Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:03 pm

Well, whats the time of day Ceron? Oh, sure Sakura 3nodding Oh oh!! I'll help Sakura!! I will help!! But I cant really cuz I dunt have no authority xd haha, I'm just one of the crazy high school kids rofl wheee!!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:03 pm

Kamaria would only go to church to either A) hide or B) scoff. She's not a great religion person sweatdrop

Midnight3476

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:05 pm

Okay, well it seems that more people want Church. I guess we'll go to the church.

But i would have to have a reason for Ai at the church. xP. I'll think of something.

OMG! Watch this AMV!! Just to get you guys into the christmas spirit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=tWV6yDp-gvk&search=inuyasha funny

Kyo is soo hularious in this. xD
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:05 pm

Well I dont know what Kyoshi would be doing in a church, but whatever you guys choose 3nodding its fine for me

Nohea-Chan

Ceron

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:08 pm

Well Ai and Kyoshi could have met up on the way to some random location, got in a discussion and ended up wandering to the Church. I know Tallan would have already been there, and Kamaria, possibly curious where the two are going because she's bored, just happens to follow them. There, everyone meets up with Tallan by pure coincidence and we all get to RP in a place we usually don't use. ^.^
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:13 pm

Okayy. Nohea and Ai will meet each other at the courtyard. Ai offers Kyoshi to help his search for Nohea. So they check at the church and Kamaria follows them.

Yeahh it all adds up now.

Ai`
Crew

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:14 pm

Yes!! Good idea Ceron!! Kyoshi will literaly run into Ai then yel "WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!!" Then apologize and stuff sweatdrop

edit: wait, you mean Kyoshi meets Ai in the church and then they all go to the courtyard?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:18 pm

>>;;;;

No, I meant they meet up on the way to some random location by accident, and end up walking to the church because they get so distracted going on and on about whatever. I suggest just posting in the church with said meeting having already happened, so we can include everyone right away.

Ceron

Ceron

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:20 pm

Oh yes, forgot to mention... If you want you can have them be like "Well we're here we might as well go in so we have a place to sit." or they can just meet Tallan outside. Which do you want? I'll post in the Church now but I need to know if you wanna meet him inside or outside of the church.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:21 pm

Ok, I'm very confused, but I'll just post anyway with Kyoshi yelling "watch where your going" to a girl with lavender hair 3nodding

Nohea-Chan

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:23 pm

Hmm.

Yeah. I guess. I think they meet Tallan inside because it sounds better to me.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:26 pm

Mmmkies, posting now then. ^.^

Ceron

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:26 pm

so I post in the church (main room) right?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:30 pm

yes, Nohea, yes

Ai`
Crew

Midnight3476

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:32 pm

*just agrees and follows*
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games