Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:41 pm
InuYasha looked over at Kagome. "Do you know what 'Dragonballs are?' Are they anything like the Sacred Jewel?"
Kagome shook her head. "I don't know anything about them. But apparantly they grant one more wish than the Jewel does." she said remembering what Goku had told them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:55 pm
Archer made another vexed sound. The Unlimited Blade Works began to fade, and the world soon returned to normal.

(continuation of my previous post...)
The blade on Byakuya's sword seemed to have dissolved, leaving behind what looked like sakura (cherry blossom) petals...hundreds or thousands of them, and the wind seemed to blow them towards Light and Ryuk.

(Note: these "petals" are actually tiny blades.)  

Kyo Emiya

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:29 am
Sakura looked to Kero with a confused expression on her face.

Kero simply shrugged. "Don't ask me"

Acces and Fin relaxed for the mmoment seeing as how the danger appeared to be gone.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:26 am
Light could see one flash a bit. They were blades! He quickly teleported onto a building, out of the way and Ryuk simply faded through the ground and came up behind Byakuya. He quickly swung his claws down trying to slice Byakuya.
Vegeta saw everyone standing around and talking. He hated when people didn't do what he wanted when he wanted it done. He kept his teeth bared and yelled "GODAMMIT ALL!!! H told you how to find them what they looked like, and even what to do with them!! MOVE YOUR ASSES NOW!!!"
Buu saw that Cell left with Goku and let a moan of frustration as he hung his head. He looked at everyone and just sighed then teleported away. Cell hadn't done what Buu told him...Or...Showed him since he can't talk that much, to do and he was upset.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:16 am
InuYasha turned to Vegeta with a pissed expression on his face. "WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE ******** DRAGONBALLS ARE BAKA! DON'T EXPECT US TO GO LOOKING FOR SOMETHING WE DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT!!!" he shouted.
Kagome sighed. InuYasha's temper was getting the better of him again. "Sit."
InuYasha slammed into the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:16 am
"Let's find that L boy," Archer suggested. "He should be able to get the locations of those people."

"I have no interest in you, shinigami," Byakuya said as he Flash Stepped out of the way, reappearing next to L. "Dealing with you is a waste of my time." He Flash Stepped again, this time reappearing outside of the building where Light was hiding in.

"No wonder you are so hard to track. You possess the smallest shred of reiatsu."

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:03 am
Light's eyes widened and he was speechless. He knew this couldn't last long but he was persisstant and so was Ryuk.
Ryuk faded through the ceiling and said "I know you want Light-kun...But I'm kinda workin' as his bodyguard so looks like you'll have to get through me."
Vegeta watched as InuYasha landed in the dirt and said "That serves you right for talking to the prince of Sayajins that way...Now...Get out there and find those dragonballs! He already explained where to find 4 of them and what they looked like." he heard Archer and wondered 'L?...Who is this moron talking about?...'
((Vegeta was never introduced to L.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:19 am
"A moron who makes princes like you look like an even bigger moron," Archer said snidely.

Byakuya raised his left hand, and pointed his middle and index fingers in Light's direction. "Hadou #4 Byakurai." A thick bar of lightning shot through the wall towards Light.  

Kyo Emiya

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:43 am
InuYasha growled sullenly as he got up. He sat there crosslegged with his arms folded and he didn't look at anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:58 am
Vegeta snarled and asked Archer "What was that?!...Say that to my face tough guy, and we'll see what happens!!" he summoned up a gold energy ball and bared his teeth at Archer.
Light was hit by the blast and flew off the top of the building. He landed on the ground with a thud and tried to crawl away.
Ryuk put his index finger to his mouth and said "Oooh...Maybe I'm not cut of for this whole bodyguard thing..." he turned to Byakuya and said "Though, he did offer me all the apples I could eat...But I was going to just kill him afterwards...decissions, decissions ahahahah..."
L looked at Light on the ground and lept from the building to the ground, floating a bit on his way down. He walked over to Light and crouched down with his thumb in his upper lip "Well...Yagami san...Looks like you've lost once again...I am sorry that it had to end in your death...I'd offer you a chance to redeme yourself...But I'm afraid that you would just use me and my other emploies and friends as you did when you were alive..."
Light snarled at L as he tried to crawl away "Heru o kashou kan maro!!"
((Heru o kashou kan maro - You can burn in hell))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:49 am
Sakura had been silent to he others during this time. She esensed a fight coming on between Vegeta and Archer. "Erase!" she said using one of her magic cards to make the energy ball disappear. "I don't really think that's going to help anything" she said timidlly trying to impose some logic in the situation. "I mean there's alot of stuff destroyed already  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:38 pm
"Fighting now is only a waste of energy," Saber said as she got back to her feet. Her armor and sword were gone, but she was in her blue dress still. "Archer, please take me back to the apartment. My mana level is too low to keep fighting, and Shirou will probably go berserk if I disappear now..."

Byakuya ignored Ryuk and teleported over to Light. "You've only succeeded in delaying the inevitable and causing me some great annoyance, Light Yagami. However, all your efforts have been futile." He quickdrew his sword, using the momentum to cut Light in half.  

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:27 pm
Light's eyes widened as he felt a large sharp pain of the sword slicing him in half. He seemed to just go limp and turn into dust which blew away.
L let out a sigh and got up from his crouching possition. "So...Kira has finally lost...A fitting death for a monster..."
Ryuk floated upside down and saw Light blow away as dust. He gave a serious look and said "Well, I can't say I didn't try...This definatly was a good way to KILL time." he chuckled a bit and large wings sprouted from his back. He began to fly up into the sky and go through the clouds, leaving no sight nor trace of himself.
Vegeta saw the energyball and asked "Who the hell?" he saw it was just a little girl and thought 'She's just a little girl...I guess I should let her live...' Vegeta looked at everyone and said "If you all need help finding Gohan and Goten, I suggest you find some one else. I'm out of here..." with that Vegeta flew off with great speed and kicking dust up at everyone.
Meanwhile, only a few feet away two people, an adult and a child looked lost, they seemed to be dressed like Goku! The Child asked the adult "Any sign of dad, Gohan?" The Adult looked around and said "Not yet Goten...It's odd...I senced his power level a minute ago..."
((Gohan (Adult) and Goten (Child)- User Image ((In the pic they're dressed diffrently, but usually they dress like Goku.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:57 pm
InuYasha looked over at Kagome. "So who are Gohan and Goten?" he asked.
Kagome shrugged. "I have no clue." she said standing up and walking over to him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:02 pm
Goten saw some people and waved to them with a large smile that made him seem like a child Goku. He called out to them "Hey! Have you seen a man named Goku?"
Gohan covered Goten's mouth and said "Goten! How many times have you been told not to talk to strangers?"
Goten moved Gohan's hand from his mouth and said "About 207 times now."
Gohan sweat dropped and said "I ment that as a retorical question."
Goten raised an eyebrow and asked "Retorical?..." and right before Gohan could explain what retorical ment Goten went back to calling at the people "Hey! Have you seen Goku?"
Gohan hung his head and said "I don't even know why I bother..."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games