Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:04 pm
Demitre turned back to the lady and gave a sad face and appeared right in front of her and grabbed her shoulders. "Chocolate pie?" He asked. "What all do you have on this ship?" He kept his hands on her shoulders and looked around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:09 pm
-Kuugen Airei, The Nine tailed Kitsune-
User Image

"Giant robot hanger, hot spring, Labs , a mess hall , the captains quarters well which is mine of course , Gravity eingen room, weapons room, dojo , living quarters , I live all by myself in this big space ship." Now the angel fate has many rooms, Even kuu hasnt looked into yet. The ships choir doors are massive. With something different every time.

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:21 pm
Demitre heard his favorite things and froze. "Hot spring, weapons room, and a dojo?" He said slowly to make sure he heard right. He smiled broadly and placed an arm around the lady's shoulder. "Would you mind it if i lived among this ship with you a bit?" He asked. He looked at Natsume, "Natsume you should come aboard too!" He exclaimed as he rushed around the ship a few times like a dog happy to be free of its cage.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:37 pm
-Kuugen Airei, The Nine tailed Kitsune-
User Image
"Ok, Just for a couple months ok. Im just the care taker remeber that. Dont be making holes in the walls. Or its outta my Paycheck!", As she opened the door to the angel fates hanger room. Where 108 Giant robots were in order , ready for combat." By the way, my name is kuugen airei, Just Feel free to roam about".

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:47 pm
Demitre picked Natsume up and carried her with him as he toured the ship, looking for the weapons room first but not asking since he wanted to try and find it himself. "Only a month?" He asked credeously as he walked around. "And you say you are the captain? What kind of captain is just a caretaker?" He opened a random door but found that it was a living quarter and he walked on ,still carrying Natsume around with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:56 pm
"Hello mr", as some young neko was watching tv. Holding a pillow.User Image  

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:05 pm
Esteban looked and watched as the two newcomers boarded the mysterious ship floating above. "Well, I wonder if they'll come back,." he said aloud, feeling his strength slowly returning. "This has been a long week for me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:12 pm
Demitre noticed the little cat girl and he turned to the captain. "You said you were alone on here missy." He said slowly. He set Natsume on her feet and rushed out, forgetting that Estaban had intended to talk to him. He paused right in front of him and waved his hand once. "Hello good doctor, you wished to tell me something?"  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:41 pm
Natsume had blushed like crazy when Demitre picked her up and it darkened another shade when he didn't put her down. She could hear Cain in the background grumbling to himself before Demitre set her down. "Hot springs...I wanna stay to...wait, Demitre!" Natsume yelled, running after him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:04 pm
Demitre turned back and saw Natsume rushing to him and laughed. "Well we can stay for a month from what I'm told." He smiled at her, picked her up, and jumped back onto the ship. "We gotta find a room tho." He said as he set her back down.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:08 pm
Natsume had started to ask him what he was doing when he picked her back up and jumped back onto the ship. "Is this becoming a habit?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:30 pm
Demitre looked at Natsume and glanced at Kain. "A bit," He replied and winked.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:35 pm
Natsume gulped softly when she saw the pure hatred and Kain forcing himself not to just eat Demitre. "You're going to be in big trouble if you keep this up. He hasn't eaten flesh from a living person in a while and you standing here infront of him, holding me no less, is tempting him a lot." she whispered softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:35 pm
[SGT/PVT]-Kuugen Airei, The Nine tailed Kitsune-[GML]
User Image
"Thats Lula, my colleagues daughter. Im being a baby sitter right now", Carrying lula in her arms. As the little neko liked still being held as a baby, she wasn't too heavy for kuu to carry around.

-The Gaian Mercenary League-

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:40 pm
Demitre's eyes glowed red a bit and his tattoos started to glow slightly and Shintsu said, "Well I'll give him a run for his money if he tries to eat this body." and then the glow faded away and Demitre said, "Ahhh he could get over it if he tried and he smiled at Natsume.

He looked at the Captain and looked at the little neko. "Hello there child he said and patted her head softly and tilted his head a he smiled.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games