Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:50 pm
"What's up with Fox?" asked Starfire as she looked to Gemini.

"Oh, she's just embarressed on what Rose told her. Like how Fox talks in her sleep about Arachnid," said Gemini with a giggle. "So there's really nothing to worry about. Fox will calm down and I believe Rose will help her out a bit too," she said. Then Gemini handed Nightstar back to Starfire.

"Oh," said Starfire as she now held Nightstar in her arms. She than heard what Draco said and watched him walk out.

"Oh, I'll come with you," said Gemini as she followed Draco. She notice something was wrong with him. "What's wrong love?" she asked Draco as she walekd beside him nicely.

Fox sat on the beach shore. As she sat on the sand, Fox than looked towards the ocean. She tried calming herself down.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:53 pm
DarkStar walked through the small town. She looked around and finally spotted a jewerly store. She wanted to cause trouble and so she went in the store. Until she saw something going on inside. 'Ah, why it's Robin and some boy(Nox),' as she thought inside her mind.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:16 pm
Red Fang entered the jewerly store behind DarkStar. "What are we doing here?" he asked her. He than notice Robin and some boy(Nox). "Oh, what a surprise," he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:04 am
'Yeah i'll give her time to cool down and appreciate the Arachnid maigc much more' Arachnid said with forced arrogance, Fox needed some time cool down, that was all, besides it looked like his cover was about to be blown, it may be time to slip out and check on her. He dreaded to think what they'd said but decided he was just better of not knowing.

Scott hovered back into the house after a long absence, he was sure he was going to be in such trouble for slipping out earlier, but he was he now and surely he actions of earlier today proved he dserved some space to make his own descions in life, he just hoped his adoptive dad managed to see it that way.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:15 am
'I don't like suprises' Robin retorted pulling out his bo-staff twilring it around to remind his fingers of how operate the weapon. He couldn't rely on that weapon alone, he knew these two were powerful, look liked he'd just have to fight with his mind and employ some stragety to fight against the two, of course the civilans in the store had screamed and had ducked for cover, the plae clerk had ducked before jabbing desperately at what must have been a silent alarm of some sort. Reinforcements should be on their way.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:54 pm
"What are you doing out here alone in town. Where's Gemini hmmmm?" Darkstar asked with a smirk. She walked closer to Robin and brought out her sword. DarkStar pointed her swords sharp tip to Robin's chest. "Now I wouldn't mind killing you but of course Turgon should have that honor. Since you kicked him out of your team though he did get you back by placing something into your daughter's chest which is now broken. What a pitty," said DarkStar.

She than looked to Nox with her dark red color eyes. She had her birthmark on her forehead that looked like a star. And there were marks on her right arm that Turgon gave her. Meaning that she belongs to him and that he controls her and he's the master. That mark use to be small but not it spread all over her arm. "Too bad the mark that Turgon left on Gemini's left shoulder has disappeared. But at least she still has evil in her. Hmhmhmhmhm," she laughed evily.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:56 pm
Starfire than see's Scott enter the house and still held Nightstar in her arms. "Scott my son. Your finally back," she with a soft smile.

Fox sat on the sandy beach shore. She than notices someone comign towards her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:04 pm
Draco smiled weakly, but he didn't turn his still blazing face towards Gemini. He didn't want her to see the blush. "Nothing," he mumbled before quickly changing the subject, "It's a nice day, isn't it? Hey, where did you and Robin go earlier?" The blush was already receding as the cool air buffeted his face.

Nox lowered the crude sword, confusion covering his face. What was going on? He had no idae who these two were, but it appeared as if they had some reason to want to fight the boy. Maybe they would kill the hunter and Nox wouldn't have to kill him. His eyes flickered to the closest window. Now would be a good time to get out.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:18 pm
"Who the boy," said DarkStar as she looked to nox carefully. "Whatever. He's none of our concern," she said and looked abck to Robin.

Gemini smiled and said, "Yeah, it is a nice day." She then hard his question and replied nicely, "I took him to a jewerly store. I have a feeling he's going to purpose to my mother." She whispered the last sentence into his ear softly.

"So hero of Earth and adoptive father of Gemini and two other children and new father to a new born child. How do you feel about being cut into peices," she said evily. "And maybe once I'm done with you, I'll kill that presious new born of yours," she said trying to hit a weak spot in him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:43 pm
Red Fang heard what DarkStar said. "Now now DarkStar. Turgon wants that child for himself. And were not here to kill Robin," he said. He than placed his hand on the sword and pushed it down. He than looked abck to Robin. "We were hoping to at least run into one of you worthless heroes. We have a message for you and Gemini. Now what was it. . .Oh yes now I remember. Turgon wants revenge on you all he wants somthings that belongs to you both. One your child Robin, two Starfire's death, and three Gemini's soul and herself. Oh, and four Gemini's lover Draco. Now he would make a great servent for us. Heheh. We'll be coming in 12 days now. So that should give you enough time to prepare," explained Red Fang.

Red Fang had now a mark over his right eye that Turgon agev him and it was spreading over his face. "Lets go DarkStar," said Red Fang as he turned towards the door. He than turn his head to Robin and said, "Oh, and even your new born would make another great addition to us. Imagine her evil and great powers she can pocess. Heheheh." He than looked to DarkStar, "Get us out of here."

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:18 pm
Rose than sat next to Fox and said, "Hay Foxy. You ok girl?" She hoped that Fox was ok but it looked like she was to her at least.

White Dove sat on the roof of the house and looked to the ocean. "Man today was a long day," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:57 pm
Fox looked up to Rose with a smile. She was no calm and relaxed. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said happily. "But I can't beleieve you hear me say my fiance's name in my sleep. Well heard me as I talked in my sleep," said Fox.

"I love you Draco," Gemini whispered into his ear. She than kissed him on the lips.

DarkStar put her sword away, moved next to Red Fang, and said, "Nice seeing you Robin, you worthless hero. Bye." She than made a dark magic take her and Red Fang into the shadows and disappeared.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:24 am
'Hey mom, who's the baby ?' Scott asked with sudden curiousity, the child looked fustraignly familar though he was unable to pin point the babies identidy, though his mother looked so worn out and unwell, what had happened in his absence ?, had missed out yet again on something important ?

'Well looks my appettie just gone up in smoke' Arachnid commented slithering out of the room. He may tolorate his sisters relationship but it didn't mean he had to wacth it. Wacth family get it on was wrong and possibly physcologically scaring. It was better to just stroll out of the room and loudly register his discuss.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:13 am
Robin clenched his staff fuuriously, he would make sure their threats were as hollow as thier honour, they were pathetic they didn't even dare take him on and he ran away like the cowards they were. His joyous plans were going to have to be put on hold until he told the others, the house was no longer safe, they would need to move others to safe locations for now.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:10 am
Draco smiled, "I love you too." He chuckled. "Looks like everyone's getting married these days, huh?" He had to admit it was nice, certainly a lot nicer than having to fight villians all the time. While he did enjoy fighting, peace was definitely better.

Nox stood, confusion swarming his features. They had called him a hero. While Nox had heard some people refer to vampire hunters as heroes, the ones who didn't think that vampires were just a stupid myth, he had never heard it being used in this way. And who were all those people that the two had mentioned? Nox's hand pulled the picture out of his pocket. Were they in the picture? Another idea struck Nox. What if the woman who had given him this picture was a liar, getting him to do her dirty work for her? It was possible.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff