Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:18 pm
(me bad srry sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:09 pm
(its okay)  

Havok-Trance

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:20 pm
(ok i deleted it)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:28 pm
Shinji slumped against one of the outer walls, blood dripping from the end of his hand. The cut in his shoulder was pulsating with pain for the young gennin, and he could barely see straight at this point. He shouldered into one of the patient rooms, and stopped when he saw Ryu on one of the beds.
"D...d.d.ddid I do...t.t.t.hat?" He managed to get out before collapsing in the doorway. Blood began pooling under his body.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:31 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu and the clone came running in as she noticed Shinji on the floor.They both picked him up and leaied him on the bed.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

My Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWOxuh33dw
User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:36 pm
Shinji twitched and moaned in pain as they hoisted him onto the bed. He kept muttering apologies to Ryu under his breath.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:10 am
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu heard what he said.She then said, "Stop talking and just rest....ok?"She said as she called over the nurses to take care of him.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:27 am
Ryu pushed himself off the bed, something made him care about Shinji more than all the other people in Cloud, "come on, don't worry about me I'll be alright."  

Havok-Trance

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:47 am
Ronnel no Fenniksu
Shinji slumped against one of the outer walls, blood dripping from the end of his hand. The cut in his shoulder was pulsating with pain for the young gennin, and he could barely see straight at this point. He shouldered into one of the patient rooms, and stopped when he saw Ryu on one of the beds.
"D...d.d.ddid I do...t.t.t.hat?" He managed to get out before collapsing in the doorway. Blood began pooling under his body.

((I'm back!))

Sorcam ran into the room that Shinji was in, notified by some of the hospital staff. He quickly activated his healing hands technique and ran them over his body, healing it and pulling out any objects that might have been stuck in him.

After Shinji was healed, bloodflow stopped, Sorcam asked, "How are you feeling?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:26 pm
Rahenno shifted and slowly awoke from his deep sleep. He tryed to sit up but the sorta of felt as if his chest caved in. he rested his back on the pillow he had just been sleeping on. He looked around his room anf found that a kid was sitting in his room. He had no intention on staying in the hospital. He got up and stubbled to his feet and limped out the building and towards the office.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:56 am
"hey wait." hibiki said as he follows the strangly familiar person to hibiki  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:12 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu looked over at Scrcam.She put her hood on as she backed up then turned around and left without a word.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Rockgirl809

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:45 pm
Ryu smiled to Sorcam then fainted as he had used his energy helping Pyro.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

Wandering around the village as the lost child he is, the blindfolded boy that no one knew about stopped in his tracks. He was face to face with a large door, probably made of wood, from the touch of it. He decided to check out what it was, and pushed it open. Inside, the smell of blood was overwhelming, as well as the feeling of pain and death. Running his hands along the wall of the hospital, the white haired boy "looked" around the hospital, wondering where this was and who was in here. He thought that he could sense a few people in here, but he was not entirely sure.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

iZann

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:30 pm
Sorcam caught Ryu as he fainted and put him on an empty bed. He let him stay there to sleep, knowing it was the only way to regain energy naturally. Sorcam sat on a chair and fell asleep.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games