Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:50 am
(Yes it is safe)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:58 am
Tai could be heard mumbling "Ugh...I cant believe they are making me come back here. I already told them I didnt trust the place. Ugh...sometimes my parents annoy me." Tai walks up to the front door of the building, pausing to look in through a window on the door. Tai sighs and says "Maybe I can just say that no one was there, and that no one will be there for awhile. Yeah, that will work." Tai smiles slightly, and turns his body around, getting ready to leave the area.  

Nebulosis

The Original Hacman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:13 am
((Just a heads up, it says in the profile that my character has like two personalities, so Ichi will be blue, and Shi will be red(posting colors)))

Zerutoni was lazily walking to the academy, not expecting anyone to be there due to the recent accident, but when he saw someone by the door, he broke out into a quick jog, while waving his arm, to signal hello. Maybe this could be a new friend, as long as he could keep his two personalities under control and not totally scare this kid away.

Zerutoni reached the door red-faced and panting. He held out a hand to this future comrade and said happily, "I'm Zerutoni Takagawa, but my friends call me Zeru."I don't think I like the look of this kid Ichi. His other half said to him in his mind. It's gonna be ok. I can take care of it.Ichi spoke back to his other half. When Zeru was a child he had an accident and his mind was split into two parts which were called Ichi, and Shi.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:21 am
Tai would look down at Zerutoni's out-reached arm and simply did nothing at all. A look of suspiscioun (No clue how to spell that) would creep onto Tai's face. He examines Zerutoni and says in a calm and clear voice "Hello...Zerutoni. My name is Tai Kalanaki. You can just call me Tai though." Tai then proceeds by looking coldly into Zerutoni's eyes, just to see how he would react.  

Nebulosis

The Original Hacman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:37 am
Zeru's face went from happy to confused to finally an awkward smile. After his handshake was refused by Tai, Zel attempted to play it off by bringing his hand to the back of his head and rubbed his hair down.This kid is a major douche bag. I don't like him. Shi spoke in the mind. Shut up Shi! Ichi spoke back. "Um... So do you wanna go in and wait for a teacher to come?"Zeru asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:42 am
Tai grins and begins to laugh "Wait, before I answer, I have to say this. I do that to everyone, I just like to see how people react." Tai stops after a few seconds, and then finally replies to Zerutoni's question. "Uhm...I planned on leaving, but sure. I can wait here for a teacher." Tai now felt a little bit safer, considering he had someone else here with him. He obviously didnt want to be in this place alone as long as he had that gut feeling.  

Nebulosis

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:44 am
byakuga appeared and just watched tai and zeru ... "hey you 2 who are you guys waiting for " he yelled only a few feet away in a tree just sitting  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:49 am
byakuga mad at what happened at the academy and the battle he had almost got killed him .. he was glaring at the new academy students evil and smirked and then jumping of the tree he land on his butt "owwww" he screamed his butt was hurting like crazy  

teddy_byakuga

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:55 am
Tai noticed the person when he finally jumped out of the tree. Tai obviously looked annoyed by this person's presence and he soon thought "What a dumb a**..." Tai glared at the man laying on his butt. "What do you happen want to want?" Tai quickly got that gut feeling and put his hand onto his kunai holster. Tai then thinks "I dont trust this guy..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:57 am
Before Zeer could respond to his new comrade who apparently likes to screw with people, they were interrupted by an angry looking older ninja."We're waiting for a sensei to come." Then when the ninja fell Shi broke through and spoke out loud"What a jackass! Do you get paid to be that dumb? Honestly, you bli-" Ichi cut off Shi's dialogue. "So sorry for that little outburst!" Zeru said apologetically.  

The Original Hacman

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:59 am
looks at zeru mad "what the hell do i get paid im a f***ken gennin ... ohh one more out burst kid and that tree has been slippery for months when i was a academy student and do you need help with the basics" he said ( the teacher hasn't rped in a long time)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:02 am
Tai is surprised by Zeer's short little outburst, but he really didnt plan on dealing with that question at this time. He was just offered the chance to learn new jutsus after all, but he still wasnt off-guard yet. This man struck him as slightly insane and dangerous, so he wasnt going to take a chance. "I do think of you as a idiot yes, but if your a idiot with jutsus...I have to become interested. Mind showing me a few?"  

Nebulosis

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:05 am
"which on i can show the basic 3 or haton (fire )jutsu" he said  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:08 am
Tai blinks and thinks "A fire technique...or the three basic. The fire technique would be nice, but I want the three basic. They are way more important then a fire attack for now." Tai takes his hand off his kunai holster, finally letting his guard down. Tai basically trusted the man now, because he knew he could outsmart him if the need arised. "Ok, teach me the three basic."  

Nebulosis

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games