Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:26 am

Yeah I know what you mean.

At least here people might not respond because there just aren't that many of us who actually post. In the other guild, it seems to be a bit of snootyness.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:30 am

True.. I don't think any of us are really nobler-than-thou, like a certain other furry guild. I quit that guild because I had the same problem. If you're not in their social circle, they won't talk to you.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:12 pm

I guess I am a member of another furry guild, all though I have never really posted. It was started by one of our old members back when this guild started - guess I never really had time for of the same things.

I find that the being ignored thing happens everywhere in gaia. Doesn't really matter what type of people.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:12 pm

00Shoe
I find that the being ignored thing happens everywhere in gaia. Doesn't really matter what type of people.

S'true.. Sadly, even our "close-knit" subculture has the same crack in its fortress that all others do. I suppose furries are still just humans, after all..

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:58 am

I suppose I've had it a bit harder than many people,because I don't really act what I consider to be normal(normal being a very wide range of human behaviours)I often don't even like to consider myself human in any other way aside from being genetically human.I've grown to hate most of humanity more and more in my life(no offense to all of you)just because they tend to disappoint me endlessly as a species.
I've also been annoyed a bit when people add me to thier friend lists and then never talk to me.Sometimes they just randomly add and have never spoken to me even once,that really irks me,and then when you PM them they're like"Who are you?"-.-
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:28 am

Everything you just said completely applies to me.. o.o

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:55 am

Sounds like you guys don't enjoy the world. Take it from your zenmaster guild leader. Most of what makes life worth living is brought out from within.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:06 pm

I enjoy the world without people,even in places with people I tend to ignore all traces of them and keep to my own activities.I just tend to attach myself to a small group of people that don't irk me,but mostly animals.My best friend is my dog.

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:39 pm

It is going to be hard to go through life with that attitude towards others.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:37 pm

Well, it's so easy to detest people for what they are..
I guess it's more work to bare all of it. But hey, apathy is so much easier.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:27 pm

How can you be truly happy if you think the world is a terrible place?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:04 pm

Well, I don't expect to be truly happy. Lower your standards, and they're easier to meet, obviously.

Of course, there are some diamonds in the rough. They're rare. Your average human will bump shoulders with you in the halls, and naturally blame you for it. Not themselves. It's the little things like that that make me lose hope in people.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:02 pm

Aside from depression I get,I am fairly happy in life without interacting with most people.I agree that there are diamonds in the rough,like m boyfriend for example though.In life though,I tend to put on a rather decent facade,I'll talk to people and have a smiling face while inside I detest them.I just have to be careful because there's a very high chance that if I stay around someone I REALLY detest,I may become aggressive in some way,sometimes to violence.I have really bad anger problems...to the point that I could be locked up if they got out of hand.Thankfully most people know nothing of those anger issues and are completely oblivious to the fact that I could literally gnaw thier faces off ^_^The only one who regularly brings that part out in me is my brother,and often times he's got a very real fear to go to sleep beause he believes I'll kill him,I don't think most people have to worry as he does(even though I'm really just bluffing cause I'm so angry,he's a douchebag)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:50 pm

I am happy pretty much all the time. My trick, having a good outlook on life - we all make our own destinies; thus mine will be one filled with fortunes of many varieties.

00Shoe
Captain

Sylverpyro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:51 am

gonna be random here, only two days till my trip well 1 cause its like 230 am, but gosh I am sure gonna miss my bf, we pretty much spent everyday together for the last 6 months. Its only a three day trip but still...

love you bb

xoxo pyro
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games