Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:31 am
He nods with a small smile. "Right, alright..." He says, handing Mark back to Luna and then looking back for Frank, who had been hiding a bit of a distance away. He waves a hand over to Frank to call him over to tell him "... go get the crib, bring it here." Frank nodded to quickly say "Kay..." as if nervous or bothered by something before zipping off and then slowly sliding in the crib. He then zips off as to hide again. Massasooni nods with a small smile before looking back to Luna. "There." He says with a smile, as if he just moved it in there himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:22 pm
Luna held Mark and nuzzles him.Once the crib was in the room.She put him in it.She felt Frank feeling"Frank what is wrong?"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:16 pm
Frank floats a few inches from his hiding behind a closet door. "I... nothing... I don't know... I just... I... nothing." He then zips out of the room. Massasooni turned his head as to follow his trail out of the room before looking to Luna with a minor shrug of his shoulders. "He just has some issues on what he should feel about someone new. A lot of the time he'll be extremely curious and such, but some of the smaller new people he tends to be nervous about... so, friendly to new big people... skittish around new smaller people. He'll get use to Mark, and then he'll want to feed him." He says as he looks into the crib with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:01 pm
Luna nods and sighs.she watches her son sleep  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:58 pm
Massasooni nods a bit in the silence. He then lets out a yawn. "Welp, I'm tired... and no doubt you are too... what with child birth and all... best to get to sleep." He says as he walks to their bed and gets in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:17 pm
Luna smiles as she lays down on the bed"I am"She started to go to sleep  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:23 pm
Massasooni nods slightly before closing his eyes and going to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:06 pm
SHe curls ups to him as she slept  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:19 pm
Massasooni smiles a bit, getting a bit more comfortable as he felt Luna curl up with him a bit in her sleep in his sleep.

He awoken hearing a few murmurs of the baby before hearing a Mark beginning to cry awake. He rolls over with a sigh before sitting up.
"Ugh... eh?... what the..." He slowly gets out of the bed to look in on the crying Mark. "Uh... Luna, he's crying."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:12 pm
She yawns then gets up.She went to him"He needs a dipper changing and he could be hungry"She changes his dipper cleaning him then picks him up.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:33 pm
He raises an eyebrow. "Hm?... Is that what babies cry about?... needing a dipper change and being hungry?" He asks before rubbing his tired eyes with a yawn.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:12 pm
"They cry for many reason love"She sat on the bed and uncovers her chest a little and let him feed  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:35 am
He nods. "Well, I figured... but is there some way to tell what he needs when he's crying?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:39 pm
She nods"Yes.I know the difference between the cries"She smiles  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:19 pm
"Hm..." He mutters as he puts a hand on his chin. "... I guess I should see about remembering what cries mean what then..." He says before letting out a yawn.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games