Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:09 pm

"Aww come on everyone just cares about moving forward. No one wants to enjoy the present." Kiyoshi made a sad face. "I thought we were friends Neko...you just going to blow me off."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:13 pm

dont act like that kiyoshi! it gives me a feeling that im not enouph to be a friend crying

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:16 pm

"Okay then. Um okay.." Cherry throws the kunais high in the air above her then starts doing the hand seals, "Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu!" She yells out and small wind comes at the kunai and slows them down but they keep coming. "CRAP!" She runs to get out of the way of the kunais and once they hit the ground, she takes them and throws them in the air again.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:17 pm

"Hehe just kidding you're a great friend Neko." Kiyoshi then walked over and sat under a tree and checked the owl he held for injuries.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:22 pm

Cherry starts doing the hand seals and smiles. Oh yeah i'm going to do that..haha "Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu!" She yelled, putting her hands in the air at the kunais. A little larger thing of wind came at the kunais but only slowed them down a little more then last time. They came falling to the ground and Cherry ran to the side not to get hit. "Okay, try this AGAIN." She grumbled, then picked up the kunais again and threw them high in the air.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:34 pm

Zann practiced his own Katon jutsus,
"Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique) "
A little bit of dark coloured gas was released from his mouth. Waot, it's supposed to be colourless...
2/8

He made the handseals again,
"Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique)"
The gas this time was lighter in colour, but when Zann tried to light it with the Tanebu no Jutsu (Cinder technique), the gas only lit up a little bit.
3/8

He tried again, putting more chakra in,
The gas was almost colourless in colour, but could still be seen. Zann tried to light it, and it lit up with a 1 feet radius, then went out.
4/8

Zann frowned in concentration as he tried again,
The gas was almost unable to be seen, but the smell was still strong. He tried again to light it, and it lit up for about 5 feet in radius, and Zann had to protect his face with his arms to avoid getting burnt.
5/8

I WILL get this! He formed the handseals,
The smell this time was less than before and almost unable to be detected. Zann could light it up for a 7 feet radius now, and jumped back quickly to avoid getting burnt.
6/8

Zann formed the handseals again,
The smell was so faint that it was almost unable to be detected. He lit the gas up with Tanebu no Jutsu, and it flared up in a 9 feet radius. A wind around the explision then bursted out in all directions.
7/8

Almost there! Zann formed the handseals,
The gas this time was colourless and odourless, making it very hard to detect. He lit it up with Tanebi no Jutsu, and immediately he caused an explosion 10 feet in radius. A strong wind blew in all directions because of the force. The wind blew the flames everywhere within 20 feet, setting 4 trees on fire. Awesome!
8/8

iZann

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:38 pm

*neko looked at cherry and zann, then she looked at kiyoshi and the owl*

*handseals* Junsei Raikou Kunai no Jutsu (Pure Lightning Kunai Technique)" *neko concentrates chakra at her hand, and then trys to throw something, nithing happens*
*handseals"Junsei Raikou Kunai no Jutsu (Pure Lightning Kunai Technique)"
*neko trys again, her hand was full of chakra and lightning, but when she wants to throw, she only throws lightning bolts*
*handseals* "Junsei Raikou Kunai no Jutsu (Pure Lightning Kunai Technique)" *neko did the same but she was concentrating more on the shape of a kunai, but still it failed*
*handseals* "Junsei Raikou Kunai no Jutsu (Pure Lightning Kunai Technique)"*neko gets depressed and trys again, but she isnt concentrating so still nothing happens*
*handseals* "Junsei Raikou Kunai no Jutsu (Pure Lightning Kunai Technique)" *nko cools down and concentrates, she then wants to throw and 1 lightning kunai has been throwed, but before it could hit a tree it dissapears*5/7
*handseals* "Junsei Raikou Kunai no Jutsu (Pure Lightning Kunai Technique)* *neko does the same but now she throws 3 kunais made from pure lightning, but they faded away before hitting something*
*handseals* "Junsei Raikou Kunai no Jutsu (Pure Lightning Kunai Technique)" *neko concentrates and then throws 4 lightning kunais (made from pure lightning) the four kunais each hit a different tree**the kunais went trough the trees* *the trees now have holes in it*

"wauw awesome..."*neko sais little bit bored* "3rd jutsu i learned today..."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:39 pm

Kiyoshi fixed the owl and laid it down. Kiyoshi then stood up and made a seal. "Well let's start my training, Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One)" He held out his hand and his index finger lit up a bit.

(1/2)

"One more time. Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One) " He made a seal and the tip of his index finger lit up with fire. "Step one done." Kiyoshi said with a smile

(2/2)

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:45 pm

Cherry put her hands up in the air. "Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu!" A large gust of wind came at the kunais and stopped them dead in their tracks. "Haha...hmm." She smiled then did some more hand seals. "Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu!" She had her arms in the air and she started moving them. The kunais were moving to. "Hehe."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:47 pm

((4 POSTS FOR ACADEMY JUTSUS!!! That's what I had to do...))

Zann nodded at Cherry with approval.
"This one's an offensive one, watch. It's good for mass enemy distraction."
He formed some handseals,
"Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion) "
A swirling ball of chakra formed in his right hand, and he threw it against a tree. Instantly it exploded with the force of an exploding tag, and the tree was cut in half as it was knocked backwards.

"Remember, the Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge) drains a lot of chakra (3 post cool down time) and so does the Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion) (2 post cool down)"

iZann

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:48 pm

*neko looks at cherry and thinks: that jutsu is useless if she wants too use it against my lightning kunais*

*neko then whistles on her fingers**the sound whas so hard everybody at training grounds could hear it*

*2 minutes later, rei runned on the training ground, running at neko**when she reached neko she jumped up**neko caught her and hugged her* "rei! finally your here""hee hee"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:53 pm

(So 3 for Genin, and 4 for Acadmey. Sorry Zann your logic phails lol)

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:58 pm

((no my logic doesn't fail. Usually if you're learning jutsus by yourself, it's 4 for academy, 6 for genin and 8 for chuunin. But I'm teaching Cherry so the number's 1/2. so for her it's 2 for academy, 3 for genin, but not chuunin yet, her rank's not high enough))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:00 pm

(i think that kiyoshi is right, i never heared about 1/2 when someone teaches you, now im doing my own way, but with rj i had to do 9 posts for chunin jutsu)

_Neko-KittyXoX_

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:03 pm

((Where is your logic coming from? Neko is over here learning Jonin jutsu in 7 tries. God I swear they need a standard set for these X_x))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games