Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:26 pm

Raiden looked at Sypher and glared.

"Disguesting...."

His clone aimed at the ball and shot off a chakra disruption pulse, which shot at him at alarming speed.

((Umm...if your in a ball you cant hear the faint sparks, and also are you flying or something?))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:29 pm

((What exactly does that do? Is it a lightning technique?))

M o k i F a i r y

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:30 pm

((I missed about 5 pages : [ ))
Syn still watching from the building looks around to see who is still here.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:32 pm

((it is exactly what it says. If it hits anything made of chakra the chakra vanishes, gone completely. And if you happen to be hit your chakra goes nuts for three posts))

Shruikan Tenshi

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:34 pm

((Ok that is useless against a bone and the person who mainly uses only taijutsu.))
Sypher's ball gets shot lightning bolt which does nearly nothing. He goes further up the pyramid and ramps off at the bird.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:48 pm

((umm...it doesnt shock you...it removes chakra. Which I think your bloodline does use it to manipulate bone? I may be wrong but something else...how are you going up a "huge" pyramid in a ball, not to mention your extreme armor as you call it? I mean theirs gravity and if its compact you cannot be running in it and if its hollow...well...that can be a problem for you XD))

Shruikan Tenshi

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:16 pm

((Not running rolling at a VERY high speed and its mostly compact and the real me isn't in there and my armor is light actually just hard. No one bothers to lift it xD. An a** of my bloodline, yes it does but I have enough under ground it doesn't matter.))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:23 pm

((A clone right? N rolling ...ok. But you go up a slope like that and itll be slowed greatly wouldnt it? I mean your going from an elevated field to a steep slope. and ok, thats true. what exactly is powering it to roll? thats what I mostly have to wonder?))

Shruikan Tenshi

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:32 pm

((Me from the sidelines. and I understand my speed will be mostly reduced but lightning speed quartered is still fast.))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:45 pm

((ok, and I read your post with Death God Mito, u n ur speed. Pretty good. I also not tryin to argue just was curious, I mean you have that armor on, all that condensed bone, a clone is in it and trying to go up a pyramid seemed pretty funny lol. So if you were on the pyramid...is the pyramid made of chakra or what?))

Shruikan Tenshi

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:04 pm

a flash of light went out as jedi and Kaji fused together and a figure with armor and wings appeared and then flew out of the way. "dont you just love byakugan and sharingan, i'm gonna have to cut out your jutsu if you wont just give me the sword and one eye, i wasnt going to kill you." Jedi vanished and appeared behind raiden and blasted fire all around him outward using his ability from fusion.

((i do have the speed and power to do this, i could have countered the storm along with this but didn't, plus i want to know how it was approved, if i came up with something like that then i'd be turned down.))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:29 pm

As Jedi moved out of the way Raiden, responded quickly for he knew this was trouble. Just as he vanished Raiden and his clones (2) vanished through a portal and reappeared several feet away in the air whiping around his fan, knocking the wave of fire towards his direction back at Jedi. He made seals and upon landing slap a hand on the ground,using Blinding Blast. Jedi's own fire exploded before him, but not before making an incredible blast of light blinding him completely.

"I could of given you eyes of a shinobi I killed long ago, but the sword theres no way I'm giving it back."

He yelled over the explosion out loud

((I know, and thanks to sharingan I was able to counter, but barely...I didnt see that coming lol. But you should know blinding blasts effect. Even if you managed to avoid the explosion, the blinding light moves at light speed (well its light duh) blinding you. Your sharingan and Byakugan are useless and like Sypher your blind too. My fan was approved, but its weakness was good enough and it wasnt allowed to absorb fire, which i tried to get approved))

Shruikan Tenshi

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:44 pm

(whats going on! I went to St. Thomas for a day (I GOT TO MISS SCHOOL) and know there are like friggin 10 more pages since I got here)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:50 pm

((heres the scoop. Me n Jedi are fighting, which he's now blind and he fused with his dragon. Sypher and a clone is here while a clone of sypher is trying to get to marquis, who left. Hanzo and party are in pyramid...well idk if hanzo is. And your still where you were. So try to find a spot, your not in it cuyz if you were I should be too, but as you can see im not. So find a spot without getting killed XD. your light assassin so jump in the fray XD))

Shruikan Tenshi

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games