Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:04 pm
Cool, good luck in a new place, and welcome back.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:13 pm
Vash Thompson
Here:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wesker wears gloves <_X >_X  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:08 pm
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
Cool, good luck in a new place, and welcome back.

Well, thanks. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:52 pm
I know about three people who are gonna freak about the news about RE on the Wii. I was buying the wii reguardless of anything.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:56 pm
Nicholai Ginovaef
I know about three people who are gonna freak about the news about RE on the Wii. I was buying the wii reguardless of anything.
Well shee'it...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:09 pm
Surprise, surprise, it's school time! School started two days ago. My online life has just faltered greatly. For the first two days, I must say... 8th grade blows. My locker location is the worst in the school. I get to choose between lugging all my things to every class or running literally across the school to my locker and then all the way back to my next class back in the direction I came from in a time limit of five minutes. Joy. And I have Spanish 1 (cool) with the meanest, nastiest teacher in the school (crap). I'm in Math 8 Honors, and she's already given us four pages of homework, and an assessment. This is uncool. And on top of that, Gaia has been blocked form the school Internet network so I can't get on Gaia when I get on the comp at school. @_@ So... I might not be on here just as much as I used to. D:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:07 pm
Oooh great fun in 8th grade ...... Man that year sucked a**. I got accused of sooo much, like being a bad influence and detremental to the educational habits of others , oh noes ! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:24 pm
I'm completely lost with all the grades. If only all the school systems were the same all over the world, but that would be a little too much asking. sweatdrop  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:07 pm
So who else feels ripped off by RE Wii... I mean, RE4, they made for GC, then ported for PS2, and all that involves is cheap a** Leon. Meanwhile they make a Wii exclusive with Jill as main Character? I hope it gets ported to PS3. Otherwise they better have some major Wesker footage in RE5.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:10 am
Biohazard EXTREME
So who else feels ripped off by RE Wii... I mean, RE4, they made for GC, then ported for PS2, and all that involves is cheap a** Leon. Meanwhile they make a Wii exclusive with Jill as main Character? I hope it gets ported to PS3. Otherwise they better have some major Wesker footage in RE5.

If its indeed a Nintendo exclusive, I hope Capcom doesn't have a problem porting it to the gamecube, because honestly, I don't feel like buying another next gen console to play it, but I'll probably end up in the long run. xp

Ohh yea I'll have to buy it, Jill's one of the main character so it'll have to be kick-a**. xd  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:02 pm
Ah, Beta... that makes two of us. Although I want the Wii for more reasons than just REWii. :XP:  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:39 pm
No kidding, if I bought a game system for just one good game I'd most likely own them all.
I would love to see them port that same game to PSP or PS2, yeah and some new Wesker footage'd be nice.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:35 pm
I bought a S.T.A.R.S. and a U.B.C.S patches from E-bay. I can't wait to have them. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:41 pm
Resident Isaka
I bought a S.T.A.R.S. and a U.B.C.S patches from E-bay. I can't wait to have them. whee
I don't like the STARS patch. It was cool and all. But it's a closed chapter. It's all 1998 Raccoon City, there will, obviously, be no more Raccoon STARS. So, wearing a patch like that would be a bit restricted to one area. UBCS doesn't specify the location, though. Personally, I have an Umbrella T-Virus research tag.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:34 pm
Phew, September 11... big day for us Americans. ******** terrorists took down the World Trade Center in planes five years ago. I want Osama's head. The attacks make me sad for the victims and the victims' families for sure, but it just makes me hate terrorists even more. evil I can think of some pretty sick things I want to do to Osama, one involving two chisels, his knees, bungee cords, and a cliff. >_>;  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games