Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:01 am
Vincent melted into Aeris's teasing nuzzle and nails against his skin. Before he could answer her his lips were taken hostage by hers. She was lowering his defenses he knew, and her darker nature was bringing out the sultry side of her. He had to wonder what would be happening if he had introduced more shadow power to the symbol on her neck.

"Yes i do like the fact that you're catching onto me quick, but that makes it bad for me. If you can catch me then so can my old enemies." Vincent said after breaking the kiss. "Whats gotten you all 'in the mood' missy?" Vincent smirked to her, knowing why but wanting to hear her excuse for her behavior.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:27 am
"Old enemies? I don't believe you've gotten soft, just that I've gotten better." The elf smirked and pulled a ribbon of sorts out of her side pocket on her pants, using it to pull her hair into a ponytail. "And as for my mood...let's just say I'm feeling playful. I've never had a companion that has brought this side of me out, so, I'm still learning how to control it. Though, by the way you've been playing with me, I say you don't want me to."

She winked at him, raking her nails across the emblem on her neck. It continued to glow a bright blood red, although now, the heat that normally radiated from it had spread from just that one spot. Aeris hummed a bit, walking a circle around him, twirling loose strands of hair in her fingers. "What has gotten you in a sultry mood, my dear demon?"

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:10 pm
"Thatd have to be you my dear elf." Vincent grinned to her as she walked circles around him, his emerald eyes ever following her. "And the fact that your right, i have been teasing you, but its just my nature. I can be a very naughty boy." Vincent smirked a devilish smile. "But truly its your power and your playfulness thats got me enthralled. What can i say im a sucker for spunky girls." Vincent shrugged his shoulders and held up his hands with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:43 pm
She continued to walk around him, occasionally tugging on her long locks. "I'm flattered, though for some reason, I'd like to hear the information on you being more naughty. No matter." Aeris returned his smirk with one of her own. "Ah...my power. what a wonderful, yet accursed thing. But, at least it's gained your interest. So...I guess it is a good thing after all." She playfully pushed his back, grabbing at his shirt to pull him back to where he had been before.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:59 am
Vincent smirked when Aeris pushed him playfully only to pull him back. "Yeah i guess it is." Vincent said as he shoved her back lightly only to have his tail slip around her and pull her back to where she was. He mimicked her behavior even though it was childish. "You are just one of those girls that can manipulate men to do whatever you want them to, if you so desired." Vincent said to her as he came closer to her and leaned in towards her as if to kiss her.

"Do you want to continue our game of cat and mouse? Or would you like to do something else?" He said to her with a grin as he placed his hands behind his back and gave Aeris a quick kiss on her lips before pulling away.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:58 pm
"Never knew I could do so. Glad to know I have options. Though...I think I'll stick to playing with you. You're a much better companion than most other males that I've ever met." Aeris smirked and purred slightly, blinking at his kiss. It was...nice. She grinned again and shrugged her shoulders. "Cat and mouse... Hmm... I think I would like to know what else we can do. Just as long as one: We have fun, and two: I get to stay with you." The elf started to play with her hair once again.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:19 pm
She had remained behind when Caly and Cy left her. They were headed to the demon adn she didn't think it would be a good idea to show herself just yet. Relaxing again, she laid back against the tree, closing her eyes and just listening to all that happened.

Time passed in which much happened, but she didn't do anything about it. She knew that she would not be welcomed in any of the situations that occured and then decided that perhaps she just wasn't meant to remain here.

Opening her green eyes she sat up and strertched before raising to her feet gracefully. Casting her glance around she found that her senses extended on their own. Aeris and Vincent were doing their own thing; Caly adn Cy were apparently getting better "acquainted" and that left a little demonic aura still in the garden. She tilted her head slightly to the side and wondered who it was. It had a smack of Vincent and she knew that it wasn't. That only caused her to venture through the overgrown garden, looking about for what she sensed.

It didn't take long at all. But she was shocked. What she found was a little girl.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:23 pm
Animula looked up innocently at Selsia, the childs eyes where much older than her body. But they still held a curiosity and a bit of innocence that was unique to children. Animula was silent for awhile, she had been examining some of the flowers in the garden. Who are you? Im Animula... The girl spoke to the elf, her emerald eyes on the woman.

Vincent smirked. "Oh? Well.... it depends on what you want to do." Vincent said as he came closer to her a smile on his face. "A game of truth or dare? A more intimate setting like Caly and Cy are engaging in now?" Vincent said as he looked to Calys window. He could sense, but not see what was going on inside and things where getting quite steamy between the two. "Though im game or anything you can come up with Aeris." Vincent said as he turned back to her.

I know you... Animula added after a bit. You are the one who bound my master Vincent... Her eyes went wide for a moment as if she had done something, or rather said something wrong. I mean, you bound the demon to his mask....no wait. Animula battled with her inner thoughts. In one sense she was told not to tell the others how she came to be, and yet she had recognized Selsia for the elf who had put the final touch on Vincent bindings. Now she was in a real pickle, she had let some things slipped and knew she should have not....  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:35 pm
"I do wonder what the two are doing..." Aeris wasn't about to guess, seeing as her senses were picking up on bits and pieces of what was happening. "Intimate? I guess you tire of this cat and mouse play. Shall we do both? I'd rather like to see what you can come up with as a dare." The elf chuckled a bit and tugged on his shirt, a smile on her lips. Her senses also picked up on the other elf and Animula in the garden.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:29 pm
Selsia was a bit shocked when the child used telepathy, but went along with it...not that she herself would use telepathy in return though. "I am Selsia, Caly's half sister." she said before she went silent. She was examining the girl, seeing the emerald eyes that spoke of Vincent's part in this...but not completely.

But she jumped slightly at the mention of her and what she was to the demon. "How do you..." she started and then grew alarmed, more than suspcious, though she still remained so. "Who exactly are you...what exactly are you?" Selsia demanded then.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:05 pm
Animula looked around, avoiding Selsia's demanding inquiries. She spotted one of the other Dolls in the garden that had come out to watch Animula play from afar. The girls eyes landed on the doll long enough for Selsia to notice, but before she could say anything the girl looked back to Selsia with a glare. running up to Selsia, Animula kicked the elf in the shin with her foot and ran off into the bushes.
_

"Oooh sounds good to me." Vincent purred, "Truth, whats your soft spot for men, the ideal mate? Dare, i dare you to take of a article of clothing of your choice. Alright then truth or dare Aeris?" Vincent said to her, not knowing how else to start off.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:09 am
Aeris nodded to him, chuckling a bit. She took off the black leather bustier she had been wearing as she spoke, leaving her in the loose white tunic, green leggings and black leather knee high boots. "I'll take the dare this time. Ideal mate doesn't really apply to me right now, seeing as I don't have that choice." She tossed the discarded item to him and winked at him, crossing her arms under her bust. "Alright... Truth, Do you wish you were in Cy's shoes right now, regarding Caly? Dare, I dare you to try on an article of my clothing from my bag by the tree, your choice. I'll warn you, I am smaller than you are. Alright...truth or dare, Cy?" She nodded to him and giggled.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:25 am
Selsia watched the girl adn then noticed her looking at one of the dolls that belonged to Vincent. Something seriously wasn't right. Something she almost didn't want to think about for the moment.

But she was kicked, and she was caught off guard so well she nearly stumbled and then glared at the girl before she disappeared. "O..k..." Selsia moved away from that area, heading towards the lobby of the mansion to get away from the demonic little girl. Something really wasn't right and she had a feeling Vincent had done something with the dolls of his. There was no other explanation.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:36 pm
"On that ill actually take truth. As of right this second, i wouldnt mind being in his shoes. However, in the long run no. He's tied to Caly whether he wants to be or not. Personally i have a hard time sticking to one woman or man let alone be bound to one. Though like i said id love to be doing what he is right now, or rather do who he's doing." Vincent smirked, pleased with his answer to her question.

"Alright now im going to steal your question and through it back at you. Truth, would you want to be in Calys shoes right now? With all her power, a vampire bound to her and getting intimate with him right now as shes doing." Vincent grinned wanting to know if Aeris wanted Cy or himself. "Dare, you have to go walk in on Cy and Caly despite what they're doing."

Animula after having run away, ended up following Selsia when she hadnt pursued her. Coming up behind the elf she through her a questioning look and spoke to her. Dont you know what i am? I thought you elves were smart... She said in a bit of a mocking tone, only cause she didnt know better and her master was a demon. So the childs personality was less than pleasant.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:14 pm
Ssia calmly looked at the girl, considering the thoughts that ran through her mind before she spoke again. "I know what you are. I was trying to refuse to think about it. I do not know what is on the demon's mind when it concerns the dolls he created. I know that creating you," she finally met the demon-girl's eyes, "he needed a blood sacrifice and seeig as it was someone I hadn't even met, I'm not going to get on his a** about it...but if he tries to use anyone here...I will hunt him and kill him this time." her tone went quiet and deadly, meaning every word she spoke.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games