Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:09 am

pyro looked over to lenon "whoa what happened to you lenon?" pyro asked in shock.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:34 am

Rahenno barly know medical jutsu. He had seen Masumi and Susumu do it but he didn't have a basic feel for it. But when Rahenno relized all the ninja healing Lenon, he desided he wasn't needed. "Lenon......Just take a seat." He said walking over to Lenon and the helped him to an open chair. "Now tell me, Waht happened?"

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:36 am

a clone of jedi appeared. "Lenon what happened? i have some medical jutsu if its needed."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:22 am

iZann
((Sky, I don't think a genin would have such knowledge otherwise medical nin won't be needed lol))

(bandage is one feat, if i can say, he has. he also was messing around with chemicles so he came on to this. he may use this instead of the normal knock you out tranc. its like a final product. untill chunin. also he cant repair a blown arm. or that burn he has on his leg. medical nin are needed. also he wouldent be able to fix the hand.) skylock checked over lenon's hand. "where is zero?" skylock asked. he wondered about his comrad. he wanted to know where he was not if zero would come back. he hoped zero was dead.

skywerwolf

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:56 pm

Masumi ran her hand over Lenon's body, carefully studying it using the the 'Diagnosis' jutsu to see everything that is wrong. She then put her hand on Lenon's left hand and the other hand on his right leg and used 'Cleanse' to remove all bacteria on and in the wound. Masumi saw the hand was already bandaged so she put both hands on the same wounds as before and used the 'Blood Coagulation' which stopped the bleeding as she double bandaged the right leg and left hand.

Then to get down to the real healing she cupped her hands together and preformed 'Healing Hands Technique.' On his hand which reattached the nerves and bound the skin and bone together. Then she moved it to his left leg and healed the limp. Then she focused on the right leg as she healed it, but because it was so damaged it took several minutes.

However before she sealed it up she made some seals and formed 'Chakra Scalpel,' and cut her arm and placed it up to the wound. She then made one more set of seals and used 'Blood Transfusion Skill.' Which formed a sphere around the wound as blood transferred to him. To help restore the blood that Lenon had lost. She gave a little over a pint and sealed up Lenon's leg.

Masumi let out a large breath and she dropped down to the floor on her butt and was panting. That was a lot to do at once, especially the giving of her own blood. “There you go, good as new...Just take it easy for a bit.” Masumi said panting and holding her head.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:44 pm

Lenon looked at everyone helping him. ...And he blew up the hospital, killed innocent people, and everything? Some village....

Lenon took the seat offered to him by Rahenno and explained to him as Masumi was healing him how he had gone with Jake to watch him battle the Hokage. He also told about how he was attacked by another Leaf ninja and used a Kinjutsu move to control the water in his body before getting attacked by Oroami. He also explained how he dropped his shield after the Hokage and Jake left to a new area and was attacked by Oroami, Sengetsu, and Hero all at the same time.

"Oh, and Zero's been dead for five years now. Oroami broke him, though. Human puppet."

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:49 pm

"b*****d."

Mifune had walked in to only see Lenon and a crowd of people around him.
Lenon was the one who attacked Chiyori before. This is why Mifune had trained for those five years, to kill him. Now he could do it. He could win.
He barged up to the crowd and pushed through them. He planted a Clogged foot right on Lenon's chest and if the kick connected, it would have sent him into the wall at the far end of the office.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:51 pm

skylock broke the raged rush by quickly toppleing mifune. "have you no honor man?"

skywerwolf

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:54 pm

"calm down think about what your doing...everyone makes mistakes" pyro said. "Lenon just chose the wrong path...think about it if he wanted to this village would be nothing but dust." pyro said standing beside skylock.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Rahenno sighed and shook his head. "Man, from Sensai to Akatsuki, you never change. I also know about Zero and the Hokage, Reiko. But even though clouds practally hates you, it's still your home." He turned to the window and put his hands in his pockets. "You'll probably never hear this come from me again, but no scarifice, no victory."

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:58 pm

Mifune flipped over, kept going, then swung back around onto his feet. He tried to swipe skylock's feet from under him with his metal Katana Sack.

"The honor I have is protecting my family, and he's tried to end it. So my peace is his end." Mifune wouldn't dare pull a katana out in front of the kage, but he would beat Lenon to a pulp before he let him get away.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:00 pm

Lenon let the kick connect with his chest after pushing away Skylock. He smacked into the wall at the far end of the office.

"Ooof...ouch. I deserved that."

Lenon stood up slowly and unsteadily.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:03 pm

"leno dont do anything you'll regret your still injured. And Mifune that was the past let that go and think about the future ok" pyro told Mifune.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Mifune turned to Pyro, his eyes not changing from its hawklike stare. "The future... Chiyori's future is all that matters. He threatened that future, and so..." Mifune stalked forward again, ready to aim a kick to his head but stopped. "Kage-sama. Are you... Aiding Akatsuki by harboring him?"

Mifune slowly turned around and looked at Rahenno. He repeated the question. "Are you harboring Akatsuki?!" He almost shouted at the end, raising his voice.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Lenon coughed up some blood.

"Well, depending on how you use the word 'harboring', it could mean a few different things...or not. My head isn't clear right now."

Lenon leaned against the nearby wall.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games