Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:06 pm

(im just using own logic academist 3, genin 5, chunin 5-6, jonin 7-8, sanin 9-10)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:07 pm

((No idea...and Brile was learning genin jutsus with 3 posts himself eek
I set my standard myself and asked my sensei if it was ok, and he said it was fine. And the number of posts doesn't 1/2 if the jutsu you're learning isn't in your rank, so I learned Kaseiken in 10 posts.
My standard:
4 academy
6 genin
8 chuunin
10 jounin
12 kage
1/2 if taught in your rank

iZann

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:10 pm

(bril is uchiha, and sharingan user, he have to do 1/2 posts only for fire jutsus, and can we stop discussien this!)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:13 pm

((lol ok then--I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ARGH))

Zann stopped his practice and went to a nearby tree, where he lay under it and took a nap.

((I'm going to bed--4am here))

iZann

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:15 pm

Cherry nodded. That was totally freaking awesome... She started to do some handseals. "Kaze Bakuhatsu." Cherry said, looking at her hand. The wind swirling in her hand started to form something slowly disappeared.
"Okay, lets try that AGAIN." She told herself. She did the same handseals and said, "Kaze Bakuhatsu." The wind started swirling in her hand again, forming the ball of chakra that was in Zann's hand too. She threw it at the tree beside the fallen one. The side of it exploded but didn't fall over.
"Fall already you stupid tree." She did the handseals. "Kaze Bakuhatsu!" Cherry looked down at her hand and saw the swirling ball of chakra formed, she then threw it against the tree and it exploded. The tree finally fell over. Yesss
((night night lol))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:16 pm

(Yeah..I'll just set my own standards lol)

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:19 pm

(im going too, im back at 9pm gaia time)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:21 pm

((To Cherry: Wow that was fast lol blaugh ))

Zann looked over and saw that Cherry had mastered the Kaze no Bakuhatsu (Wind explosion) already. He then formed another set of seals,
"Okuridashi Kaze (Propelling Winds)"
He faced his palms backwards and dashed forwards at the same time, and the wind provided a large boost in his speed and he dashed about 2x his normal speed.
"This technique is good for avoiding techniques. It'll be the last one for today, as you'll be out of chakra soon. Or if you want just learn them from a scroll (5-6 posts if learning yourself)"
Zann turned around and flickered over to the gates.

((I won't be here tmr))

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:37 pm

((Zann...Guild rules, Genin can't teach themselves.))

Kiyoshi then made another seal. "Step two, Katon: Ni (Fire Release: Two)" His middle finger heated up a little, but then quickly went out.

1/4

"Come on, Katon: Ni (Fire Release: Two)" He made another seal and both fingers heated up.

2/4

"Almost, Katon: Ni (Fire Release: Two)" He made a seal again and both finger were on fire but then quickly went out.

3/4

"This time for sure, Katon: Ni (Fire Release: Two)" He made the seal one more and both fingers caught on fire and stayed on fire. Kiyoshi smiled, "That is what I am talking about."

4/4
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:12 pm

*brile enters the training grounds in a tree and sees kiyoshi learning fire.*

thinks - wow now everyone knows fire.

*he said as he continued to watch*

brileone

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:02 pm

*handseals* Junsei Raikou Kunai no Jutsu (Pure Lightning Kunai Technique)" *Kiyoshi concentrates chakra at his hand, and then trys to throw something, nothing happens*

1/8

*handseals"Junsei Raikou Kunai no Jutsu (Pure Lightning Kunai Technique)"
*Kiyoshi trys again, her hand was full of chakra and lightning, but when he wants to throw, he only throws lightning bolts*

2/8

*handseals* "Junsei Raikou Kunai no Jutsu (Pure Lightning Kunai Technique)" *Kiyoshi did the same but he was concentrating more on the shape of a kunai, but still it failed*

3/8

*handseals* "Junsei Raikou Kunai no Jutsu (Pure Lightning Kunai Technique)"*Kiyoshi gets depressed and trys again, but he isnt concentrating so still nothing happens*

4/8

*handseals* "Junsei Raikou Kunai no Jutsu (Pure Lightning Kunai Technique)" *Kiyoshi did the same but he was concentrating more on the shape of a kunai, but still it failed*

5/8

*handseals* "Junsei Raikou Kunai no Jutsu (Pure Lightning Kunai Technique)" *Kiyoshi cools down and concentrates, he then wants to throw and 1 lightning kunai has been throwed, but before it could hit a tree it dissapears*

6/8

*handseals* "Junsei Raikou Kunai no Jutsu (Pure Lightning Kunai Technique)* *Kiyoshi does the same but now he throws 3 kunais made from pure lightning, but they faded away before hitting something*

7/8

*handseals* "Junsei Raikou Kunai no Jutsu (Pure Lightning Kunai Technique)" *Kiyoshi concentrates and then throws 4 lightning kunais (made from pure lightning) the four kunais each hit a different tree**the kunais went trough the trees* *the trees now have holes in it*
Kiyoshi smiled at his first Jonin jutsu

8/8

(Hehe me so lazy)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:31 pm

Uno walked up, he had went into the forest for a walk. Trying to releive some anger and mourn for his loved ones. He walked up to Kiyoshi who was training. He was teaching himself a Frie Technique so Uno didn't bother him till he was done and Uno had watched the whole thing with intense focus trying to figure out how to learn it and do it right. "Kiyoshi, nice to see you again. Do you have anything for me?" He asked wondering if his sword was done.

L K r e g e r

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:37 pm

Kiyoshi looked over at Uno, then pulled a sword out a scroll and gave it to him. "I believe this is what you want." He said then walked over to a tree where his stuff was.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:45 pm

Uno holds the sword and lets it take in his chakra making it lite up in flames. Uno didn't even smile, actually a tear went down his cheek 'I can aveange my Friends and Family now.' Uno thought. He wipe the tear with his shoulder and looked at the sword and how beautiful it was "It so wonderful it's the best present I ever had except......" This time a stream of tears ran down both of his cheeks "...... except....... Falon" Uno didn't cry out, he didn't wipe the tears, he just stood there and let them fall onto the ground.

L K r e g e r

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:48 pm

"Well then I guess you getting two presents from me." Kiyoshi turned and had Falon resting on his hand. One of the wings was wrapped up, he spranged it trying to kill himself. "I believe this is yours." He said with a smile petting him slightly.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games