Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:24 pm
Kenji just watched as Nephliis came out from a portal. He wanted to kick someone out of there home, just like Nephilis did to them, but he knew revenge would only lead to more revenge. Although he was here, and he would help till he died, he had a bad feeling about this. And he worried for his brother. He seems more heartless then before.. A very bad trait to have. As seeing as Dulceri just obliterated someone without even flinching, he knew that his brother wouldn't have a problem getting rid of anyone who was in his way. He sighed. He then knelt down and tapped on the earth below him. Not bad, hard, strong, but still made out of earth. He would be able to control it. He then clutched his sword and stood back up, this time ready for a fight. "Sad what the world has come to.. Blood, war, death it seems we can't escape from this." he muttered. During a battle, his personality changes. His expression was now cold as he learned to do as the two months passed by.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:56 pm
((Sorry I keep disappearing. Trying to get into the swing of things w/ work and getting stuff sorted out before school starts. 2 things-- 1) anything important happen in the rp I should know about before posting? 2)...anyone have any ideas because my brain = dead :S ))  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:32 pm
Daphne saw Nephilis, getting ready for anything. "Prosper from what, Nephilis? Prosper from the people's lives you destroyed? Innocent people who we want to avenge, your getting out of hand Nephilis. I'm not saying Dulceri is in the right here but you two need to settle this war before more people die. You know what we want now stop the fighting." She said simply, looking into Nephilis' eyes. Her eyes held truth, trust and sadness from her people. "Our nations will shrink in numbers if we keep this up."

~~~

Yumiko looked at Helios, moving closer to him with a sad heart. "You won't find them. My daughter is a shape shifter, Helios. She can change age, her size, anything. You won't find her. She will hide." She whispered, starting to cry again. The lights dimmed in Kilitia, making some lights go out in homes.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:07 pm
"Yeah?" Nephilis said to Daphne. "Me and you used to be friends. I introduced you to your future husband right there. I know you love him, but ask yourself this. And when you answer, I want you to look into his big doughy eyes and answer truthfully." Nephilis catches Dulceri in a gravity bind, preventing him from moving and cracks a toothy smile that dripped the venom of poised snake. "If you were in my shoes....if you had to fight to keep your country alive, would you, Daphne, not do all that it took even if by normal standards it was wrong?"

"Kenji!" Dulceri spoke in broken tones. "Attack! I can't fight like this." His eyes manage to turn to Daphne, sadness overflowing in them. "Don't answer his question. I don't care, just as long as I have you to fight by my side, I don't care."

~~~

Ambrosia walked upon a man who seemed to be standing on a cliff face outside of town. The air around him was tainted...she knew his ability in seconds. "I take it that you can excrete a deadly airborne virus?"

"What? Who are you?!" He said, quickly turning around. "Don't move! I will kill you!"

"Just step down from there. You have far more to live for than I do. Please, you don't want to die."

"Don't tell me what I want, okay lady? I will ******** kill you!"

"No you won't. I have a power that keeps me from what I want. Death. You're lucky enough to be able to experience release, but not I. It is a cruel fate. I cry and sweat acid. Just step down from the cliff and everything will be okay. Just give me your hand and you'll be alright."

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:36 pm
(( And finally enters the one I started with twisted ))

Charon's mask shot onto his face, a cold dark pulse shot from him as thousands of black threads shot from the ground and engulfed his body. His body became taller and a little more muscular. His face was hidden behind the dark mask however black and yellow eyes shot forth through the eye holes on the mask. A dark red cloak with a hood shot around his body and over his head conceiling all of his skin, black metal clawed gauntlets formed around his hands and arms and the same black metal boots formed around his feet. 2 almost identical masks were strapped to a sash going along his waist. The dark aura rose from his body as a cold laugh escaped his hidden mouth. " ...Never again will the sun rise, I hope you have enjoyed your last days on Earth, be proud that you are the first things I will ever get to kill. " He said with another endlessly cold laugh. He raised his right hand up and black layers of shadows filled the sky blocking out the sun fowever allowing a black light to seep through. Disappearing into an odd black mist his voice could be heard echoing through Nephilis's head. " Show me what it is, that you fear most. "  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:41 pm
Kenji was about to aim a ball of sand straight for Nephilis as a distraction when he saw Charon turn into something else. Something more sinsister then his past masks. He let out a small shudder. If Charon was an angel, that being seems like the devil. He threw the ball of sand at Nephilis while he was distracted by the new arrival and turned towards Dulceri with a worried look. He walked over to him. "Dulceri..." was all he could manage to say. The war had taken a huge toll on his brother. He then glanced back at the new figure that took Charon's place and saw that he disappeared into a black mist. He looked up only to see a black light replacing the sun. A cold shiver went down his spine.  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:08 pm
Rygor smiled "So now things get interesting" He said. He looked into the dark sky he smiled blocking the sky is something he had wanted to try. "I wont let you hurt my friend" He said standing between Charon and Nephilis. He pointed his sword at him and gave him a dangerous glare. "It ends here" He said. He wondered who would make the first move him or Charon. "We maybe out numbered but I know if we fail here our people..our loved ones will lose their lives so I will fight to my last breath" He said.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:16 pm
His cold and wicked eyes glared at Rygor. " Vermin like you will be crushed without mercy. " He said as he raised his black metal gauntlets and slashed at Rygor, each finger's blade was as sharp as a razor blade, and made of an unknown metal. When he swiped his claws left behind a small black and dark red vapor trail behind them, each strike was enfused with tiny microbursts of darkness that would act as a poison paralyzing what they slashed. The darkness would spread through the bloodstream and then halt immobilizing the body part, but still allowing blood flow to keep the person alive.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:21 pm
Rygor frowned and made a shadow wall "Your not the only one who has the power of darkness" He said. He jumped back and removed the wall and swung his blade having it extend at him at an amasing rate. "if I may ask why exactly are you fighting us" He asked he wasn't sure if he had any losses he blamed Nephilis for or if maybe he found it a game to change over and over fighting in diffrent forms.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:28 pm
Glaring at Rygor he focused and created black chains which wrapped around Rygor's blade, ithey weren't meant to stop his blade but if he got hit by the chains it wouldn't hurt nearly as much as if he was sliced by the sword. In his open hands he created curved daggers each with what looked like demonic eyes near the handle. He thrusted forward with great skill and speed, because his weapons were almost weightless he could attack as fast as his body would let him. " Why do I fight? Well that depends on who you are asking, are you asking me? Damascus? Jack? Fayte? Charon? We are each one in the same person with very different characteristics and thoguhts asking me why I fight is like asking a puppet why it moves. " He said with a small laugh.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:39 pm
Rygor frowned and tried to make another wall but it broke and he felt several hits. He looked at him "y..you make it sounds like someones pulling the strings" He said. He retracted his blade and made several explosions at him. "It must be hell having so many personalities" He said. He swung his word again as well "but what happens when the charade is over and your masks are useless who are you then" He asked.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:48 pm
" In a way someone is pulling the strings they say when I can come out, however I am only a piece of the person pulling the strings that is my fate. I am nothing but a remnant of who I was I am no longer the man that hid from the wold afraid of progress, I am a far stronger monster then even Damascus. " He said as he swung his daggers which were blown out of his hands by the explosions, luckily for his gauntlets he was relatively fine. He once again began fighting with his gauntlets swiping and clawing at Rygor. " Hell? I do not know if it is hell, I have never died or gone to hell and I don't intend to die any time soon. " He said as he raised his leg for a roundhouse kick aimed at Rygor's ribcage. In response for his last comment he said. " My masks don't hide who I am on the contrary they free me! Each mask is a new body young and powerful for me to enter, each mask has it's own personality which is why there are such drastic changes in attitude, and that is the very reason I am telling you this,Damascus or Charon would have never revealed any of this information to anyone, but I am not repulsed nor do I dispise what I am. "  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:10 pm
Rygor frowned it was a major task to avoid his claws but the kick sent him flying back "well its good to finally get some answers" He said as he stood up. He raised his arms and sent a shadow wave at him. "How long have you ben around anyway?" He asked. He sighed "and what would happen if someone tried to wear your masks t wouldn't work?" He asked. He then sent a few more explosions trying to keep his distance. He thought it was kind of funny how they could fight and talk.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:21 pm
Thinking about his questions he was thrown into the air by his wave however, while in the air he did a backflip which left him floating in a standing position in the air. Hic dark red cloak had spreadout and seperated into two black large bat wings, his cloak was enveloped in darkness which allowed this to happen. His wings flapped gently as he finally answered. " I will not answer your questions there are some things even I know not to tell. I believe one thing very clearly, it is th only thing Damascus and I share, and that is that we both think a battlefield is for fighting, not talking. " He said a he flapped his wings sending dozens of tiny black shards at Rygor, the shards were mde out of his wings which caused him to drop to the ground gently, He was so far the strongest mask that was created he was basically the manifestation of all of the hatred, anger, sorrow, anguish, loss, and darkness that Charon had accumulated over his endless life, he simply channeled it into a physical state creating the darkest mask of all.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:45 pm
Amalia looked as Rygor was in combat with this "monster" as the dark needles were hurled towards him, she lept in front of Rygor as she opened her steel fans as she illuminated an orb around them as the light was sent hurling at the darkness it reacting in an explosion. "Listen I dont know who you are....but leave this place, Rygor has done nothing to you" she stated with a glare of determination.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games