Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:54 am

Some names I know, some I remember arrived just before I left, some I have no idea who you are...

Hello!

Havn't been in here in ages... xp No time. Odly enough, I don't really have much time on my hands now, but thought I'd just come and check up anyway. And Tana's back? Whoo! ^^

*runs off to help my mum keep house 'cause she's hurt her foot, and do a comic, and finish the gift art, and finish that commission, and start that essay, and finish the html coded pages, and re-do that typography work 'cause I lost the first one, and...* sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:04 am

Ivellias
Galdrea
Yoder
To me it tastes like chicken that is a bit greasier and leaves a semi-gamey aftertaste in your mouth. It's pretty good. *gluggles Galdrea*
*ish gluggled. glugges back* oh.

*pulls Goosey back and gluggles people now that hte whoel roast duck episode is over*
*gluggles Ivel-sama*

PFDiva

Micaelae

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:14 am

Galdrea
Ivellias
Galdrea
Yoder
To me it tastes like chicken that is a bit greasier and leaves a semi-gamey aftertaste in your mouth. It's pretty good. *gluggles Galdrea*
*ish gluggled. glugges back* oh.

*pulls Goosey back and gluggles people now that hte whoel roast duck episode is over*
*gluggles Ivel-sama*

yay^^
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:40 pm

angryfisheatenbycat
Some names I know, some I remember arrived just before I left, some I have no idea who you are...

Hello!

Havn't been in here in ages... xp No time. Odly enough, I don't really have much time on my hands now, but thought I'd just come and check up anyway. And Tana's back? Whoo! ^^

*runs off to help my mum keep house 'cause she's hurt her foot, and do a comic, and finish the gift art, and finish that commission, and start that essay, and finish the html coded pages, and re-do that typography work 'cause I lost the first one, and...* sweatdrop

Hi, I think I remember you, but I'm not very sure. Welcome back!

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Merlinic Matrices

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:56 pm

Hot damn. Between some unclear computer connections and a cord or two stuck in the wrong place, my "oh, I'll just scan this picture before I leave" project has become a saga. ><

It had better be damn good...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:01 pm

angryfisheatenbycat

Hello!

Oh Em Gee! She returns! :big big hug: Welcomes back! surprised

Tanakietsu

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:23 pm

angryfisheatenbycat

Hello!

Hey! AFEBC is back ^_^

Its ok if you dont remember me, sometimes I dont even remember myself eek , but... *glomp* Welcome back!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:03 pm

I slowly but surely creep back into my holly placement within the Guild.
I apologize once more to those fellow members. Sure call me a lazy jackass, but correct yourself. I usually get on the computer, but with homework and all that jazz slowly dieing (And don't worry, today is completely for homework)

I'll most likely be able to return to the guild. *sigh*

Haha, and for those new people,
I'm Jess, but I'm known as Spork.
apparently I have a 'anger problem' and I usually don't have a high annoyence tollerance.
I have a weird imagination, considering that when I grow up, I'm going to be a crayon cool
But I love writing gore and horror, (Which is pretty ******** odd at my age)

I usually don't swear, but I'm not exactly in a 'good' mood.

Anyway, enough stupid rabboling about myself,
WHATS UP?!

HYPN0TiK

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm

HYPN0TiK
I apologize once more to those fellow members. Sure call me a lazy jackass, but correct yourself. I usually get on the computer, but with homework and all that jazz slowly dieing (And don't worry, today is completely for homework)

apparently I have a 'anger problem' and I usually don't have a high annoyence tollerance.
I have a weird imagination, considering that when I grow up, I'm going to be a crayon cool

WHATS UP?!

*GLOMP*

*points*

The sun.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:08 pm

HYPN0TiK

WHATS UP?!

*GLUGGLE*

SPork-sama!!!

heart heart heart heart heart

*Gluggleglugglegluggle*

Micaelae

HYPN0TiK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:36 pm

Ivellias
HYPN0TiK

WHATS UP?!

*GLUGGLE*

SPork-sama!!!

*Gluggleglugglegluggle*

IVEL-SAMA!!!

*Huggles/Gluggle Whatever you kids call it these days wink *
(Haha, that sounds hilarious to me xd )

Pfft, I'm so glad that I can actually get on and talk to you guys,
I ******** missed you!!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:30 pm

HYPN0TiK
Ivellias
HYPN0TiK

WHATS UP?!

*GLUGGLE*

SPork-sama!!!

*Gluggleglugglegluggle*

IVEL-SAMA!!!

*Huggles/Gluggle Whatever you kids call it these days wink *
(Haha, that sounds hilarious to me xd )

Pfft, I'm so glad that I can actually get on and talk to you guys,
I ******** missed you!!

*Gluggles*^_^*Spoorrkkk^-^

Micaelae

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:36 pm

Yaaaay AFBC and Sporky are semi-back heart
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:53 pm

*****DISCLAIMER: I apologise in advance for any rudeness, swearing, innuendos, or anything else that may appear in this post!!*****

*gluggles, huggles and glomps everyone in sight*

such a great night!!!! i was at this conference thing from 5:30 - 9pm during which time i managed to get drunk and sober up again...good times...i met a bunch of 2nd yr chem eng students who all knew each other and weren't exactly inclined to talk to me so all i could do was drink.

anyway i got home and my friend who got free tix to a show tonight told me i was her +1 so i said i would go naturally. i went over to her place had a few drinks, painted some random s**t and went to the show. it wsa the 'Ladies and Gentlemen' btw. so i went to her house got drunk for the 2nd time tonight and went to the show. now, when the set ended i walked my a** right up to them and told them to play another somg or 2. they said ok and then i asked if i could play their orange for it...again they said ok (if you want clarification just ask). so i did. and then i got them to sign my boobs...i really wanted a drunstick but they weren't sure they could give one so they gave me a sharpie. i told them it would only be ok if they signed my boobs with the sharpie so they did. i did manage to get a drumstick tho so that was good. and then i went to another campus bar and danced a bit and then i got home and checked my email and........loe and behold i've got me a summer job again!!! so i called the rents (told 'em i was only a tad tipsy) and let them know....and that is the end of my fantabulous night blaugh

***once again i apologise for the babbling. I have little control over myslef when i'm, like this***

Cat69

Cat69

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:00 am

btw....just an fyi....i'm at the congerence thingy most of the wkd so won't be onlione all that much,,,but i will a bit
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games