Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:39 pm
Electra dodged the daggers and the sharp stick that was thrown at her. Then Electra turned into her sabor tiger form and said, "Would love to saty and fight some more but sorry." She than took off running towards th castle.

Midnight followed after Adonis and Odysseus and agreed to what Adonis said. She than spotted Electra running towards the castle.

Blaise spotted Electra adn tackled her to the ground. "Back away wench," he growled at her. "Grrrrr!"

"Um, let me thingk um now," she said as she scratched his side with her back paw. she than pushed him off and spotted her parents and Odysseus. She than noticed Blaise coeming after her again.

Blasie charged at her.

"You want to face me. Are you sure," she said as she turned into her human form adn dodged his attack. She than took out her sword and stabbed him in the side. "Huh, I hate you dam wolves," she said with a growl in her voice.

Midnight was surprised at well how her daughter fought Blasie. the leader of the wolf apck and he's suppose to be strong. From the looks of ehre on how she see's her daughter fight him, he looks weak.

"And I hate you dam sabors," said Blasie. He than turned into his human form, took out his sword and charged at her again.

But Electra moved quick and out of the way. She jumped up in the air and kicked Blasie down to the ground. "Your suppose to eb the leader and strong. You seem weak to me," said Electra in a evil voice.

"Why do you look like Adonis and a little bit like Midnight," growled Blaise in hs voice.

"Cause their parents and I heard about you cause they told me about you. And you know what I'm disapointed. I'm always willing to a good fight but your no where near to that," she said.

"What!" yelled Blaise as he pushed Electra off. "You're their kid," he said.

"Why of course and they did such a good job at raising me and my siblings," she said as she landed on her two feet and looked at him.

"Hm, how did such a beauiful girl like you end up being theirs," said Blasie with a smile.

"Oh, I'm more than just a pretty girl," said Electra as she ran towards him and kicked him in the face with her heel.

"But than again I would of known you were their child. Specially Adonis's. you carry his same kind of attitude that I hate. And he's such a stupid sabor c. . .," as he got cut off by her after he pinned ehr down to the ground.

Electra's nail's turned into tiger claws adn she scratched his face and pushed him off of herself. "Say something about my fatehr again like that and I'll kill you but right now your not worht it," she said as she ran towards her parents and Odysseus and followed them. She ran up next to her parents.

"Nice to see you again daughter and nice fight back there. you've gotten better," said Midngiht.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:31 pm
Odysseus nodded his head. "Yes, you did good. And it's good to see you again, Electra." He let out a purr.

Raven nodded her head. "Yeah, let's go." She flew next to Starfire. It was great to be back in her normal body. She wondered if she could still resume wolf form, but decided that she could find out that later at the castle.

Scar watched the Titans from the undergrowth. He couldn't face them all and he didn't want to ask his question in front of everyone. Instead, he ran to the Titans' castle and padded quietly inside. He needed to find his answers before the Titans caught him.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:27 pm
Then Electra turned back into her sabor tiger form and followed them. "Hm, good to see you too Odysseus," she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:29 am
'Good to see you my daughter.' Adonis licked her ear. 'Do you my assitance in putting that mangry flea infested dog over thier ?' he enquired casually.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:50 am
Beastboy was suddenly bolted upwards waking up, his mouthed opened widely as he got his back clicking back into place. He noticed everyone was gone. 'Hello ?' he asked looking around.

Robin wacthed the fight cautiously wondering what the fued was about. This could be an ample chance to snacth the pups back while thier were all distracted.

Sirius wandered into the grounds removing his invisbility as follwoed Blaise outisde wondering what was going on.

'You OK ?' Spider-robin asked notcing how weak she suddenly seemed all of a sudden.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:26 pm
Scar's ears twitched as he heard Beast Boy talk. Perfect. Following the sound, Scar ran through the halls. He dropped to a creep once he got close before lunging at Beast Boy. "Where's my sister," growled Scar.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:48 pm
Gemini than put her hands down adn touched the ground with her hands. Blood dirpped out of her cuts. Then Gemini stood up weakly and said, "I'll be fine, uh." She was in more pain and if it wasn't for Spider-robin she would of been done for. "But thank you," she said in a weak tone. "But why did you help me?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:09 pm
Then Piosen Fang came towards the group of sabors and said, "You guys don't belong here!"

Electra growled and tackled Piosen Fang to the ground. "Grrr," as she growled. "You wolves are weak," she said.

"Oh, yeah well I'm not weak," said Pisoen Fang as she pushed Eletcra off of her.

Electra landed on her four paws. She than circled Piosen fang and said, "Oh, yeah well you don't look strong."

"You'll be surprise and can't believe that you're their cub and you can do so much better than them," said Piosen Fang with a smirk.

"You better watch that mouth of yours for it can get you in big trouble now," said Electra.

"Oh, yeah with who." teased Piosen Fang.

"Me!" yelled Electra as she charged herslef towards Piosen Fang and scratched her across the face.

"Ah! My face," said Piosen Fang in pain.

Then Midnight spotted that mongrol mut and his friend heading for the castle."Oh, Adonis looks whose here," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:21 pm
Vesta jumped to tree to tree noticing all the fights happening. She was confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:07 am
'Nevermind them dearest just focus on the task on hand' Adonis roared sending an ciy wind to attack Blaise. He aknowledge the arrival of two pups and licked his lips. Descions descions...  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:28 am
'Sister stay back take shelter in the castle !' Sirius roared. Robin and the others were the lesser of two evils. 'Leave them alone !' Sirius glowed his eyes glowing a ice blue.

'Ok Cy lets move' Robin ordered as he got slowly and covertly. The pups were coming home now. This place was way to dangerous for them.
(Can Robin become human again ?)

'Your a good guy even though you did something stupid' Spider-robin replied casually placing her on his shoulder as he swung back to the castle carefully.

'Ahh..' Beasboy yelped in pain. He'd been to late to turn round and now some pyshco was on his back. 'I don't know your sisterr !' his tone was irritiated a she tired to shake the inturder off.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:00 pm
Scar held on tighter to Beast Boy's back. He growled, "My sister Blood Moon. The wolf that marked Raven and Aqualad."

Odysseus nodded his head, "Yes. Now, which pup do you want?"  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:12 pm
(( Yeah Robin can and Cybrog is too right now ))

Cyborg nodded towards Robin and followed him. He was diterman to help Robin that he turned into his human form again. Cyborg looked at himslef as he ran and said, "What the! I'm human again."

Swiftkill spotted her wolven friends in touble, the sabors, and the two Titans.

Gemini looked towards Gemini and said, "I know I did something stupid into everyone elses eyes but I did what Sirius and Vesta told me. And when they told me to leave them so they can help out with the bad wolves. My dear cousins didn't want to return with the titans because they new that they, we lied to them about their real parents. Specially Sirius took it wrong and hard and so he didn't want to return he wanted to stay with his sister."

"But than again not all of us is perfect or lived a perfect life. I pretty much lived a sad, and confusing life. Even though there was happiness with the Titans, I was still missing something and there is also something in my heart. somaybe that's why I do so many stupid things and act different i peoples eyes becasue not everyone understands me at all," she said as a tear came down her cheek.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:34 pm
Craig looked at Gemini and said,"Gemini it's ok."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:53 pm
Midnight nodded to Adonis and said, "Isn't this the one you want. The one they called Sirius," said Midnight as she looked at the pup.

Electra left Piosen Fang after just scratching her face. "Why do you want these wolf pups or so?" she asked confused at why they want a wolf pup.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games