Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Morganna smiled at Tenshi's answer. She giggled and blushed a bit as he kissed her cheek, but tried to get it under control. "I suppose I'm going to have to get used to that, huh?" she said with a smile.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Tenshi chuckled once more, "I guess so", he replied teasingly as they sat there talking,"there is alot of things we are both gonna have to get used to", he said shortly after then looked ahead at flip "Say Morganna, you wanna give flip a little ride, I'm pretty sure he would have fun? Are you up for it Neko?", he said out of no where he he found Flip looking back towards them. Neko answered yes telepathic to the both of them as he linked the three of their minds together so she could also hear what Neko had to say.

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:44 pm

"I'm sure Flip would enjoy it if he were here," Morganna said. She looked back at Tenshi and followed his gaze to Flip. "Flip! What are you doing here?!" she said.

"I wann-ed to come too!" Flip protested. "I's not too wittle! I shadow jumped wike Mommy and fowowed you. So see!"

"Fine, it is too late to take you back, anyway," Morganna said, defeated. "But you're going to be in so much trouble with Mom when she finds out you snuck out." She looked back to Tenshi. "Mom will kill me if anything happens to him," she said. "I need you and Neko to help me watch over him...please."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:38 pm

~I'm in the city between Shale and Tenshu...whenever you're ready to come...now owuld be--Ahhh!~ Nephilis is thrown forward by a blast from Alastor beneath the floor. "Fantastic..."

"I know right?" Alastor arose from the torn hole in the wooden floor. "You know, you're really good."

"I didn't get away from you all this time by magic you know?" Nephilis stood up, unafraid of his impending fate. "Have you come to kill me?"

"That seems like a question filled with fear you know?"

"Maybe. Then again, you can't kill me. If you strike me down, I will become stronger than anyting you can imagine.

"Is that right? We'll see about that when I'm slicing you in half!" Alastor erects his finger and swings it across.

An invisible slice etches the wall and Nephilis backflips beneath it. The window behind him breaks and he leaps out into a barley dealer's cart. Escaping once again, he gets up and runs. ~Samara! How far are you all from here!? Hurry!~

~~~

"There you are." Kirasek feels the echo of Alastor's aura usage and pinpoints him. He speeds up, reducing the arrival time from ten minutes to two."

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:44 pm

~I'm coming Nephilis. We're almost there.~ Samara projected worriedly. She turned to the others. "Christiaan...can you shadow jump me ahead? Then help the other get to the next town quickly."

Christiaan nodded. "You got it," she said. She took Samara's arm and jumped with her to their destination. Once they were at the city limits, the two women reformed. "I'll head back and herd the others along," she said, disappearing again into the shadows.

~Neph! I'm here. The others are on their way. Where are you?~ Samara projected to him.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:13 pm

Tezu understood and asked Author to use the it. "Use your temporary Distortion and stop time for a bit allowing me to get there faster" as Tezuka opened a portal to Nephilis spot and location.

Author nodded and started to form time in his hand..

Tezu stepped through and placed his hand on Nephilis Shoulder.. "Jeez talk about being in the nick of time" as Tezu chuckled.

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Nephilis appeared on the horizon running toward Samara at the outskirts of the city. A smile crosses his face instantly as he nears her. "Samara!!" He cried. "Samara!! I'm right here!"

Kirasek blasts overhead, throwing sand in every direction. He looks down, noticing Neph and looks forward once more to Alastor. He finds him in a buidling and speeds up once more. With all his speed, Kirasek blasts through the building throwing rubble onto the town and civilians below, not noticing the many cuts and cries of people below him. Holding Alastor, he slams into another buidling, throwing him forward into the opposite wall.

"Oh s**t!" Nephilis ducks down, but stands back up, watching Kirasek, his new ally, loom overhead like a streaming jet. Finally, he reaches his love, and hugs her, a few tears falling. He notices his old friend, Tezukya and welcomes him with a quick hug as well. "I was hoping you'd get here. Everything is going just perfect, aside from me almost being sliced in half."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Samara threw her arms around Nephilis, practically lifting herself off the ground. "Nephilis...I'm so glad you're alright," she said, holding him tight. She reluctantly released him, setting her feet back on the ground. "Neph...we need to try and help these people- get them out of harms way. And Tezu...good to see you, too. Christiaan is on her way."

Christiaan arrived back at the others. "Alright...I haven't tried this in a while, and I've only seen the place once, but here goes," she said. She opened up a portal for the others just outside the city. She had made it to the right place, because Samara and Nephilis could be seen a couple hundred feet away.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:30 pm

((I really dont know where to come in at... emo ))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:35 pm

(I know how you feel Rayne... crying )

Tezu looked at Nephilis "Nephilis I got something for you..something that might give you a fighting chance or atleast something to keep you from dying so much" ~Its the Residue... I brought it.. but the thing is, its whats overlapping it.. its your Celestial Aura~

Miluion Feredir

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:38 pm

(I have no idea whats going on realy or where everyone is...I feel like im trying to jump into an ocean of sharks sad )
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:43 pm

((well masta...long story short...Keliah is now evil, she's taken over Tenshu,made allinaces with Silicia and Noroa. Nephilis lost his powers to Keliah, the children and the adults...alyss,christaan,samara are now in the same city that Nephilis is in,which is unamed....that's about it..))

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:45 pm

((Yea Desert pmed me somthing to that effect the only problem is getting back in...is Kendal and Ricky with them?...)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:51 pm

((I dont know,just say they are,it will be easier))

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:00 pm

(Hold on I think the Pm says where they are lets see...he said Kendal is with us (so I'm going to assume that means Alyss, christiann, ect) and thanks)

Kendal looked at Christiann he had started to feel a little useless. He silently vowed to himself to be more helpfull in what was going on. He looked at Christiann "So what do we do now" He asked.

Ricky turned to Alyss "Are we going to be alright?" He asked with slight fear in his voice. He wasn't used to all of this yet.

(I hope this post works)
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games