Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tainted and Jaded

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:59 pm
Hi new people *waves*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:34 am
HEY everyone im ismellpuppys and i wanna make new friends on gaia ive been kinda bored lately and i wanna laugh with people so yeah im 1? years old
older than 15 but under 20 i wont tell u my age until i get to know you sweatdrop
i love to draw listen to music, smell puppys lol im kidding but i love dogs ihave one infact and yeaaa i love swimmining football.working out lifting weights
yeah im in love too lol sweatdrop thats pretty much all i can see to you

oh yeah ive been playing gaia since 07 yep i quit gave away over 11mill now im back lol im poorrr  

ismellpuppys

your favourite dork

Beloved Informer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:51 pm
Herro! My name ish Katrina and I like singing, photography, and being HYPER!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:30 pm
your favourite dork

Welcome!

Do you...
ninja
....sing..
emotion_omnomnom
...while being HYPER?!

That is an interesting and most fun combination.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

your favourite dork

Beloved Informer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:57 pm
Captain Silas Manner
your favourite dork

Welcome!

Do you...
ninja
....sing..
emotion_omnomnom
...while being HYPER?!

That is an interesting and most fun combination.

YES! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:42 am
Hi am lou-lou 11-11 don't know much about computers but love gaia  

lou-lou 11-11

Terra Kirin

5,025 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:28 pm
Hey, I'm Terra. You can call me Ter-bear, TK, or whatever as long as its not rude :p

I enjoy changing my avi, playing video games such as Skyrim, Zelda (any of them), retro games, point-and-click adventures (Such as Sam and Max, Monkey Island, etc...), facebook time wasters, and LotRO. I even played WoW for a while, but I don't do pay to play mmos unless there's a free trial :p I've played champions online, TF2 which I enjoy, and Sims 1 2 & 3. 3 is the best but I don't own it :/ only borrowed it for a while. My favorite tv show is Big Bang Theory, and I LOVE musicals, one of my top faves is the Music Man. Aaanyway, if you like any of that stuff or just wanna say hi I'm here. I usually get on at least once or twice a day cat_3nodding Oh and I'm big into photography. I have a Canon DSLR (older model)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:20 pm
Helloo-o-o--o! You can call me AnnaLeah or Anna, whichever you prefer. 3nodding

I've actually been on Gaia for a while, despite the look of my avi. This is actually a sort of mule account from which I manage my shop, "Ice Cream by AnnaLeah," where you can find a random assortment of tiny pixeled ice creams and such. I believe that the link is in my signature, so if you like ice cream and pixels, you'd probably like my shop! yum_strawberry

Anyways, I'm on Gaia at least once every other (or, sometimes, every 3 or 4) days. I always check my PMs, though, so if you want to send me a message, feel free.

~Anna  

Ice Cream by AnnaLeah

Fail_To_React

5,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:46 pm
ello peeps im all about ps3 and guitar hero on expert and cod blk ops on zombies mode ima beast !! cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:18 pm
Hi guys, you can call me Alice or Arisu (my friends irl keep calling me that because they're currently obsessed with the Japan culture) 3nodding
I'm 19 this year and am studying Biomedical Science right now. Planning to switch to Chemistry in university next year blaugh since it's been the love of my life since 11.
To many, I'm an ignorant kid because I'm always cooped up at home and keeping to myself. But I shall prove to them that I'm more awesome than them!!!!!!! twisted My hobbies include reading, playing badminton, hanging out with my friends and solving puzzles and cryptograms. My fields of interests are chemistry, mathematics and philosophy.

Yes a little geeky I know emotion_8c

But feel free to add me as a friend and we can talk about anything under the sun! biggrin

ItsyBitsyChemist

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:58 pm
Hello.

My name is Dianda, born on December 11.
I'm from Holland, in Europe. I live together with my boyfriend and two cats. And I'm studying management. Not what I want, but that's ok. And I work in a restaurant/takeout.

In my free time I write for my blog, and volunteer write for a website. I like to roleplay so now and then. I also like to play games, such as Zelda, and watch movies and series.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:49 am
Hello everyone! You can call me Kbaby emotion_yatta
Obviously, I'm new, YAY! Just joined/got accepted.

I live in the Midwestern region of North America (USA), I love playing video games, being lazy & watching TV while hanging out with my boyfriend....BUT when I'm not doing that, I like to cook, & ....have fun! smile

Currently, the video game I'm playing is Skyrim!! I just beat the main quest of the game yesterday....it was pretty epic haha!

Well....if you want to know anything else, just ask!

Oh, one more thing, I will try to be as active as possible. I'm in a few other guilds, & sometimes I forget to log on the internet when I get sucked into video games lol

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

beautiful_disatar180

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:16 am
So.. I'm Cindii and I'm insane.. Must I say more?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:10 pm
Hello~ I'm Wackodoodle; Queen Kyra; call me Kyra ;D
And someday I will rule the world heart haha
Nice to me you all!  

Lady Starfish

Sparkly Star

DustyPixi

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:27 pm
Haaaai everyone !
I'm Ana , i live in Romania ( Europe )
Nice to meet ya 3nodding

The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games