Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:17 pm
Saber looked over at the newcomers. Her eyes lowered apologetically. "You must be.." She paused, thinking of a way to tell them, but Archer gave a blunt reply in her place.

"Your friend Goku is dead."

"Archer, can you be any more cold-hearted?!" Saber scolded.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:31 pm
InuYasha walked right up to the two newcomers. "Do either of you know a Gohan or a Goten. We were told to look for them from Goku to find dragonball things." he stated bluntly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:27 pm
Gohan listened to InuYasha and said "Yeah, I'm Gohan and this is my little brother Goten...So, our father told you guys to get the dragonballs?..." he heard Archer say he was dead and nodded in his thinking state.
Goten's eyes teared up as he heard his father was dead but he tried to hold them back "D-dad is...Dead?"
Gohan put a hand on Goten's head and said "Don't worry, I know what's going on here..." Gohan came out of his thinking state and said "Father whats us to find the dragonballs and wish him back to life...Am I right?..." as he said that he reached into a backpack he had on and pulled out the 4 dragonballs and placed them on the ground.
((Dragonballs- User Image
The only ones Gohan has are the 4 star, 2 star, 7 star and 1 star.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:33 pm
Kagome looked at the dragonballs. "So how many of these things are there?" she asked.
InuYasha sniffed at Gohan and Goten. They smelled similar to Goku so he knew that they weren't lying when the said that Goku was their dad.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:07 pm
Gohan looked at the dragonballs and said "There are seven in total. Once all seven are put in one place, the dragon Shenron can be summoned. From there we can wish dad back to earth..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:28 pm
"Well, it looks like half the work's been done already," Archer commented. "I need to report back to Rin." He turned to walk away, and he paused. "A word of warning. If you see a little girl with snow-white hair I suggest you run."  

Kyo Emiya

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:52 pm
Sakura looked at Goten with sympathy wondering what to say, but nothing came to her mind tat would make things better, so she remained silent.

Kero returned to his small flying stuffed animal like form and rested himself on top of Sakura's head.

Fin looked to the others confused. "There's no way to bring someone back to life. Think of all the consequences it could have." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:09 pm
InuYasha shook his head. "No. Kikyo came back . . ." he muttered getting a nostalagic look in his eyes.
"Sit." Kagome said, rather pissed. She hated it when InuYasha talked about Kikyo like that because it made her feel like she could never be first in his heart.
InuYasha slammed into the ground.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:14 pm
"How is that?" Access asked intrigued. "Isn't your soul the same as her's? If Eve or Jeanne was brought back to life...then Maron wouldn't exist because thay are the same soul. Isn't it the same for you and Kikyo?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:16 pm
Gohan looked at Fin "We've done it before. Shenron has almost always come through for us."
Goten wipped the tears from his eyes and looked at the dragonballs. He'd seen only a little of his father since he'd come back to earth not too long ago and he asked "H-he can come back?"
Gohan nodded and said "These dragonballs can bring anyone back if they're not already among the living."
Suddenly a loud bang went off and purple smoke appeared. A chuckle could be heard and when it cleared up a creature stood in the smoke. User Image Gohan jumpped up and said "Janemba!...No!...I thought I could sence Cell before, and the only way that he could've comback is through a portal to the other world!...Janemba must've followed him out! And god knows what other villians have come back!"  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:30 pm
InuYasha jumped up, drawing out the Tetsuiga. "As if we didn't have enough enemies already!" he growled.
Kagome sighed. "Well, she actually has part of my soul and she uses the souls of the dead to keep herself moble and . . . well . . . alive."  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:47 pm
(Hated that movie...)

Saber reshifted her stance, Excalibur reappearing in her hands. She was going to milk out the last of her mana reserves.

"I'm done here," was all Byakuya said as he resheathed his sword.

"Hey, Byakuya! Is that you?" A guy with orange hair stepped around the corner, and Byakuya's eyes narrowed.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:11 am
((I LOVED Fusion Reborn! Why'd you hate it though? That action AND comedy was awesome!))
Janemba began to slowly walk towards them with a frown. He seemed to step on a dirt covered ball and push it in a bit. Some dirt fell off and revealed a star on the ball.
"It's a dragonball!" Goten exclaimed.
Janemba looked down and saw it. He chuckled and picked it up and began tossing it up and down a bit in the air with one hand and chuckled a little.
Gohan hung his head and said "Goten, please don't point out where a dragonball is to an enemy...."
Goten rubbed the back of his head and said "Aheheh, sorry Gohan."  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:51 am
"That thing is mine!" InuYasha growled as he jumped at Janemba, waving his Tetsuiga around.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:59 am
Janemba chuckled and fly up, pst InuYasha, slicing at him around 10 times at light speed. He landed on the ground, on one knee and stood up then swung his blade side ways and towards the ground, showing he was ready to fight.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games