Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:36 pm

"Oh okay.. I hope he'll be fine. I don't want to have to lose him. That'd be terrible. I don't even want to imagine that again. Him being dead. That was terrible." Ben said, his voice had deepened when he said it.
Ben noticed Bou's knuckles turning white from her tightened fists. Bou asked,"What do you think of this? Lilli, Klaash and Takeru?"
Ben bit ihs lip again. "Honestly, I think it's a load of bull s**t. I have no clue what the hell Lilli was thinking. I mean seriously? Why the hell would dhe do that to the both of them. If she wants to be with Klaash, why would she do that with Tuesday? I don't understand. And frankly, I don't even care why she's doing this. As long as she isn't hurt, physically I mean, I have no care, or part in this. I really think it was stupid that she's do that. Then again, Takeru did kiss her first.. according to their story.. but she did kiss back.. but what was she expecting he wanted her to do if he made the first move... Whatever I don't care." Ben said, his voice was convincing.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:03 pm

Bou sighed.
"Yeah...Takeru has been through alot. So has Klaash. I'm slightly mad at Lilli for leaving Takeru, then getting with Klaash, then cheating on him. Now she's back for Klaash. It just doesn't make sense anymore." She said sadly.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:12 pm

"Nothing ever really did make sense, you know." Ben said chuckling softly. "We'd all just follow our foolish hearts, and fall in love, unexpectedly. Lilli doesn't know what she's going to do with her life, now. Klaash is upset with her. He doesn't want to forgive her. Not yet, atleast. But really, Lilli doesn't do well with being alone. We're going to have to keep an eye on her. I mean like she won't try to kill herself or anything, but right now, she's not caring what happens to her. It's almost like she'll be dead. Like Zombie mode, where you could slap her in the face, and she wouldn't even notice. You know what I mean." Ben sighed a laugh. "I feel like a parent to her sometimes. I have to constantly watch her.." Ben said, laughing. "And when I don't, she's usually almost dead. Geez..." Ben said.
Ben stood up. "Are you hungry, Oi- Bou?" Ben said, shaking his head. Sorry.. I'm just so used to saying her name. I still haven't really gotten over the fact that she's really gone..."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:22 pm

Bou looked at Ben with concern in her eyes.
"Oiya..She was beautiful. She was dead the moment she fed off human blood. I wish she was here right now....Takeru wouldn't have gotten mixed up with Lilli. He wouldn't have killed all those people. She would have kept him sane...I miss her so much. She was the only true friend I've ever had beside Amane." She said, tears budding in her eyes.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:33 pm

"You're right. Everything would be fine. No one would be hurt. No one would be fighting. She just made it all better, didn't she?" Ben said, his voice quiet. "Bou? I'm your friend? Aren't I?" Ben asked, the tone of shi voice made him sound hurt. "Oh well.. I've got to go.. see you around. Oh and let me know how Takeru is doing later. Bye." Ben said, and walked out of the room. He walked next door, into his room. He had a pain in his chest, right where his heart was. Even though, his heart can't beat. Ben had an urge to somehow, make it stop. It ached, terribly. Suddenly a though came to his mind. Klara...She told me to come to her, when I felt like cutting.. but this counts as well. I just need her.. Ben thought, walking out of his room again. He tapped on Klara's door, his other hand was holding his chest. It throbbed.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:46 pm

Bou stood up when Ben stood up but he was already out the door. She sighed and plopped down on the bed. She lay with her arms spread out.
Ben...You know I'm your friend.
"I shouldn't have brought up Oiya. He still thinks about her constantly. I'm amazed he loves Klara." She said to herself quietly.
"Everyone here is ******** up some way or another." And eventually fell asleep.

Tuesday woke up. Amane was sleeping at his side.
Ben...Where are you? He thought to Ben.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:59 pm

Lilli dreamt about Klaash, forgiving her. She knew, unconsciously she was dreaming. In the last remaining seconds she had in her dream...

Lilli walked to Klaash, hesitantly. An overwhelming feeling came over her. "I have to be sleeping..."she thought. "He couldn't have forgiven me this quickly."
Klaash was holding out his arms to her. She now, ran into his arms, realizing she was sleeping. She cherished the feeling of his hold on her. He was speaking to her, though she couldn't understand what he was saying. His voice was unintelligible because she was waking. "NO! Klaash, I love you. Don't leave.."she said. Klaash shoved her away. "Lilli you lied to me. You cheated me. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I'm sick of you. Leave. I never want to see you again." He said, his tone serious, angry now. "Klaash.. please. I now what I did was foolish. I hurt you.. I'm begging, please, forgive me. I love you. I love you more than anything in this world. Please..."
Klaash's face faded away. His dissappointed expression, carved into her memory....

Lilli awoke, tears streaming her face. "Damn it." She mumbled. She rolled over, trying to fall asleep again. She couldn't. She got out of her bed. Lilli went and sat ot her desk. She watched the tears stain her cheeks in the mirror. You're a stupid whore. You know it. You've ruined your life, Klaash's, and Tuesday's. You should just kill yourself. It's make every's life so much easier. It'd be easy. Just take the gun, hold it to your head... and pull the damned trigger. It's that simple Lilli. Just do it. Lilli shook her head, tears fell from her eyes. I'm not going to kill myself, shut the hell up. I hate you. Why are you always making everything worse. Why won't you just go away, and leave me alone? Dammit.

[OKAY!! I HAVE AN AWESOME TWIST TO SOMETHING!!! biggrin
So it goes a little something like.. Lilli has an alternate personality. You guys get where I'm going? For example if you watch or watched Heroes on NBC, the lady, Nikki had an alternate personalitly and it was her sister Jessica, who died when they were younger. Or in Donnie Darko, Frank.
Do you guys get what I'm saying? Like the altenate half took over when Tuesday came in. When she fought Tuesday, that would have been her alternate side. When she's with Klaash, it's Lilli, her good self. What do you guys think, good idea? confused ]
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:03 pm

Ben heard Tuesday speak to him. It was almost like Tuesday was right to him. Ben was used to Takeru speaking through his mind. Tak- Tuesday? I'm trying to find Klara... What is it? Ben asked, the voice in is thoughts concerned. Are you alright? Is that hole infected.. do you know? Or would Bou have to see it?

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:15 pm

I need someone to talk to. I know your upset. I'm probably upset about the same thing. He thought to him.

[[Eh....Well like.........I'm not sure....]]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:20 am

[[ :3 OMG YES!]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:05 am

With Amane soundly sleeping on his chest Tuesday looked down at her.
How could you leave her. She loves you so much. A voice told him. This voice was different, it was feminine, unlike the harsh voice that belonged to his father.
Good and Bad...? No... He thought to himself. Tuesday brought his arm over Amane and held his other hand which she was laying on. He rested his chin on her head.
Do you love me? Can you answer that now? Another female voice asked him. This one resembled Amane.
I don't know. I do. But I don't know if I can get attached to someone again. I just have to be sure that she won't leave me.
He told the voice.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:16 am

Tuesday, I'll yalk to you in a little while, Alright? I need to talk to Klara. Just please, hang on. I won't forget about you, really. See you soon. Ben thought, tapping on the door again. He tried to ignore Tuesday's thoughts as of right now, shutting his mind off from him. ben didn't want to be confused, or distracted while talking to Klara. Ben bit his lip, rocking back nad forth on his heels, waiting for Klara.

[THANK YOU 'BIGAIL! Pssht, Thanks Ori stare
Lmao biggrin ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:19 pm

Klara heard a soft knocking on her door. She looked behind her wondering if she had heard right. Whoever had knocked, knocked again.
Jumping slightly in the chair she quickly stuffed her parents’ letters in the drawer again.
Standing from the chair, forgetting to put away one of the letters she walked over to the door. She looked down at what she was wearing, a gray T-shirt and a pair of black short shorts that were extremely comfortable. It wasn’t too bad but to be safe she should still check who it was before she opened the door. Klara put her hand on the doorknob and asked through the door, “Uh…who is it?”
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:27 pm

Jin’s Brow furrowed in thought. He looked at Angel then down the hall.
“Yeah, ok. Why don’t we go to the living room then? It has chairs and stuff so you can sit down for a while.” Maybe I should walk next to her in case she passes out or something. He thought walking back next to her. “Can you make it there?” He asked.

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:15 pm

[[Lyke, there's nothing Klaash can really do is there...??]]
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games