Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII behind the scenes comedic RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sozukki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:41 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
namine looked at the real marluxia and hugged him"this is the real marluxia"

"How do you know that..." stare
"i can tell by how he looks."

"...hmmm..." *tries to find the difference* ninja question
"come on its easy"

ninja "They are all identical..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:48 pm
*Demyx comes running in with a handfull of candy* "Guys, it's free candy night! Who wants to go trick or treating?"  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:50 pm
Ayaji
*Demyx comes running in with a handfull of candy* "Guys, it's free candy night! Who wants to go trick or treating?"
"me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"namine runs over to demyx and glomps him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:01 pm
"Why not... we knock people out take their candy and scare the snot out of those little brats in costumes..." xd  

Sozukki

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:03 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

*Demyx is knocked back slightly by the unexpected inpact* "Oof...well, you sure are enthusiastic..." *offers her a peice of candy* "Chocolate?"
*he looks up at Xigbar* "But don't you want to dress in costume too?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:04 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

*Demyx is knocked back slightly by the unexpected inpact* "Oof...well, you sure are enthusiastic..." *offers her a peice of candy* "Chocolate?"
"yes" namine grabs a chocolate bar and is very hyper  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sozukki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:05 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

"Already have Xemnas's Emo Robes and my guns..." stare  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:07 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

*Demyx looks at Namine* "How about you? should we go pick cool costumes?" *he gives Xigbar a ''you're weird sometimes...'' look* "since 'emo robes' hardly count as a costume..."  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Sozukki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:11 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

*Demyx looks at Namine* "How about you? should we go pick cool costumes?" *he give Xigbar a ''you're weird sometimes...'' look* "since 'emo robes' hardly count as a costume..."

"fine..." *goes to kitchen and makes his costume and comes back with a tablecloth over his body*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:15 pm
namine runs into her room and comes out dressed like kairi."ok done. GIVE ME CANDY!!!!!!!"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:15 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

*Demyx looks at Namine* "How about you? should we go pick cool costumes?" *he give Xigbar a ''you're weird sometimes...'' look* "since 'emo robes' hardly count as a costume..."

"fine..." *goes to kitchen and makes his costume and comes back with a tablecloth over his body*
*Demyx stares* "You...you're going as a ghost..." *he excuses himself for a moment and goes to fetch his costume*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
namine runs into her room and comes out dressed like kairi."ok done. GIVE ME CANDY!!!!!!!"
namine runs around the room  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sozukki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:19 pm
"Im not a ghost damnit! If you cant see im going as a tablecloth... TABLECLOTHS RULE!!!" scream  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:20 pm
Sozukki
"Im not a ghost damnit! If you cant see im going as a tablecloth... TABLECLOTHS RULE!!!" scream
Namne drew on the table cloth then ran around  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sozukki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:22 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
Namne drew on the table cloth then ran around

"Hey! That was my costume ya know.."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games