Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:18 pm

Starfire and others were back at the tower except for Robin and Cybrog for they were where the bad wolves were. She than saw Gemini back adn she said, "Thank you Spider-robin." She than saw Gemini's tears. "Gemini what's wrong?" asked Starfire.

Gemini stood up weakly in her human form and till had blood on her and cuts. She than walked towards the water not answering or talking to no one. She feared for eveyone to hate and be mean to her. She than fell to the ground near the water.

Starfire had Italius slip off ehr abck than heard some fighting. "Hm, Spider-robin, Italius, and craig stay here with Gemini. The rest of you I fear Beast Boy is in danger," she said as she ran towards where the fight was.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:39 pm

Raven walked after Starfire. "Beast Boy!" She shouted to him, seeing Scar holding him to the ground. "Get off of him right now," said Raven, her eyes glowing white.

Scar tilted his head to see that the other Titans had arrived. He growled. "I just want to know what happened to my sister." He didn't move.

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:11 pm

"Don't know but we didn't do a thing to her! Grrrrrrrr!" growled Starfire. "Now leave or you'll how to deal with us all," she said.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:29 pm

Craig ran over and knelt down next to Gemini as he said,"Gemini are you ok."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:33 pm

"Tell me something. Have you ever did something that you new you had to do or you had to and people hated you for what you did even though you knew it was right?" asked Gemini.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:44 pm

Craig Looked down at his feet and said,"Yes I have."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:13 pm

A black glow surrounded Raven's hands. "You better leave." Her voice was cold though inside, she was worried for Beast Boy.

Scar growled. "I can deal with all of you." He looked at them. "And you're in no position to talk... I can kill this green fellow easily." Scar lowered his jaw to Beast Boy's throat, his sharp teeth glistening. Shadows rose around the two wolves and pointed at Beast Boy.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:53 pm

"Hm," Gemini sat up weakly and looked into the water and looked at her reflection.

Starfire wished she could do something but even if one mood to save Beast Boy and he's done for. "Listen we didn't do anything to your sister," said Starfire.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:02 am

Scott hovered summoned a cloud beneath Blood moon tossing him aside. He next created a web aura around his body moulding to his shape. 'Leave me friends alone !' he roared safely scouting Beastboy behind him with Starfire and Raven.

'That's right hold of these mangy dogs while I grab him !' he roared grabbing a vial from his belt he leapt other to Sirius. Smashing the vial in a red flash him and Sirius vanished back to the czve.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:41 am

'Sirius !' Robin exclaimed undewr his breath as he stepped forward he suddenly felt something.He looked down instead of paws he saw hands. He looked up seing Cyborg too. 'What ?' he exclaimed in shock.
'Noo!' Sirius exclaimed relasing what had happened his stepped back from his captor slowlly. 'Who are you ? and where have you taken me ?' he began snarl visocusly.

'Thanks dudes' Beast boy exclaimed in relief. 'Dude we don't anything about your sister so just leave us alone !' he replied in irritated tone.
(Can beast boy change back into human form and use his powers now ?)

Spider-robin approached her slowly. 'Youre not the only one whos different. So you can stop acting like a lone wolf. You shoulde to think things through more' Spider-robin added.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:34 am

Aqualad was still asleep in the castle when while still asleep he turned back into his human form.

Craig nodded and said,"He's right, everyone's different in some way."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:22 am

Scar struggled in the web. Shadows cut at it, leaving a few cuts in his own skin from Scar's carelessness. He knew they didn't know what happened to Blood Moon. "Fine." He snapped. Scar whirled around and ran into the forest. He finallly stopped running at a lake and lowered his head to it.

Raven watched Scar go before sighing. It was good that Beast Boy was safe. She wrapped her arms around Beast Boy into a hug. She murmured into his ear, "I'm so glad you're okay."

Odysseus hissed at the wolves. "Well, guess we'll be seeing you another time." He grinned and vanished. He reappeared in the cave. "So, we got the pup now."

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:36 am

Adonis crouched down carefully on his knees trying not to scare Sirius. 'It's OK young one were not here to to hurt were here to remove you from those vindictive wolves who try to posion you and broter and sister' Adonis's tone was gentle and delciate inviting trust.

'Good riddnace' Scott snarled returning to normal. 'eww' he muttured at Beast boy and Raven before scuttling somewhere else in the castle.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:29 pm

Gemini than sat up and looked at them both. "I'm also confused about who am I, what's my purpose, and where do I belong. I don't act like a Titan no more. I act like somethig else," said Gemini.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, but Swiftkill an neither Blaise are dead though," said Cybrog as he looked at Robin.

"It's because you were diterman to get what you wanted and that's why you turn back but you both can still turn into a wolf if you want," said Swiftkill as she walked up to them both. she than walked to ehr love Blais and nuzzled him.

Cyborg looked at Swiftkill and said, "What do you want a fight."

"I wish not to fight you, no more fighting you," said Swiftkill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starfire watched as Scar took off. She than walked back to where Gemini, Italius, Spider-robin, and Craig is.

(( Yes, Beast Boy can. Oh, and were going to have the bad wolves team up with the Titans just to fight the sabors. And to get Sirius back. Starfire will turn back too soon. ))

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:32 pm

Midnight and Electra follwoed Adonis back to their cave. Midnight walked up to Sirius and said softly, "There there little one. Everything will be alright."

Electra sat on a rock in her tiger sabor form.

~~~~~~~~~

Blaise than stood up and said, "Yes, I wish not to fight you eathier. Since you have my kids and neice. And now one of the kids are missing. How about we team up and get my son back."
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games