Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:02 pm
Kiba saw Aakosir and that she was scared about something. "Sorry...It must of been a nightmare or something." He said, standing and walking toward her. "Sorry about scaring you."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:09 pm
"Heh, you just startled me," I said, trying to calm my breathing. I glanced back behind me, checking, once again, to see if the shadows had followed. I knew they hadn't, but there was still that illogical fear.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:11 pm
He moved next to her and looked at her. "Are you ok? You seem nervous." He was concern about her since he admitted he had feelings for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:26 pm
"No, I'll be fine. I just need to calm down." I walked over to my pile of skins and laid down. "The night scares me sometimes..." I admitted, "even though I know there is nothing there, I still can't chase away those feelings."  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:43 pm
evander sniffed around the cave entrance before going in
the bones in it were way bigger than him so the place seemed like a maze  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:00 pm
"It's alright. Unlike me, you have nothing to fear about the night." He walked back with her and brought her some more skins. "Anything I can do to eliminate those fears."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:21 pm
"Heh... You sure about that?" I asked, still shaking. "So what do youhave to fear?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:32 pm
evander pushed through the bones and followed the sound of voices
now to find out if i have this place to my lonesome he said to himself  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:44 pm
"Magic has it's drawbacks. One is demons....but that only if one uses it too much or strikes a deal for more power. They prey on all living things and seek out those with an evil heart to preform their tasks, but at a great cost." He said, thinking about the demon in his dreams, it felt all to real to be just that.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:50 pm
evander saw shadows as big as him he barked figuring he could take them  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:53 pm
"Demons? I never thought they even existed. I was always skeptical of magic too." I scrapped at the ground with my paw, mulling it over. "So these demons... They are a constant threat? To who?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:20 pm
"To all living things. They are mostly attracted to beings that can use magic, but then they can use that ability to cross over to this world. Only a complete fool would bring one into this world." He said, curling into a ball and looking to the mouth of the cave. "They lie, cheat, and corrupt the user until they complete control or devour the being."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:30 pm
I laid where I was, still as a rock. "I never knew..." I felt so niave and ignorant, but I never had to worry about such things. Excuses, excuses, I muttered in my mind. "How does one know if they can use magic?" I asked, curious about that now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:35 pm
"How to know....you're born with it....it's a arua that you give off at birth." He said, turning his head to her as he laid it down. "It's both a blessing and a curse."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:38 pm
the wolves shadow moved
hmp evander said triumphantly  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games