Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12413 12414 12415 12416 12417 12418 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:41 pm

-Zephyrotica-
Regulust
But thank god for the copyright. Geno actually would be a retarded character choice. I don't know what went through my head when I thought he'd be a good choice.

If Square got a character I would prefer Crono.
Crono can't be in Brawl, they already have one person who doesn't talk. It would have to be someone awesome like Lucca, Frog, or Ayla.

"DURRRRR THE MAIN CHARACTER DOESN'T TALK SO LET'S PUT IN ONE OF THE WEAKER PARTY MEMBERS IN HIS PLACE CAUSE THEY CAN"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 pm

-Zephyrotica-
Regulust
But thank god for the copyright. Geno actually would be a retarded character choice. I don't know what went through my head when I thought he'd be a good choice.

Crono can't be in Brawl, they already have one person who doesn't talk. It would have to be someone awesome like Lucca, Frog, or Ayla.
Did you play Subspace? Name any line said in the entire thing.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:43 pm

LPS/Ton: But I'm a fragile gamer nerd. D: At least LPS could take some hits.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:43 pm

Meta_Fish
-Zephyrotica-
Regulust

"kept you waiting, huh?"

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:44 pm

Regulust
Meta_Fish
-Zephyrotica-
Regulust

"kept you waiting, huh?"
In a cutscene. xD
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:45 pm

Regulust
-Zephyrotica-
Regulust

"DURRRRR THE MAIN CHARACTER DOESN'T TALK SO LET'S PUT IN ONE OF THE WEAKER PARTY MEMBERS IN HIS PLACE CAUSE THEY CAN"
They're not weaker, f**. Ayla has, like, 25 more stat points than Crono. Besides, it's always more fun to see secondary characters in Brawl.

@Fish: I was thinking more along the lines of how it wouldn't work with taunts and the victory screen. One grunting guy is enough.

And I could kick the s**t out of any fangirl that attacked me, rabid or not.

5ir Psycho 5exy

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Meta_Fish
-Zephyrotica-
Regulust

I liked that, it was a cool artistic choice to show rather than tell what was happening.

Meta_Fish
LPS/Ton: But I'm a fragile gamer nerd. D: At least LPS could take some hits.

I may be able to take very little hits as I am also a fragile gamer nerd. BUT A ******** CHAIR?! Hope it's a tiny kiddy plastic chair with no metal...

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:46 pm

-Zephyrotica-
Regulust
-Zephyrotica-
Regulust

They're not weaker, f**. Ayla has, like, 25 more stat points than Crono. Besides, it's always more fun to see secondary characters in Brawl.

@Fish: I was thinking more along the lines of how it wouldn't work with taunts and the victory screen. One grunting guy is enough.

So what? They'd have to be brainless to not put in the main character over a secondary party member.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:46 pm

Meta_Fish
Regulust
Meta_Fish
-Zephyrotica-
Regulust

"kept you waiting, huh?"
In a cutscene. xD

Well Wario does shout "Hey!" when Dedede steals his trophy-mobile.

And I still curse that the copyright was taken to their grave. I can think of plenty of ways Geno would be a badass Brawler.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:47 pm

Meta_Fish
Regulust
Meta_Fish
-Zephyrotica-
Regulust

"kept you waiting, huh?"
In a cutscene. xD

That was a cutscene.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:48 pm

-Zephyrotica-
Regulust
-Zephyrotica-
Regulust

And I could kick the s**t out of any fangirl that attacked me, rabid or not.

Isn't it three when you count Ganondorf and Toon Link?

Waynebrizzle

Mecca_Fish

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:48 pm

I still think Isaac would have been ******** sweet.

Back me up, Wylr.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:51 pm

Regulust
-Zephyrotica-
Regulust
-Zephyrotica-
Regulust

So what? They'd have to be brainless to not put in the main character over a secondary party member.
So maybe they could do both! As long as it wasn't only Crono. I can't stand silent protagonists. They're so bland. stressed

I've still got my feathers ruffled that they didn't think of King K. Rool, myself.

EDIT: Thank you Wayne. If one grunting guy is enough, three is way too many.

5ir Psycho 5exy

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:52 pm

Mecca_Fish
I still think Isaac would have been ******** sweet.

Back me up, Wylr.

I'll back yu up here. I can second this. (If Geno was made first.)

Although I'd prefer Ivan over Isaac for obvious reasons.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12413 12414 12415 12416 12417 12418 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games