Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhoseWhat

Bashful Consumer

7,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:43 pm
Name: WhoseWhat
Hobbies: Doodles, mangas and PC gaming! (mostly Tf2 & Gmod sweatdrop )

Hello everyone, its nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:58 pm
WhoseWhat
Name: WhoseWhat
Hobbies: Doodles, mangas and PC gaming! (mostly Tf2 & Gmod sweatdrop )

Hello everyone, its nice to meet you.

Welcome, WhoseWhat. Enjoy the guild!  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Zentrix Slayer

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:51 pm
Name: Robbie
Hobbies: like gaming listening to music and depending the mood doing some RP but mostly gaming  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:07 pm
Zentrix Slayer
Name: Robbie
Hobbies: like gaming listening to music and depending the mood doing some RP but mostly gaming

Welcome, Robbie! Enjoy the guild.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:34 pm
Hello, please excuse me if I break the monotonous pattern since page numero uno here in this introduction thread. You may just call me by my Gaia name, Princess Zelda21, or Zelda. First time I've been in this guild and I've done some RPing here on Gaia mostly. First off, I'm glad to be here. Secondly, I prefer to keep my real name anonymous for privacy reasons and yes, I'm an adult. I like role playing, here on Gaia, mostly. As for anime, I like Sailor moon and Fushigi Yuugi for example. I've at least played a few MMORPGs such as, "World of Warcraft," "Hearthstone," "Lord of the Rings Online," and Star Wars: The Old Republic." That's pretty much it. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for allowing me to join this guild. ^_^*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:28 pm
Princess Zelda21
Hello, please excuse me if I break the monotonous pattern since page numero uno here in this introduction thread. You may just call me by my Gaia name, Princess Zelda21, or Zelda. First time I've been in this guild and I've done some RPing here on Gaia mostly. First off, I'm glad to be here. Secondly, I prefer to keep my real name anonymous for privacy reasons and yes, I'm an adult. I like role playing, here on Gaia, mostly. As for anime, I like Sailor moon and Fushigi Yuugi for example. I've at least played a few MMORPGs such as, "World of Warcraft," "Hearthstone," "Lord of the Rings Online," and Star Wars: The Old Republic." That's pretty much it. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for allowing me to join this guild. ^_^*

Welcome, Zelda! Glad you changed it up even though we're suppose to follow the template for introductions. Enjoy the guild~  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Scarlet_Rose111

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:21 pm
Name: Amber
Hobbies: I'm an anime freak college student, only video game i've ever played was Kingdom Hearts, I'm active and love rollerblading, college life is lonely so i've come back to gaia in search for people to talk to. Nice to meet you all smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:29 pm
amberrose111
Name: Amber
Hobbies: I'm an anime freak college student, only video game i've ever played was Kingdom Hearts, I'm active and love rollerblading, college life is lonely so i've come back to gaia in search for people to talk to. Nice to meet you all smile

Welcome, Amber! Enjoy the guild~  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:16 pm
Sid the Bear
Princess Zelda21

Welcome, Zelda! Glad you changed it up even though we're suppose to follow the template for introductions. Enjoy the guild~

Thank you Sid, though it seems more of a rather dull, repetitive requirement, to be honest. We should be posting our intros the way we want, instead of copying the same format or style others do repeatedly, seriously. I've noticed the RP subforum itself seems to be dead with nothing new lately, considering how old most of the threads are from a few years back. Basically all of them are literally discontinued. Where the heck are all the RPers in this guild I wonder? So major disappointing not finding any semi-literate RP partners these days. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:07 pm
Princess Zelda21

Thank you Sid, though it seems more of a rather dull, repetitive requirement, to be honest. We should be posting our intros the way we want, instead of copying the same format or style others do repeatedly, seriously. I've noticed the RP subforum itself seems to be dead with nothing new lately, considering how old most of the threads are from a few years back. Basically all of them are literally discontinued. Where the heck are all the RPers in this guild I wonder? So major disappointing not finding any semi-literate RP partners these days. emotion_facepalm

Feel free to start up the RP threads again. Currently, lots of people are away and the regulars like me are busy with crew duties or may have real life issues to deal with. I would love it if you can be a regular and help increase activities in some of the subforum. Feel free to suggest friends who are on often and would like to participate in the guild on a regular basis.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:47 pm
Sid the Bear
Princess Zelda21

Feel free to start up the RP threads again. Currently, lots of people are away and the regulars like me are busy with crew duties or may have real life issues to deal with. I would love it if you can be a regular and help increase activities in some of the subforum. Feel free to suggest friends who are on often and would like to participate in the guild on a regular basis.

Well, I can try starting up an RP if someone is even willing to join in. Guess it's worth a start, maybe. I haven't done a decent 1 on 1 RP in ages! Sure hope someone is willing to join in the one I made under the RP subforum. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:42 pm
Name: Sam
Hobbies: My favorite thing in the whole world is listening to music (especially metal) and spending all extra money I have on CD's. I also love drawing and reading science fiction books, as well as watching movies.

So, hello. :]  

SamWeiki

Transcendent Apparition

kiraa kiraa

Blessed Star

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:26 pm
Name: I'd prefer to use Kira.

Hobbies: Hmm... since the original owner of this account won't come back, I'll use my own....eheh..... My hobbies include crafting, drawing and imagining a whole new world. If you'd like to know the original's she loves to write stories, reading and drawing.

So, I'll say hello for the both of us! Ó w Ò

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:39 pm
pikagirl678

Kira_Chan98

Hello Sam and Kira! Welcome to the guild~  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

TheDuskBringer

Ruthless Phantom

6,550 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:02 am
Name: Analie (not technically my real name but, I'd like to remain anonymous to some degree)
Hobbies: Reading, trying to write fanfics, shipping in general, tumblr-ing, and doing homework  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games