Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:41 am

((Sooo tired D= Rocky Baltoist? x3))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:11 am

Wilde Karrde
Dimitri sighed and looked at the beautiful fur in his arms, a light breeze floating across the veranda, the most wonderful event he had ever experienced fresh in his mind. So soft... and yet, so very vivacious... And completely captivating... Huh, it's. stopped raining... He nuzzled close to his love, feeling complete.

(Heh, time jumps...)

Mika's heavy breathing from the event they took part in only moments ago slowed to a soft inhale and exhale. Feeling satisfied and warm in her love's embrace. Their sarroundings... being outside, on a table, after a good downpour... seemingly forgotten, or just ignored. She smiled, and gave her love a kiss. "Thank you, Dimitri. You have confirmed to me that you are the one. The one I will stand by and love for the rest of my life."

Mika Hisoka

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:21 am

Dimitri smiled, reveling in the sensation of Mika's form pressed against his, the breeze blowing coolly on his back. "Mmm, sounds wonderful my dear." He said, and gently brushed a few stray strands of hair from her face.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:28 am

*Walks In And Looks Around*
Wrong RP
*Walks Back Out*

Nevers0ft

The Committee Staff Raider

1,700 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:28 am

Snuggling closer, Mika closed her eyes and listened to the sounds he made; his breathing, his gentle pulse, and any movements he made. "Will you stay with me forever, Dimitri?"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:37 am

Dimitri wrapped his tail over them, letting it rest on the wide table. "My love, I will stay with you forever and longer, the end of the universe could not tear us apart." He said, and gently caressed Mika's cheek, staring lovingly at her.

Dimitri Luger

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:45 am

Dimitri's fluffy tail added to the warmth she felt. "It's so good to have finally found you..." She opened her eyes to gaze back into his. Her heart always raced when she knew he was looking back at her. She blushed a soft pink.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:53 am

"Hmm, I've found many things in my life, none of them even compare to you." He whispered, admiring every aspect of her, oblivious to the music inside the cafe.

Dimitri Luger

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:55 am

Mika kissed her mate's nose playfully. "Thank you, my dearest. And you are a treasure greater those found in any of the seven seas." Her hand stroked his tail just below the base.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:01 am

Dimitri murred, his leg gently twitching in response to the tail stroking. "Ah-heh, that feels good..." He said, his grin spreading to it's widest, his eyes becoming emerald slits, taking in each part of the beautiful fur before him. He reached to Mika's back and gently stroked her wings, enjoying the sensation of the soft tissue on his fingers.

Dimitri Luger

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:09 am

Mika continue to pet his tail, and gaze into his beautiful, green eyes. The world around them melting away. "You like that?" She chuckled. "Then i will continue to do what pleases you." She murred happily at his affectionate stroking of her wings. Her wings softly shuddered in pleasure. "Hmmm..."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:16 am

Dimitri nuzzled the side of her cheek, and chuckled. "Heh, and so shall I my love" He said, and rubbed the base of her wings.

Dimitri Luger

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:48 pm

Mika kissed his cheek. "My darling, I would love to stay like this forever, but it's getting cold, and everything is wet... I don't want you catching a cold. Why don't we go inside and enjoy eachother there?"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:07 pm

NeVeRs0fT
Wrong RP
*Walks Back Out*

( Can someone delete this post? )

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:12 pm

Nurren Pamuk
NeVeRs0fT
Wrong RP
*Walks Back Out*

( Can someone delete this post? )

((I tried my best to ignore it -_-))
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games