Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12412 12413 12414 12415 12416 12417 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Allegro
Also, yes, Geno is generic with a really cool character design.
A doll? Uh. >_>
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
I'm stuck on Smithy, and I don't really care to go grind a few more levels just to beat him. Does something happen in the end of the game that makes Geno cool, because everyone loves to rave about him, when he's just a pretty basic character.
Well he dies.
bad a**
Well, not really. Geno winds up going back to Star Road where he came from and leaves the doll behind. It's kind of a a bittersweet ending.

Allegro

Allegro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Meta_Fish
Allegro
Also, yes, Geno is generic with a really cool character design.
A doll? Uh. >_>
Not the doll, but the way the doll looks specifically.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Allegro
Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
I'm stuck on Smithy, and I don't really care to go grind a few more levels just to beat him. Does something happen in the end of the game that makes Geno cool, because everyone loves to rave about him, when he's just a pretty basic character.
Well he dies.
bad a**
Well, not really. Geno winds up going back to Star Road where he came from and leaves the doll behind. It's kind of a a bittersweet ending.
Is that bad a**? No. Does he ever do anything cool? He has rocket fingers and arms, which is kinda neat, but good lord. People should worship someone worthy of worship. In the name of Harman...

Meta_Fish
Captain

Allegro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:34 pm

Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
Well he dies.
bad a**
Is that bad a**? No. Does he ever do anything cool? He has rocket fingers and arms, which is kinda neat, but good lord. People should worship someone worthy of worship. In the name of Harman...

I think the reason they worship him is because he introduced elements of tragedy not native to the Mario mythos.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:35 pm

So wait. Does he die or does he go back home?

Waynebrizzle

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:36 pm

Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
Well he dies.
bad a**
Tell that to the Twilight fans. Please. gonk
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:36 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
I have to give my nod to SMRPG.

First RPG I ever played and now it's my main genre.

Geno was epic. If it wasn't for the copyright issue, Geno would have been in Brawl and he'd be one of my 6.

But thank god for the copyright. Geno actually would be a retarded character choice. I don't know what went through my head when I thought he'd be a good choice.

If Square got a character I would prefer Crono.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Allegro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:37 pm

Waynebrizzle
His spirit goes back home, but since he's not in the doll anymore, he basically dies.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:38 pm

Regulust
But thank god for the copyright. Geno actually would be a retarded character choice. I don't know what went through my head when I thought he'd be a good choice.

If Square got a character I would prefer Crono.
Crono can't be in Brawl, they already have one person who doesn't talk. It would have to be someone awesome like Lucca, Frog, or Ayla.

5ir Psycho 5exy

Waynebrizzle

Allegro
Waynebrizzle
His spirit goes back home, but since he's not in the doll anymore, he basically dies.

But...

>_>

Allegro
Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
Well he dies.
bad a**

I think the reason they worship him is because he introduced elements of tragedy not native to the Mario mythos.
That was in SNES era. Having a storyline wasn't native to Mario games. Then again, I guess that's why everyone flips their s**t for that game.
But he didn't die, there's no tragedy. He just goes home.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:39 pm

-Zephyrotica-
Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
Well he dies.
bad a**
I'm not talking to them, you talk to them.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:40 pm

Meta_Fish
-Zephyrotica-
Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
bad a**

They'll hit you with a ******** chair.

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:40 pm

Meta_Fish
-Zephyrotica-
Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
bad a**
No, they'll kill me. D:
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12412 12413 12414 12415 12416 12417 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games