Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:11 pm
Bran looked away from lovely picture Hayato and Akira were making, not meeting Akira's eyes when she looked over. He didn't want to think. Because thinking made him wonder if he had just lost her...

Alcina stirred in her slumber, eyes opening sleepily. "Alcina! You're awake..." Something else to focus on...

Alcina woke up to the sound of Bran's voice. She smiled as the last of her sleep was driven away. "Bran... You came back." On becoming more awake, however, she noticed how hurt he was... "Bran! Sui, please! Come heal Bran!"

Bran smiled weakly down at her. "I'm sorry, Alcina... I made my choice." He would understand if she hated him now, for choosing the Mazoku over her. Even if she had said...

"Idiot." She stood up and put his arm around her shoulder, leading him towards Sui for healing. "We're still friends, ya know."

He let her lead, unable to really disagree. "I know," he said softly. Even if Akira didn't love him... He still had the princess as a friend. That counted for something, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:19 pm
Hayato looked up, hearing Alcina get up. "Alcina..." he breathed. He looked at Akira, who had a smile on her lips.

"Go, Hayato...You two need to stop bickering...it's quiet annoying," she laughed. She felt so awkward, laughing...she had never thought she'd be able to laugh.

Nodding Hayato got up as fast as he could with his injuried and walked to Alcina. But of course, after frowning at Bran's hand that was linked with Alcina. "Alcina," he said as he cleared his throat, trying to acheive her attention.  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:38 pm
Sui shifted awkwardly when the dear princess dragged Bran to him. It was definitely amazing how much energy she regained when she woke up, especially for someone who got stabbed in the stomach. Then again, Alcina always was a bit of a little miracle. He hesitated but waved his hand, ushering her to come to him. Sui watched as Alcina set Bran down next to him. He really did not know what to think up of Bran. Sui kneel beside the hurt man and began his healing. His hands made a cyan glow and slowly, Bran's wounds started to disappear.

Sui recalled her worried yet friendly face towards this man but he did not say anything about it to her. However, he remembered what Bran had said to him....

"... That's funny...." He whispered so lowly near Bran, "I thought you said 'for Alcina's sake, there is no relationship'... and please don't try to be a smartass about it." Sui heard Hayato's voice and figured that he would interrogate the princess later. He kept his mouth shut for now and focused on his magic.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:53 pm
Bran? A smart a**? He winced as his wounds started to heal. Never. "I'm already too far gone. Might as well cross the last line."

Alcina paused. She left Bran to Sui's care then turned and faced Hayato straight on. He had rejected her. So it's about time she got over him! "Yes, Hayato-san?" she asked, a bit coldly. "I'm glad that this problem was solved. We won't be troubling you here much longer."  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:02 pm
Akira staggered over, and she held onto Hayato's shoulder for balance for a moment, until she regained her own balance. "Princess Alcina," she said, bowing slightly. "I just want to say...I'm sorry...for everything." She looked at Hayato, sighing heavily. "You know how bad he is with words...so listen to me. Hayato really needs you, Princess. And I mean it." She smiled, and Akira continued to walk forward to lay next to Bran.

She smiled as she layed next to him, taking his hand. "Bran," she whispered. "Thank you."

Hayato swalloed a bit, trying to hide his embarassment. Before he could say anything, however, he was interrupted once again.

"Well princess, guess this one is my loss, huh?" Natsu said, walking to her. "I'm calling my engagement off, Hayato-sama..." she winked at Alcina. "He's all yours, Princess." With a chuckle Natsu walked to Sui, wondering if she could help with anything.

"Uh..." Hayato cleared his throat again. "Listen, Alcina..." he tried to swat away everyone else's words. "I..." He looked away, embarassed now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:16 pm
His eyes widened. She... was thanking him? Maybe screwing himself over several times wasn't such a bad idea after all. He nodded, glad something in his life was finally going right.

It was Alcina they should really thank though... She made him see what he had to do. Her and Lessien...

Alcina's eyes cooly regarded Akira and Natsu. "I'm afraid I don't know of what you speak. Hayato-san has made it clear that I am the princess and he is a clan leader, nothing more."

She turned back to Hayato, eyes flashing with anger. She wasn't going to let him hurt her again. Her silly crush was over. "And since we are done here, it's about time we left you undisturbed. Good-bye, Hayato-san."

The princess turned to Sui and Midori, who were watching the whole encounter. "When you are finished with everyone's wounds, please join me at the edge of wolf-kizoku grounds. Midori-chan, could you find Taffy and Kisuna and bring them there as well?"

With that, Alcina turned to leave the one person who she thought could have cared for her. But, apparently, she was never important enough.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:22 pm
For a split second, Hayato did nothing, surprised. "Alcina, wait!" he called after her. He grabbed her wrist, and stopped her from walking away from him. "Listen, Alcina." He paused for a moment, gathering his thoughts.

After taking a deep breath, he said, "I was stupid, Alcina. Ever since the whole fiasco started with...well you know, Akira, I thought I could never trust any more outsiders. I thought that the only people i can trust, are my own people. My clan, my family."

He looked around at everyone, meeting everyone's gaze. "But...you guys proved that...I was just running away from my problems. You Alcina, have proved to me, that...I can come to really treasure someone...that isn't in my clan."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:31 pm
Well, that was all very well and nice, but she already had one rejection from him. So he wanted to be friends now, fine. But friends wasn't what Alcina wanted. "What are you trying to say then?" she asked, her eyes cold. She waited, but not for half covered truths or beating around the bush. She wanted the full truth... And if he didn't tell her now, she wasn't going to wait around for him. Alcina had been pushed too far.

Now the question was... would he pull her back?

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:30 pm
Kisuna picked Taffy up and began to move. "Let's not stay here then. The fire might get worse." He trudged on, away from the smoke. Once in a while, he looked up at the sky. Black clouds surrounded the white ones and Kisuna knew that they would get even bigger. He continued to dart through the woods. He paused and landed in the same peaceful meadow field. Kisuna looked up and suddenly, felt a small drizzle appear. "It's raining, Taffy...." Assuming the girl did not like the rain, Kisuna sat down and covered the child. They couldn't go back to the den, it would have probably been destroyed as well as the other places in the town.

Kisuna pondered quietly and looked at the greenery around him. Only one person came up to mind: Midori. He remembered that she had glanced back at him before leaving to battle with Sui. He remembered her tugging her hands away when he tried to hold hers.

"I don't know if I should tell you. The way you acted as a whole Sui-'Niisan would know better..."

He thought that they were friends. But the way she replied.... Could it be that he was mean to her? A bully or any of the sort? He hung his head low. Perhaps he should just ask Sui... but a feeling told him that it wouldn't suffice. It would leave him unsatisfactory and a little tug at the back of his head told him that Midori's thoughts of him mattered most.

"But why...?" He mumbled to himself. He heaved a heavy sigh and looked down to Taffy. "Taffy, I'm sorry..." He felt useless. "... Are you okay?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:32 pm
((Poor Mi-chan. XDD She's in a sea of couples. And wow. o_O I get on and so many posts! This is good :3 By the way Lessien, XD what's your AIM? I HAD it but I forgot it.))

With this whole talking she sighed and she gave up. So it finished...there was no fightng.. It was all over once Alcina-'neechan woke upp and took their side.

Jeez. They're weird.

Midori peered over to all the couples and then to Sui and Natsu. She just sorta felt a bit left out and everything... Rubbing her head she sighed again. She should just walk on back to where Taffy and Kisuna was... but not without the others. She couldn't do much except walk over to where Bran was being healed mumbling. Her eyes settled to watch Alcina and Hayato. She hoped that maybe Alcina would be happier...

"Sorry..." She scuffled her feet when she settled near the group, the apology being towards Bran.

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:35 pm
( Neko~ go on AIM~ xD )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:55 pm
Sui sighed as he finished healing the last wound. "There; I'm finished."

He watched the quarrel between Alcina and Hayato, wondering if all was lost between them. Alcina had gotten pretty angry and Hayato kept stuttering. He chuckled as he dashed out the room to her. The "couple" reminded him of a beauty in his mind.

He stood up and turned to Bran. "When I can see your sister again?"

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:00 pm
Taffy looked up at the confused snake-boy. "Taffy-chan is fine. Kisuna-nii-san doesn't look fine... Parts of your song is missing too." Taffy looked out at the rain, not minding it so much. She couldn't sense the fire anymore, so she was much more relaxed now. But this boy's song was loud and confused... it didn't give her much peace.

Bran sat up and flexed a little, glad that he wasn't wounded anymore. It had hurt like hell before... "It's alright, kid," he smiled at the girl... What was her name? He couldn't think if they had ever actually been introduced...

He looked over at Akira and blushed slightly. Not that he hadn't already told her how he felt half a dozen times over... But now that she seemed more receptive to his feelings, he wasn't quite sure where to start.

Fortunately (or unfortunately), Sui's question cut through his thoughts. "Wait, you want to see my sister again? What are you, crazy?" Or suicidal...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:07 pm
"Parts of my song? What's that Taffy?" He asked. He pondered over her comments and chuckled. He wasn't very good at hiding anything at the moment. "... Do you think Midori hates me?"

Sui raised a brow. "Why would I be crazy?" He crossed his arms and said defensively, "I'll have you know, she was rather fond of me."  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:19 pm
"The song that's in your soul," Taffy said, nodding slightly to herself. It made perfect sense to her. "Midori-nee-san's song doesn't sound like it hates you. Taffy-chan thinks Midori-nee-san is just sad."

Bran's mind was working furiously at this point. Rhian taking a liking to Sui could only mean one thing... Seriously big trouble. "Look, I don't know how she came off when you first met her, but for your own safety you should stay away from Onee-san. Hell, I'm in trouble with her enough as it is..." If Rhian were to come now and see this... Bran and Akira would be dead before anyone could blink.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games