Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:53 pm
Mayah Playah

"and it's the same for my heart." he sighed, pulling a hand through his hair. "Dom, we have to start talking about these things.... otherwise, we won't be able to raise Belyi at all...."

grinning, he pulled Inna to the bed and kissed him hard, a smile on his face.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:09 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"God damn it, Xaene, it's not important!" he snapped, cracking the wood of the dresser. "It's just a slight medical problem, and nothing we should concern our son with."

He chuckled into the kiss, dragging his hand up and down his lover's body.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:56 pm
Mayah Playah

feeling tears stinging his eyes, Xaene shook his head. "no! that's not it! if we don't talk about things like this, how can we even manage to work together to raise him....?!?" he muttered, standing and pulling on some ripped jeans. "damnit, Dom! i don't blame you for not wanting to talk about it, i don't want to talk about my heart either... but until we can talk freely, i don't think we should even consider raising a child together!" he sighed, quickly walking out of the room.

moaning, Night pulled Inna down on top of him, wrapping his legs around him before starting to grind him.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:02 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Clad only in jeans, the man cursed under his breath and sped after him, grabbing his husband's arm. "Xaene, wait. I'm...I'm sorry. I just...don't like talking about it."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:37 pm
Mayah Playah

looking up at him through tears, Xaene gave a small sob. "i don't like talking about my heart either, but we have to if we want our marriage to work.... o-otherwise.... w-we might not..... " he mumbled, leaning against him.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Then we will," he sighed, holding him close and kissing his head.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:05 pm
Mayah Playah

hugging him tightly, he nodded and cried into his chest. "o-okay..... c-can we....? c-can we go get some ice cream first....?" he mumbled, chewing on his cheek.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:30 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

He chuckled, kissing his husband softly. "Of course, my love," Dominick said, pulling Xaene into the bedroom. "We should get dressed first, though."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:37 pm
Mayah Playah

"no..." i don't want you to have a shirt.... your abs are too enjoyable...." he mumbled, pulling Dom back to the door. "ice cream now?" he mumbled, a smile on his face.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:53 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

He smirked, reaching down and gripping his husband's bum. "You want me to head to the ice cream parlor shirtless?" he asked, squeezing lightly. "Because there's literally no ice cream left."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:57 pm
Mayah Playah

"i'll go with you~" he hummed, kissing him softly. "i need to get out of here anyways..."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:25 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Dominick grabbed a button up, slipping it over Xaene's arms. "I refuse to go out with you while you're shirtless," he said, buttoning it. "No one is allowed to see your body but me."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:40 pm
Mayah Playah

"mmm.... alright...." he smiled, holding him closely. "while we're out, can we get some whip cream and chocolate spread~?" he hummed, feeling a tingling sensation starting to build in his stomach.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:52 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Um, sure...why?" asked the man, taking his hand and pulling him out of the room. "Are we making chocolate sundaes?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:57 pm
Mayah Playah

"mmm, no....." he sighed, shaking his head as the fuzzy feeling continued to grow, his cheeks starting to flush as a soft scent floated off of him. "Dom... you know how i'm part dragon...?" he sighed, stopping for a minute.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games