Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"Well, what we're going to do next is rest. You took quite the ride, I bet. No use in you pushing yourself overboard." Aliya said.

Jaecen shrugged with a frown. "Eh... The nuisance levels aren't where I'd expect them to be. Usually I get annoyed about it."
"Definitely going to see how he likes an exploding cake." Kurona growled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:04 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18

User Image

Liya hopped on a tree and crawled up until she could reach the roof. She smiled seeing Xero and walked up to him slowly. She didnt mind heights, she was worried about slipping. Once that thought hit, she started to slide. She caught herself and looked at her shoes. The treading was worn on it.

"Oh well."

She took off her shoes and walked barefoot on the roof, this was much easier. She walked up to Xero and sat next to him laying down.
"Sleeping Xero?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:24 pm
[ooc: Xero's sleeping on the roof? confused I thought he was sleeping inside.]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Tsuyoi looked at Kurona, then at Jaecen, "By the way...this person you're talking about...is there a possibility that he's someone or something living within the manor?" she asked, folding her arms. "Since there was Carter who was the caretaker of this manor. Then there's Wunderkammer who always likes to mess with new guests. And then there's the dog...creature...thing that shows up every once in awhile randomly." she said, using her fingers to count the amount of things she listed.

Odayaka's ears twitched when Aliya suggested she rest, "E-Eh? B-But...I just woke up." she said, tilting her head. She didn't feel tired, but she did still feel a little sore.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:51 am
Jaecen Light

Aliya glared at her. "Don't make me drug you. I said you need rest, so that's what yer gonna do, d'ye ken?"

"Don't worry about it. You'll rarely, if ever see this one." Jaecen waved a hand. "It's actually kind of hard to track him down considering he knows the manor better than anyone."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:40 am
OOC: (( She is right i am inside on the couch with Red aka Ridley))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:27 am
[ooc: Yeah, I was confused for a sec. sweatdrop ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image She shrugged, "Well...all right. But if he does something dangerous, I really hope you or Kurona can do something about it." She sighed, looking away, "God knows I wouldn't know what to do..."

Odayaka's ears went down as she whimpered a little. She slowly laid down and closed her eyes...however, she wasn't able to fall back asleep so easily. Unlike Shinochi, Odayaka was one that didn't require much sleep unless it was urgently required. That or she somehow goes unconscious, whether it's by being knocked out or fainting from pain. She opened her eyes, looking at Aliya, "Umm...can...I ask you a favor first?" she said, her ears twitch.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:53 am
Jaecen Light

She sounded a bit annoyed. "What is it?"

Jaecen looked to Kurona then back at Tsuyoi. "It's all covered. Kuro's probably the only one who can catch him, anyways."
"Confident in me, huh?" She set her hands to her hips. Her ears started ringing. She covered them quickly. "Ngh.."
"Kuro!"
"I-I'm fine. It's just a side effect of the magic wearing off..." Kurona kept her ears covered, trying to block out the noise. I really overdid it... I could be bleeding out my ears right now...

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:10 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18

((OOC: ok I messed up, sorry x_X my mind is somewhere else sometimes x_X))

User Image

Liya looked around. She blanked out.
She dropped onto the ground barefoot while holding her shoes. She walked in and started to search for Xero. She hopped on the back of the couch and smiled seeing Xero

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:43 pm
[ooc: No worries kalena 3nodding ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Tsuyoi looked at Kurona with concern, but if Kurona says she's fine, then Tsuyoi would just have to trust in what she says. She folded her arms, smirking at the two, "I can always count on you two to fix a problem that involves this house..."
Namia still stood by, watching and listening to their conversation. She was starting to become bored however as she yawned while covering her mouth. She decided to go into the manor, maybe there was a bookshelf somewhere that she could borrow a book from. Eventually however, she was able to find one and approached it. She looked at all the books in the shelf, "Hmm...ah, I haven't read this one before." she said before grabbing a book with a black cover. She opened it and began to read it, turning the page every few seconds. She was able to read faster than a normal person, so she should be finished with the book within minutes.
Red noticed Liya and grinned at her, "Aha, it's the newest addition to the Light family." she said before giggling. She the poked at the Xero, "Are you possibly friends with the Captain?" she asked as she continued to poke Xero.

Odayaka's ears went down as it seemed Aliya was a little annoyed, but she couldn't go back to sleep so she needed Aliya to do this. "Erm...c-could you..." she then pointed to the top of her head, her ears twitch, "...p-pet...my head while I sleep...?"

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:10 pm
Jaecen Light

"Mmmh..." She whimpered quietly as visions started to come to her. They were whispers that she could barely understand but she could make one thing out clearly. A man was cradling Kurona. He handed her to someone. "She's the last survivor.... The vision became blurry and hard for her to understand. Another voice spoke. "Very well. We have no choice but to raise her as our own."
"D-d-d-dad, J-j-j-Jaecen..." Kurona began to panic and she sank to her knees as her head began to pound. The visions went away but she started to cry. "J-J-J-Jaecen..." She sobbed.
Jaecen immediately left Tsuyoi's side in a worried frenzy. "You're obviously not alright, Kukai." He said. Jaecen only ever called her that when he was extremely worried about her. He held her near as she broke down, her hands still over her ears. His frown deepened and his brow furrowed deeper with worry. How did magic cause this? He thought.

Aliya sighed and returned to the chair beside the bed. "Fine. But only 'til yer asleep."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:20 pm
Revi-sama

User Image Garret stared at them and shook his head then darkness started choking his heart he rushed to the window and threw up as black liquid spat out of his mouth.Zumi seeing this rushed to him patting his back worried about him."D-Damn it... Damn this curse."Zuma was waving his arms frantically not knowing what to do."G-Garrett what's wrong!? How can I help?"Garrett shook his head pushing Zumi away."It's a curse... the darkness inside of me gets stronger each passing day..."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:32 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Tsuyoi went over to Kurona too, looking at her with a worried expression. She looked at Jaecen, "I had a feeling...there was more to what was happening with her." she said before looking back at Kurona. "Magic shouldn't be responsible for something like this, even I know that...you think there might be another reason for Kurona to act this way?" she asked.
Namia overheard Garret and looked in his direction. She walked over to him with the book open, looking back down at the book as she did so. Once she reached him, "Are you all right sir?" she asked, keeping her eyes on the book.

Odayaka nodded, "S-Sorry for the trouble..." she said before she closed her eyes again. Her ears twitched and went down a little, as if they were making space for Aliya to pet Odayaka's head.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:38 pm
Revi-sama

User Image Garret looked at Namia still puking up black liquid he was in no position to speak at the moment but his Keyblade spoke for him."Master Hiroshima is experiencing a side effect from a curse that his family endured for many generations each one of Hiroshima blood has darkness inside of them. And Master Garret is getting worse but is putting up a great fight if he should fail to control it he will turn into a heartless or if he's lucky a nobody...."Zumi looked at him and raised an eye brow... If he had one."I'm fine Shadow... ugh..." "No way Garret wouldn't be apart of the Organization he isn't evil! ""Zumi Garret becoming a nobody wouldn't make him apart of the Organization there are nobodies that aren't involved with them. But he wouldn't be the same the Hiroshima darkness is like a cancer in his family it will spread unless he controls it."Garret started to regain his composure as he wiped the black stuff from his mouth."It's a pain... But I have no control over it sadly but if I die then that's the way it is... At least I'll be with my family I trust everyone here will deal with my heartless."Zumi shook his head holding Garret's hand he didn't want Garret to be destroyed."No! I'll drag your heartless away from the other's I won't let them destroy you...."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:51 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen rubbed the side of Kurona's head, calming her. He spoke with his chin resting in the top of her head. "Actually, yeah... it can. Especially the potent magic she specifically uses, Celestial Magic. It's a magic that, technically, only a divine being can have but since she's..." He sealed his mouth. I almost spilled the beans... I can't let anyone know she isn't really my sister... but my cousin and an oracle.... I love her too much for that kind of pain...
Jaecen looked to Tsuyoi. "She should be fine in a bit... I hope... All we can do is hope it doesn't get worse."

Aliya frowned but she didn't mind. Odayaka's ears actually looked kind of soft. She set her hand to Odayaka's head and started rubbing. Her face showed surprise. It's soooo soft! She's definitely been using conditioner!
Her face kind of went to a cutesy, dazed look as she pet Odayaka's soft ears.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:07 am
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Tsuyoi was a little curious and suspicious when Jaecen didn't finish his sentence...however, she decided to just let it be for now. She sighed, rubbing the back of her head, "Hoping is what I've been doing for quite awhile..." she said before chuckling a little.
"My my, that's quite in a predicament...a family curse that slowly turns you into a heartless unless it's under control?" she then turned her attention from the book to Garret, "However...you know that there are ways of easing, or even, curing such curses?" she said before looking back at the book. "Though, I've never heard of such a curse before..." she said before turning the page.

When Aliya had begun to pet her head, this made Odayaka feel more relaxed, which in turn, helped her to sleep more easily. It didn't take long for her to fall sound asleep, her ears twitch as Aliya pet her head.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games