Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12475 12476 12477 12478 12479 12480 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Lord of Armageddon
Yay, I beat TWEWY! Might do a review sometime. Settle with the fact though that I think it IS a really fun game.

And on a side note, Neku is now one of my favorite video game characters. Why? Because he's a lot like me, both at the beginning of the game AND at the end of the game.
I'm gonna make fun of you now.
User Image
done.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Owwin
Lord of Armageddon
Yay, I beat TWEWY! Might do a review sometime. Settle with the fact though that I think it IS a really fun game.

And on a side note, Neku is now one of my favorite video game characters. Why? Because he's a lot like me, both at the beginning of the game AND at the end of the game.
User Image
done.

Ily.

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Owwin
Lord of Armageddon

User Image
done.

I hate you.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Lord of Armageddon
I hate you.
I'm sorry. Characters aren't one of the reasons I loved that game. What pins do you use?

Owwin

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Owwin
Lord of Armageddon
I hate you.
I'm sorry. Characters aren't one of the reasons I loved that game. What pins do you use?
Beat was the s**t, yo.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:51 pm

Owwin
Lord of Armageddon

User Image
done.

That's hilarious.

Waynebrizzle

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:53 pm

Owwin
Lord of Armageddon
I hate you.

I was just kidding.

What pins did I use? Mainly Shockwave and Force Round Pins, along with several others.

Also, to elaborate, the reason I like Neku is because I can relate to his personality. At the beginning of the game, he's all emo and horribly anti-social. He's all like, "Shut the hell up. I hate everyone around me. Leave me the ******** alone." I acted just like that during Junior High School. xd

Then, as the game progresses, he begins to open up more to people, and eventually at the end, his considers his partners to be his dear friends. THAT is exactly how I am like now. When I entered high school, I finally learned to really open up to people, and now I have a whole bunch of close friends.

I like Neku because, personality-wise, he reminds me of.....me.

Of course, the characters aren't the only reason I liked the game. I REALLY enjoyed the combat system, the soundtrack was pretty good, and the story was quite interesting.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:55 pm

-Zephyrotica-
Owwin
Lord of Armageddon
I hate you.
Beat was the s**t, yo.
I did like Megumi. He is awesome. His phones are way cooler than Neku's.

Owwin

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Well guys I could really use a good night's sleep. I'm off for now.

Night y'all.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:57 pm

Sanae Hanekoma
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Do not ******** with this man.
Mitsuki Konishi

She sticks with the
strongest and doesn't let trivialities
like honor stand in her
way. I admire that.

Owwin

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:58 pm

Lord of Armageddon
Owwin
Lord of Armageddon
I hate you.

I was just kidding.

What pins did I use? Mainly Shockwave and Force Round Pins, along with several others.

Also, to elaborate, the reason I like Neku is because I can relate to his personality. At the beginning of the game, he's all emo and horribly anti-social. He's all like, "Shut the hell up. I hate everyone around me. Leave me the ******** alone." I acted just like that during Junior High School. xd

Then, as the game progresses, he begins to open up more to people, and eventually at the end, his considers his partners become his dear friends. THAT is exactly how I am like now. When I entered high school, I finally learned to really open up to people, and now I have a whole bunch of close friends.

Of course, the characters aren't the only reason I liked the game. I REALLY enjoyed the combat system, the soundtrack was pretty good, and the story was quite interesting.

BUTTHURT ALERT!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:00 pm

Kuzodav
Lord of Armageddon
Owwin
Lord of Armageddon
I hate you.

I was just kidding.

Then, as the game progresses, he begins to open up more to people, and eventually at the end, his considers his partners become his dear friends. THAT is exactly how I am like now. When I entered high school, I finally learned to really open up to people, and now I have a whole bunch of close friends.

BUTTHURT ALERT!

Bwaaaaa!

Sir Codin

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:01 pm

I liked Josh.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:03 pm

Lord of Armageddon
Kuzodav
Lord of Armageddon
Owwin
Lord of Armageddon
I hate you.

I was just kidding.

BUTTHURT ALERT!

Bwaaaaa!

XDDDD

Kuzodav

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:04 pm

Honestly, all the characters were fun but two that stand out for me are Neku and Shiki. Neku, because I can relate to him, and Shiki because she is FIIIINE!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12475 12476 12477 12478 12479 12480 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games