Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:28 pm
Kon shook a little as he grazed her shoulder..."Kon...Relax...It's me." He told her and she growled hissing..."Which is why im not lowering my guard!" She said and pushed the scythe agaisnt him tighter...Zero rubbed his chest..."Zaragi...He wants Orez.." He said and Orez looked out the window to Zaragi...Zaragi looked up to him and grinned..."So...That's him..." He said and grinned more...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:33 pm
The two Faeries swapped auras and they both figured out exactly what's going on.
Tea let Zero go and went over to Orez. Her hands fumbled and she eventually grasped his hand, "Don't. We need you here," She said. Her eyes were glassed over when she looked at Orez.

Pre grit her teeth and completed her spell. She appeared on the roof of the hotel.
A white magic circle appeared under Zaragi and Kon, planting Zaragi in place.
She jumped down and drew her sword, "Still up to no good I see," She snarled.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:43 pm
Zaragi chuckled and looked to Pre..."Ah Pre. Finally figure out Kon was the scythe that almost killed you? You member. Kahiro Village?" He said and Kon pressed the scythe harder...She was trembleing...

Zero watched and Orez tryed to shake her off..."B-but...His Aura is like mine..." He said still wanting to look at him...Zaragi chuckled his mad laugh and smiled..."And who is that little Aura you have up there? It is all static. Full of potential." He said smileing his own sick twisted way...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Tea continued to pull on Orez's hand, "That's exactly why you need to stay here!" She said, "I'm not letting you go."

"Ah yes. It's been a while, but I remember it quite clearly," Pre said. She lifted her sword, "However, you fail to understand. This single blade had spilled more of my blood than anything you can launch into me. It hardly bothered me, because I've been doing that for years. Retaining sanity through self mutilation...Do you know pain is the only thing that keeps me sane?" The sparks around them crystallized into solid daggers, "Remember when I peppered you with these guys in Skyrim? I can do that all over again, plus more."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:57 pm
Kon held the scythe as Zaragi laughed..."What makes you think im here to hurt any of you? I came for that aura that is all. It is Zero's isn't it? All staticy. I can help it solidify. And best. It won't be connected to Zero." He added and Kon slightly pulled back..."W-what..." She said not able to believe him...Orez heard him and pulled back to the window..He looked down more..."H-he can help me?" He said and Zero raced over pulling him back aswell..."No! He is lieing!" He roared and yanked him back...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:04 pm
Tea glanced over to Zero and read his aura closely. Using that, she knew exactly what Orez is supposed to look like. She pulled as well, "That man's trying to harm you!" She said to Orez. Even though she didn't know what this person was, she knew that he came from Zero, "I accept Zero, so I accept Orez as well!"

"If that's all you are here for then you may as well leave," Pre said and a dimension opened up under Zaragi, "Well?"
More spikes appeared in the air to attack Zaragi.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:08 pm
Zaragi's expression grew normal..."Atleast let me examine him. Help him. You can keep the whole dimension under me incase I try somthing." He said and stood still...Kon looked to Pre...

Orez tryed to just glance at him..."B-but he can help me!!!" He said and dug his feet into the ground...Zero pulled harder..."Lies!" He said and tryed to hold him more...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:13 pm
Because of Tea's contact with Orez, she decided to scan him for anything normal. Her green eyes fogged as she did, "I think I can help clean the static," She said after a moment. She never once let the guy go.

Pre's eyes narrowed dangerously, "I don't believe you for even a moment," She said,  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:21 pm
Orez still tryed to see Zaragi...Zaragi sighed..."Put me in the other dimension. Five minutes." He asked not moveing...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:28 pm
"Kon. This is your call," Pre said. She hoped that Kon had no compassion for this jerk either, but she figured it would be more correct for Kon to make the decision.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:30 pm
Kon looked to Pre..."Five minutes...And I get your jewel Zaragi." She said and held out her hand...He blinked and growled handing her his jewel...His power seemed to fluctuate...Kon nodded to Pre...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:38 pm
Pre sighed, "You're too soft..." She said. She was about to continue with that but decided not to.
She allowed both Kon and Zaragi sink into the dimensional gate, "I'll be taking some friends with me..." She said and disappeared.
A dimension opened up under Zero, Orez, and Tea and brought them into the same darkness the others were in.
Pre instantly placed a bladed cage over Zaragi when he went inside the dimension. She appeared next to Orez.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:43 pm
Zaragi sat and looked to Orez and smiled..."Hello there." he said softly...For once his voice was not to kill...Orez looked to him..."Why...Do I feel like im just like you?" He asked looking to him..."Cause we are the same. Static." He said and smiled...Zero held Tea's hand...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:46 pm
Tea gave Zero's hand a squeeze and looked over to Pre as if to say 'you better know what you are doing.'
"Don't corrupt him. If you try to harm him then you are going to be Zaragi cubed," Pre threatened.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:48 pm
spade looked at Zaragi. "who is he?" spade asked KoTari.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games