Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:38 pm
Onyx tilted his head slightly to one side. There are more reasons to defeat Tarik than you know, he thought. Amys had revealed that the World of Dreams could be used as a gateway between dimensions and worlds.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:30 pm
Skurai sees Eiji practicing in the distance and walks up to him. "Come with me brother, let us go to the arena and spar. I would like to see how much you have grown since the last time we fought. I think it will be good practice for both of us don't you?"  

SkuraiX

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:45 pm
Slayer looked at the the women Ryu and then back at Tarik " That was not what I ment By Corrupting them. What I meant Was that we could.. Make them Slaves to the demons. Their was a Ancient Spell out their... That could well Corrupt minds. Its a Very Ancient Spell that Has not been used in Ages .But As of late I have not found someone that could.. Prefect that spell. "

He chuckled " A priest is going to give us a stone ?. He already believes that Demons are.. Evil. He also Belives in the So called Light. No what we need to do.. Is Corrupt the priest.. So that he no longer believes in the light and start Worshiping the Dark. But that could only happen.. If The pope is.. Corrupted himself or killed and we install one of our demons as Pope ? "

He slowly takes out his sword and puts its on the floor so everyone could see it " Do you by chance.. know what the Inscription on the blades says. Ever Since I got the blade from a Building on the way to Egypt. It has been glowing Red. And as of late.. Something wanted to take over my body." He asked Tarik

He looked back at his wife. She was still sleeping. But He guessed that she needed the sleep. Since her fight with the guardians most likely Wore her out  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:53 pm
Tarik says to Slayer, "I am not interested in corupting the humans. They will follow the house of Moredred when I am done stopping the guardians. The priest is not a Christian priest if he is wandering around India. Such a seer would not be coruptable. The seer would only know how to find something, the priest does not carry the stone."

Tarik looks at the writing. "You have been possesed yourself."  

Mario Dragon

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:59 pm
Wrath laughs, "thats what happens when a half demon or someone without demon blood trys to wield a sword with a demon soul in it" Wrath takes out his sword, "mine has an especaly powerful demon soul in it, and well after your minds meld together you can use it to its full potential, yours wants to take over your body so im geussing he hasnt been in there for very long"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:07 pm
Tarik shakes his head. "No, I don't think so. This is different. Look at the writing Wrath. The writing is not ancient demon or the the royal language. This is not normal. Slayer is possesed by a Souless. This is not good."  

Mario Dragon

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:15 pm
Wrath looks at it again, "i geuss your right, then that means that this sword was a trap just for you, and is not very powerful at all"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:25 pm
Tarik nods to Wrath. "You are more experinced in such matters Wrath. But I understand such creatures are not easy to get rid of, especially for a non-demon. You forget Slayer is a slayer and not really a demon. I hear that such ailments can be fatal depending on the length that the infected is exposed to the creature. What do you think the best course is for this?"

"How long has this been going on Slayer?"  

Mario Dragon

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:40 pm
wrath thinks deep, "he will need a demon shaman with excellent knoledge of this souless and depending on how bad it is we might need specal items, but to put it short its an exorcisam, you might be able to restrain it for now but you will get week and if it takes you over i will have to destroy you, you can not reverse it once it is done"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:52 pm
(Sry guys, I've been busy @.@ And I have to go to bed right after this post -.-')

Aku slept soundly, undisturbed by the talking. Slayer was right, she was still worn out from the fight before. Nor did it help how her eyes burned from crying, the image of Slayer burning still remained there. She switched sides, still sleeping. A servant later came, offering Slayer to put her in their room.

Ryuu, on the other hand, was wide awake as she observed the new comers. Wrath, Slayer, and Aku was all fairly new to her. She studied them thoroughly, glancing at the sword once it was brought out. She chuckles, resisting to poke fun at the man. Tatsuko soon awoke, cooing softly as she looks up to Ryuu. Ryuu walks over, holding her hand out as Tatsuko crawled it all the way to her neck. The dragon wrapped itself around it, then looked to the others in wonder.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:12 pm
Tarik looks grimly at Slayer then back to Wrath, "Do you know the ingredients we will need and where to get them? This is pretty serious. We will also need the shaman after we get the ingredients."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:30 pm
Wrath looks at him, "i dont know the exsact items but my friend in india can do it, ill ask him when we get there, just remember my friend is a yeti so dont stare and dont make any jokes toward him he doesnt have a sense of humor"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:32 pm
SkuraiX
Skurai sees Eiji practicing in the distance and walks up to him. "Come with me brother, let us go to the arena and spar. I would like to see how much you have grown since the last time we fought. I think it will be good practice for both of us don't you?"

Eiji stops and turns to see Acos approaching from behind. He looks at her with a bright smile. "Oh noth--" Eiji is cut off by his approaching brother. He ponders for a moment, thinking the offer over. "Sure brother, I would like a spar very much on the condition of no powers, just skill and swordsmenship... Like the old days." Eiji thinks back on their days as children in the holy city, practicing with wooden swords practicing for the day they would take their Archangel exams.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:33 pm
Slayer looked At Tarik and then At Wrath " This started.. When I was in Egypt. Right after I got the Sword. At night... I am Haunted by a voice that will not stop speaking to me. At times it is warning me. And then One time It attacked me. It acually Wounded me... "

He Remmbers the night. It was still Fleash in his mind. " The room becomes cold.. And the voice begins . But then it got Worse. The voice became Demanding. Saying that I should let it.. Consume me. But I fought it. I cleansed my body . It was painful.. But I did it So I could protect my family "

Slayer looked around to face the Women. His eyes Glowed Red. Looking into the womens Eyes.. Seeking something that was buried deep inside . But then he turned away and looked at Tarik and wrath

" The Sword glows Red.. Like it is seeking something. Mostly When I am in a middle of a fight. It happen when I was in the Coach . What does it mean ?. What does it want from me ? "  

Slayer The Wise

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:38 pm
Tarik laughs, "I will remember that, formidable friends you have Wrath. Well, we will leave in the morning for India to find this friend of yours. Now that, that is settled, we can eat and rest before the long journey. Troddle has food and rooms prepared."

((oops posted at the same time - edited))

Tarik addresses Slayer, "The Souless are like dreams but evil, the true meanings must be interpreted. You have been infected for a long time then. Hopefully not too long but the occurances are more frequent now. That is not a good sign. Cleansing yourself will not be enough. Your sword still glows, it did not work."

Tarik looks away from Slayer, not wanting to look too concerned, but Slayer had waited a long time to deal with this problem and he was sure Wrath was not joking about killing Slayer to prevent further problems.

Tarik looks at Ryuu and her tiny dragon. Although the Jade Dragon died, the baby dragon would assure the alliance with the dragons. The guardians would be shunned now for killing the Great Jade Dragon.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games