’t all that exciting to her now, but she remembered when she wrote it she thought it was very important news that they would want to hear. She folded the letter and carefully put it back.
She rested her head in her hand staring at her mother’s letter again.
Klara had received it a few months ago and had read it over again at least a dozen times.
There were so many things they didn’t know and Klara was just dying to tell them.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:20 pm
Lilli was startled by someone yelling from the floor beneath her when she was descending a staircase. She lost he balance and fell down the stairs. She landed on her face. "Oww..." She said, standing up. Lilli rubbed her face as she continued walking down the hall to her room. She was on the first floor, where her original room was. Lilli hated it in there now, but where else was she going to go?
Lilli walked into her room and straight to the armoire. She threw her blood soaked clothes down the laundry shoot, and put on clean clothes. She put on a pair of black, tight-fitting jeans and a white long-sleeved shirt, along with her black boots. She usually liked to wear shoes all the time, except when she slept. But right now she didn't care, she was going to sleep with them on. She noticed she'd cut her face when she fell. She put a large bandage on it, then climbed into her cold, comfortable bed. She closed her eyes and fell asleep shortly after. She was too depressed to go eat.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:08 pm
Still fired up and furious, Klaash turned to the Amane, Bou and Ben. Lilli had already left. "Leave....Now!" Klaash said through gritted teeth, kicking them all out of his room and loudly slammed the door in their faces. As soon as they had left, Klaash could hear their voices growing fainter, he dropped his sword on the floor and kicked his desk. There was now a large, broken hole in one of the sides of the wood. He cursed at himself, slamming firsts into walls and screaming at himself.

Nothing is as it seems...

With adrenniline[sp?] pumping, there's no way he could have fallen asleep at any rate. He sat his desk, turning around and stared at the framed picture that was set down on its face. He pulled it up so he could see the picture. The glass was broken, so he flipped it around the took the picture out. It looked older than he remembered. It was a family picture, but only the four children were present.

As a baby, Celleia had been a very healthy one-- her "disease" only appeared when she turned five. Dressed in yellow, the small child had her fist in her mouth and with the other hand was holding a white silk blanket. Her eyes were very large and very blue, and detected the small tuft of silvery blonde hair. She was being held by a young woman with long, scarlet hair. The woman was dressed in a black corset dress that hugged her very tightly. Her hair was long, and beautiful, and fell onto one of her exposed shoulders. For a rare occasion, she was smiling, and looked geniuinely happy. The young man beside her was also smiling, but to a lesser degree. He was smiling, but looked more about to chuckle lightly. His hair of midnight black color was also loose, and fell onto the popposite shoulder of the woman beside him. There was a small boy of probably four or five in his lap, smiling away with folded hands.

This was the only time when the four of them were truely happy. A time before Tsshyeiah had married. A time before Esloleiar had come into their lives. A time before Celleia died. A time bfore Xellious was married. A Time before Klaash had met Tuesday, or even Lilli. Things were different back then, but were they better than they were now? Klaash couldn't decide...

My old family or my new one....?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:26 pm
Amane and Bou carried Tuesday's body outside into the hall.
Amane looked at Bou.
"Where are we going to put him?" She asked in a hushed voice.
"I don't know...Umm....Let's go to his room." Bou replied and they carefully walked with him into his room. The maids had already fixed it. Everything was still purple but it looked newer than before. They lay him on the bed then collasped onto the floor.
Amane sighed deeply.
"Is he really dead? His heart is still beating." She said.
"No...He's still alive. He just need rest. As soon as I have enough energy I can mend him. But until then he needs his rest." Bou replied, then said. "How long have you loved him?" She asked.
Amane looked at Bou.
"Ever since I met him. But he got caught up with Lilli. I can only hope he means it when he says he hates her." Amane sighed.
"Yeah...I think he means it." She replied.
"Jeez...He must really want to die. I don't blame him though. I couldn't live with myself if I had done any of the things he has." Bou said sadly.
"Yeah....We should clean him up..At least clean the wound before it gets infected." Amane replied.
"Good thinking." Bou said then got up and walked into the bathroom where she got bandages and gauze.
She came back a few minutes later.
Amane was sitting on the bed over Tuesday. She had carefully taken his shirt off and was staring at the deep wound.
She was caught in a daze.
Bou sighed.
"What have you done to yourself.." She said. Amane snapped out of her daze.
"Help me with this." Bou said and handed her a wet hand-towel. She started cleaning off his chest. Bou was cleaning his face.
The more Amane studied his chest, silvery scars became more clear. She saw them all over his body. Now there was going to be one right in the middle, right by his heart, and several on his sides. She wiped the blood off then handed the bloody towel to Bou.
"I never noticed all of these scars." She said, amazed.
"Yeah...That one," Bou pointed to one on his shoulder. It looked like a burn. "Was from the night of Oiya's death." She said remembering when he came home that night, bloody as usual.
Amane looked down.
"Oh..." She said. Bou left the room to put the towels away. She came back and started wrapping his chest in white gauze that soon turned a rusty red color.
Amane watched. When Bou was finished she walked to the door.
"I'll leave you two." She said kindly and shut the door.

Once Amane was alone with Tuesday she lay carefully beside him, studying his marble-like chest. It looked like stone, Ancient Greek, Amane thought.

[[Where is Ben?]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:51 pm
[Hehehe.. Sorry. sweatdrop ]

When Klaash had shed everyone out of his room, Ben had walked down the hallway before Amane and Bou had even got up. He didn't want to have to look at Tuesday, bleeding. Ben was still thirsting from the lack of blood, since he was bleeding Yesterday.
Ben walked down to the main floor, passed the dining hall, the living rooms, and headed straight out the front door. He couldn't control the craving for fresh blood, since he was a pure blood vampire, now. He usually would feed off animals, but right now finding an animal was in his least interest. He ran to the nearest village, and crept into a dark house. He slipped in through the front door, expecting everyone was sleeping.
Luckily, they were.

Ben realized that there were many couples living in this house, no children. He was glad there wasn't any kids. He grabbed one of the sleeping males and broke his neck, he was instantly dead. The man made no sound, so Ben got out, perfectly fine.
He took the man into the woods and then Ben started to suck out his blood. After he was drained, Ben dug a hole and burried the body. He didn't feel like eating human flesh, it was too cannibalistic[sp?] For him to do.

When Ben got back into the Manor, he heard voices from the living room, as usual. He went straigh to his room and cleaned himself up. Ben didn't like to be covered in blood.
Ben went next door to Bou's room, to see how Tuesday was.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:24 pm
Bou looked at the door, Ben was standing there.
"Hey." She said softly.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday's body twitched and his eyes slowly opened.
"Ngh...Amane...?" He said quietly, looking down at Amane, now sleeping by his side. He smiled.
"I must be in heaven." He said and Amane woke up.
"Takeru...Your awake." She said with a smile on her face. He tried to get up.
"No! No stop. You'll hurt yourself." She said, sitting up and he lay back down. Amane rubbed her eyes and yawned.
"You need your rest. Bou will be back tomorrow to try to heal you." She said sleepily.[sp?]
"And you need yours." Tuesday said smiling and lay her on his chest. Grunting when her head hit his wound.
He lay his hand on her head and she soon fell asleep right before Tuesday.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:25 pm
haruxxx
BleedingAngelRose
haruxxx
Jin put his book under his arm and took Angel’s away from her. “Are you sure you’re ok?" That was a loud thud. He thought, looking her up and down inspecting for any injuries. She didn’t look hurt. Maybe he was being over cautious? He was used to taking care of people. Before his mother died, he was all she had, as she got sicker and sicker.
And Klara was extremely clumsy. He walked past her and opened the door for her. “They can be hard to open sometimes.” He said with a weak smile trying to make her feel better.
He hadn’t seen it, but he guessed the door was too much for her. “We should um, go sit down or something…” He said.

((Ok, I just NOW got this! I am sorry!! Shall I continue it?? O.O or would it ruin it?? >.< ))

[[please do whatever you feel like doing biggrin I understand my comp does that too sometimes...]]

((kk, Ill go ahead and start it up again lol thanks! and hihi everyone!!! XD ))

Angel had gotten red in the face, and shuddered just a little, "Um, yeah!! I'm totally fine! My back just hurts a little, but it will get better!! I'm fine! I just got a little...side-tracked!" Angel forced a smile and chuckled lightly. "That's all! don't worry!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:55 pm
Jin eyed the clock hanging on the wall right outside of the library. Where had the time gone?
“It does? Are you sure you don’t want to get it looked at or anything? I don’t mind going back to my room if you really hurt yourself. Your face is getting really red too, maybe you’re coming down with a cold.” He asked looking troubled. Sidetracked? By what? Jin wondered to himself. It was just a bunch of books.

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:57 pm
[[o_o Ben killed a man! BUM BUM BUM]]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:20 pm
"To your room?! Um, it doesn't matter! Ehheh" She made a crooked smile and rubbed her back. Dammit, he thinks I'm an idiot now!! Thoughts in her mind raced. She didn't want to seem like a pest and lie about being ok, because she kinda wasn't, but she also didn't want to be of a bother to him. "Well, I do feel just a little, dizzy." And it was true. "Maybe I could sit down for a minute..."

((Dang, bad post! And I know it's short, Im sorry!! I didnt really know what eslse to put!! and I'm sorry for the little language in it >.< ))

((and whose Benn may I ask? O.O ))  

BleedingAngelRose

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:13 pm
Ben sighed and walked in. He sat next to Bou on her bed. Ben folded his hands. "So.." Ben thought outloud. "How is Tuesday? Is he going to be okay? Or not...?" Ben asked, looking into her eyes. His black eyes were smoldering into their now, vivid red.

Ever since he lost his demon, he lost his blue eyes as well. He didn't find that he liked his eyes changing red. But now, Ben was safer to be with, not having his demon. It would mean that getting mad wouldn't cause him to transform into his demon and kill innocent people.

Ben bit his lower lip, breaking the wound he'd gotten yesterday when Shizue punched his lip. It bled. But before it spill over, Ben sucked the blood coming from his lip.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:26 pm
Bou looked back at Ben, making eye contact. As soon as she looked at him she adverted her eyes.
"Yeah...I think he'll be fine. Eventually. I'm not sure on whether it's infected. If it is he's gone. There isn't a way I can tell. Just have to wait." She said softly.
Then smelling Ben's blood she clenched her fists in hunger. Bou hadn't eaten in two days and she was raging with thirst. She stopped breathing and her knuckles turned white.
"What do you think of this? Lilli, Klaash and Takeru." She said with an edge in her voice. Like she was implying something different.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games