Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:09 pm

Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
Medical Maestro
User Image

Ronnel nodded, his line pressed into a grim line.
"I will confront him about returning it when I find him. I can feel a strong source of chakra, equal with your own which means that it must be him. Shall I go now, or do you wish to wait for a time?" Senbon had slid from his sleeve to be tightly grasped in between his fingers, gleaming slightly with a paralytic poison. He was more than ready to go hunting the b*****d Uchiha who had dared to hurt a friend.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:10 pm

((Yo..Rp as your other guy..He's a wanted man...Ryugan wants that blade...))

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:12 pm

(Meh.)

There is a scroll lying around in the office. It says, it is in German, though it translates into, ''Ugly hunka metal.'' It would appear there is some sort of armor or weapon in here.

[It's the Mugen. Just activate the scroll.]
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:12 pm

((Dizzle? I am breaking that sword and burning those scrolls long before you can get them. Ryugan Has no way of knowing that those items have been passed over to him. Back the ******** off before I report you for metagaming.))

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:15 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki returned to sit behind her desk the sheathed katana in her hands. She took the blade out and set it's sheath upon the now cleared desk and admired the blade. "If he were to make a protest we would both have a lot on our plate. Let's rest for now and then call Shane to my office. I have some choice words for his ears." The blade was returned home with a click of the guard to the casing. She stood up and stooped down to recollect the documents, stacking them around the katana which still rested upon the desk. She would but it back in the cabinet in a moment.

EDIT.
It was then that she noticed the scroll. Aki unrolled it and activated it's seal. There was a large puff of smoke and the armor was produced. "I still would like to talk to him. But sleep is more important." Aki mumbled putting up the armor and sword. She would keep a close eye on them from now on as they were now her personal affects. She stuck her head out the door and called to a passing office aid for a futon to be brought in.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Medical Maestro
User Image

Ronnel sighed and rubbed his hair as he looked around, stepping sideways as an aide brought in the futon that had been requested. He gently grasped Aki's shoulders and pushed her towards it after straightening it out.
"Get rest milady. I'll sleep when I get a futon in here." He made a motion to the attendant who had brought in the futon for Aki. He didn't intend to sleep though - he had barely trained as a Jounin, and now as a Sannin his skills would have to be brought up to par to match his rank. He would probably end up draining himself of energy as he exercised, but to be able to protect Aki from something like that happening again was worth it to the silver haired shinobi.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:19 pm

[No. I put the scroll there so that you do NOT come to find me. The armor is in the scroll. @_@]
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:19 pm

I edited Ronnel

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:21 pm

((XD Just find something random in the scroll I gave you. And Shane, I still have to come get you because we are making you take over the daily business of the village while Aki recovers from getting hit with your Amaterasu.))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Can you come get me later? D;

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:26 pm

User ImageUser Image

She activated the scroll Ronnel had given her. Out poofed... Arekku's Diary. (( :B )) Peals of laughter rolled over her. "I'll have fun with this!" She then noticed that Ronnel had left. "Ooooh that man." Aki shook her head then yelled after him. "RONNEL. GET BACK HERE." The man bringing the futon was startled by the volume of her voice. He set down the bedding and promptly left.
EDITED.
Fawk your couch.
>O

Aki complied and promptly fell asleep.
(( There. DX ))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:28 pm

((ER XD I edited my last post))

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:31 pm

(( THERE.
Now we're all on the same page.
XD ))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:32 pm

XDD

So... Aki's sleeping, Ronny's watching her sleep like a creeper, and I'm getting laid.

Seems about right.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:35 pm

Medical Maestro
User Image

Ronnel shook his head lightly and smiled. A simple Wind Clone was created to watch over the Kage as she rested. He slipped out of the room, heading for a location he knew outside of the village. He would be training there, training to be as good as he would have to be to prove himself worthy of Aki's expectations.

[Exit]
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games