Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII Swimming Pool Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes
51%
 51%  [ 29 ]
no
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
maybe later
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
SUGAR
37%
 37%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 56

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:18 pm
"Yeah I'm ready. On the count of three, okay? One....two.....three!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:43 am
Xia laughed as she quickly swam as fast as she could, legs kicking, arms doing breast-stroke. "Try and catch me.." she teased with a grin.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:51 pm
"Heh, if you say so," Exvarol started to work harder and soon pulled even with Xia.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:25 pm
Xia smiled as she turned on her back and started backstroaking as fast as possible to get to the finish point.  

The Sphinxyness

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:11 pm
((I'm going to be gone for like 9 days for Spring Break at my dads and he doesn't have internet. I just wanted to let you know. If I go to the library though or my Uncle's while I'm there then I'll have access so I'll probably stop in once in a while and stuff.. ^.^))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:43 pm
((K.))

Exvarol saw Xia pulling away as the finish line came closer. "That's it." He went underwater, jumped up over Xia, waving at her as he went, and landed in front of her by a couple of feet as the finish line was only 20 feet away. "That should do it," said Exvarol with a satisfied look on his face.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:04 pm
Xia growled a bit at this but smiled. "Nice trick.." she said as her vines started to reach for him as she started to swim faster to catch up.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:49 pm
The finish line was only inches away now. Exvarol strectched out his hand to reach it. "Come on,..."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:19 pm
Xia swam as fast as possible as she saw him approach the finish line. She was debating whether to cheat or not and decided against it but instead had her vines help her out by attempting to make her go faster through the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:35 pm
Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Xia coming up extremley fast. He reached for the wall...
And hit it a split second before Xia did.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:04 pm
Xia smiled and gasped for breath as she stopped at the wall. "Guess you won, but I was pretty close.." she said with a smile and a wink, her vines disappearing into the darkness.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:00 pm
"Yeah, well, I should have won by more than that, but someone had to cheat." Exvarol said, as he grinned at Xia.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:57 pm
Xia blushed in embarrassment. "I..I didn't cheat.." she said with a stutter, quickly hiding her vines away, "Besides, you still won.."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:32 pm
Exvarol rolled his eyes as he got out of the pool. "Eh, it was only a race. But you should have been more clear about the rules before we started."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:36 pm
Xia stuck her tongue out at him with a smile as she climbed out after him. "Maybe, but that would make it less fun.." she said teasingly, a mischeivous look to her face once more.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games