Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:23 pm
((From reading the fight here is my opinion as crew on the matter:

It was never explicated stated that the storm conditions were right after his post, and you never stated that his fire attacks made the conditions right.

This what i have come to so far.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:45 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((Note for future dark, and nothing against you, but as your invovled in the matter, you cant fairly judge as crew, so it'd go to another crew member to judge this situation. Threatening to use your crew powers to get your way is a large misuse of your power and might end in you losing your posistion due to it. I would judge myself but i have of yet to read this fight, so i dont know both sides of the story.)))

(Note for the future wings, and nothing against you, but as a crew member involved and as someone whose position is to monitor such fights I can do this and he is insulting me as a crew member and so all 3 offenses could technically be laid out. However, to be fair I did pm Shane and was waiting on Irish to come online before you even posted that. I've never banned anyone nor took anything personal in rp so I have no history in the 3 years I've been hear to back up his claim, I'm an easy going guy but he's clearly the one who took this from a "hey man you can't do that, edit your post" to being a total a**, unprovoked. Also Sasuke used a B-rank fire jutsu to get the right "storm conditions" and if Kaisen's flames were as powerful as he said they were then it'd easily be enough to create said effect. Thank you for looking into it but please gather the facts.)  

Dark-Ninja70

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:48 pm
((For future refenrence, dont use your time here as a thing over me, since from what you stated of when you joined, and from what i Know is my first post in the guild (Since its still visible), i've been here longer than you.))

EDIT: Also, he used B-rank fire + Ameratsu Flames, which were up for about 5 mins before the right storm conditions were availible. On average, 1 post is 1 minitue.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:09 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((For future refenrence, dont use your time here as a thing over me, since from what you stated of when you joined, and from what i Know is my first post in the guild (Since its still visible), i've been here longer than you.))

EDIT: Also, he used B-rank fire + Ameratsu Flames, which were up for about 5 mins before the right storm conditions were availible. On average, 1 post is 1 minitue.
((What the hell is wrong with everyone? Now you too wings? I'm not holding my time here over you, I'm just stating that I've been here for awhile and have not shown any signs of the things he's saying about me so chill the ******** down.))  

Dark-Ninja70

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:18 pm
1. Digi cannot use the salamander summon. And before you say ex-facto, I told you several times.
You failed the dice roll, and Alicia told me herself that even the Original Summoner cannot teach someone after a dice roll fail.
However, you chose to IGNORE me telling you (in threads, not in PMs) and are still using it.
You can't escape using that summon. YOU DON'T HAVE IT.

2. Tavian was killed by Kleine, you forgot to add that into your timeline, Scotty. XP

3. As Scott said, he has a completely legit reason to chase and kill Kaisen. You attacked his village. It's a joke for you to say he's using OOC anger to try and kill you.

4. However, I don't think Digitality deserves any warnings -- he was using blunt language, and yes it could easily turn something into something more, instigate and piss people off, but that is something I myself do to try and be persuasive.
However, it is pretty godmoddish what you've been doing.

5. I reserve the right to make this decision, when I say that Kaisen is returned to the battlefield, his edits are undone, and his salamander summon cannot be a method of escape.

This is how it currently looks like currently:

Jin is dead
Kaisen got busted and will now decide to either fight or run

Good luck you two.

And before you say, "JIN IS DEAD?!" He edited his post AFTER I killed him, and that's against the rules.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:00 pm
(Shane, Alicia said I could still use it. And if you want so desperately for me to return, then fine. You all still forget one thing. Kirin is not an instant jutsu. The lightning races across the clouds before the attack even strikes, giving me ample time to use an attack that's stronger than it to counter. So, with that said, let's see just how your precious little "Insta-kill" fares. Dragon Flame Barrage is more than strong enough to defeat Kirin, especially when I'm in the Third Stage of my Angel. And THAT is something you cannot argue, as Kirin is regarded as an S-rank technique. DFB is S+ when used to its full extent.

Jin: I guess you're still dead. I'll post shortly. TBH, Dark, I've given it a bit of thought. Your argument here IS valid. I'm sorry for being a jackass, and I'll post here promptly. I might as well face you now instead of running.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:13 pm
"Kumo's Gambler of Fate"
"Watch out; You might die"

User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Special Jounin // Kumogakure //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
// Niha Host //

User Image

Upon hearing the roar of Kirin in the sky, the Third Stage form of Kaisen wasted no time as he looked to the sky. At this time, the lightning was still racing across the sky in preparation. The Fire Sage rose his hands, which erupted with intense white flames. Without warning, a barrage of extremely hot flames in the shape of dragon heads erupted from his palms, flying very high into the air before the Kirin took effect. Though Kaisen's attack was stronger power-wise, the Kirin moved at superior speed. With the intensity of the lightning, it was severely weakened and slowed by the Dragon Flame Barrage, giving Kaisen enough time to partially bring up his flame defenses. The shields were incomplete, however, and the Kirin's remaining power was halved yet again from the partial defense he'd created. The explosion was rather minor, and when the explosion subsided, Kaisen was on his knees, gasping for breath. "God....damn it...." Because Hanzo used Kirin, it was apparent that moving very much wasn't an option for either one of them. With what little chakra he had, jets of flame erupted from his feet, allowing him to fly away from the area, his body battered and his chakra nearly exhausted. He would need to remain in the Third Stage to make it back to Cloud. "Uncle..." He said as he made his way out of the area, his breathing still ragged and raw. "...I mean no disrespect in this attack. As was Lance, I merely followed the orders of my Kage. If I can help it, an attack on Leaf like this will not....come from my hands again." With that, Kaisen left the area, slowly but surely making his way back to Cloud.

(Now, I know for sure that using Kirin makes you auto-hittable for one post. Because of the difference in our ranks, I cannot kill you, so this will have to do. Hanzo--literally--is unable to move at all at the moment. It is the rules of Kirin. Aro Uchiha was the first person I saw undergo this rule, as well as Tenkai and Lenon.)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:33 pm
{{fine, apparently, everyone wants it their way, so fine, Jin is dead and I hope you're all happy...pricks!}}  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H EXXI L L U S I V EXXD R A G O NXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HXAXNXZXOXXUXCXHXIXHXA
{9 T HXXH O K A G E | H E A DXXO FXXU C H I H AXXC L A N | D R A G O NXXS U M M O N E R | M I S TXXS E V E NXXS W O R D S M E N}

XXXXP E A C EXXI SXXN O TXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXF O R C E,
XXXXXXXP E A C EXXI SXXO N L YXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXU N D E R S T A N D I N G
XXXX

After the attack occurred Hanzo listened to what Kaisen had said and let him leave. He knew he could probably just chase after him but he would rather avoid killing anyone, they were doing what he would had done in their situation. He let him leave as it was clear who he would kill....the raikage. In a quick flash Hanzo left the area.

((Your post was a decent response and you left but with a good reason so I'll let it go.))

XKage - 35
XJounin - 50
XChuunin - 70
XGennin - 85
XAcademy - 110
XMONTHLY BONUS – 178 [MARCH - 2011]
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:15 pm
Before long, a burrowing would be seen underneath the area. It was Shahnz. He punched his away out of the ground, landing on a pile of rubble. He stared at two dead bodies. Jin, and Tavian. Tavian's mangled dead body made it clear -- Tavian was obviously killed by the man's son, Kleine. There were even small puddles of angel blood strewn about the scene. The man took a deep breath, before activating his eternal mangekyou. He could see chakra that was left behind when Kleine turned into his angel, and it was clear he escaped. This made him glad. He however, was here for a different reason. Unlike what he had told Kazuo, he was not here to attack. He was here to speak. But first, he'd have to find his audience. (enterandexit)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:23 pm
(Sorry it had to end that way, Hadou. Kaisen retreated in shame, so I highly doubt he'll ever be attacking Leaf again. XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:27 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
Before long, a burrowing would be seen underneath the area. It was Shahnz. He punched his away out of the ground, landing on a pile of rubble. He stared at two dead bodies. Jin, and Tavian. Tavian's mangled dead body made it clear -- Tavian was obviously killed by the man's son, Kleine. There were even small puddles of angel blood strewn about the scene. The man took a deep breath, before activating his eternal mangekyou. He could see chakra that was left behind when Kleine turned into his angel, and it was clear he escaped. This made him glad. He however, was here for a different reason. Unlike what he had told Kazuo, he was not here to attack. He was here to speak. But first, he'd have to find his audience. (enterandexit)

O_o who killed Tavian?!?! lance will murder who did it, after stopping his attack and bringing him to the hospital.... ima kill someone  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:29 pm
[Its alright, I've already started my new life somewhere else, but I still think that its f***ed up that you guys decided to let me die anyways EVEN AFTER you guys cancelled it, oh well, he will be missed.]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:35 pm
my 2nd RPC.
this is my first.

fight my second.
i dare you.
he killed tavian in one post.
;D  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

gray reaper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:38 am
(ok so what happened and s**t is jin dead?? thats stupid whatever ill post again when everything back to normal and the hokage returns to the leaf)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff