Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:41 pm
Sad? Kisuna pondered. "Wait, why? Do you know why her song is sad?" He looked at the flowers. They didn't seem to mind the rain. But then again, Kisuna thought, only Midori would know that.

"Fine then, don't tell me...." Sui slumped back down. A bit of jealousy grew inside of him. It wasn't fair that Hayato and Alcina are getting closer--despite how angry Hayato made the princess.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:01 pm
Taffy shook her head, getting sleepy in comforting arms. "Taffy-chan just knows her song is sad and lonely." She yawned slightly, wondering if she could sleep here.

This guy has it bad... Bran glanced to Akira to see what she was thinking, but realized there wasn't much either of them could do. He'd have to mention it to Alcina. She was Sui's friend, so he might listen to her...

But someone had to make him realize that falling in love with Bran's sister was never a good idea.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

RubberDuckieMafia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:47 pm
((*swims in* Sui Cosplay, 2.0 rofl What do you guys think of the new look? Cute, ain't he?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:37 am

((X3 quite.))

Midori smiled very softly to Bran to his response. She was happy to be relieved of some guilt then, leaning upon the wall now waiting. She didn't mean to be nosy bt when she heard Sui even liking somebody....well her heart sank.

"So Sui-'niisan likes someone too?... " She slumped her shoulders murmuring to herself. A sea of couples alright. At least she was looking forward to see Taffy again, Midori was quite worried about how she was. Kisuna....

Her face tinged as she shook her head remembering herself crying. He wasn't that bad but that was because of his amnesia! ...Right?

She scuffled her feet and looked to the group nearby before piping up.

"So what now?"

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:33 pm
Sui looked up at the little girl before him, hearing her comment. A slender hand reached out as he petted her lovely head. "Like? What are you talking about Midori-chan? I don't like anyone." To be honest with himself, Sui didn't exactly understand his feelings for the beauty he saw before. Her pale skin... her silver tresses... sure, the thought of her drove him crazy but is it truly because he liked her? Sui shook her head. No, he thought. It must be because she's gorgeous. That's all. This is the charming effect that gorgeous women have. Maybe, he chuckled, it was even lust. But yes, that's it... that's all.

Feeling more assured, the cyan-haired merman turned to her. "Why don't you go and bring back Kisuna and Taffy, Midori-chan?" He suggested nicely, "I'd go but it seems to be sprinkling rain over there... and you know what happens if I were to go."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:09 pm
"Like? What are you talking about Midori-chan? I don't like anyone."

To the pat, she closed an eye with a confused expression. Didn't he and Bran just share a conversation about a girl that Sui liked? Odd.
"I just thought..." Her eyes turned to Bran.

"Why don't you go and bring back Kisuna and Taffy, Midori-chan?" He suggested nicely, "I'd go but it seems to be sprinkling rain over there... and you know what happens if I were to go."

A certain two names brought her attention back to the sakanazoku. Her feet shifted nervously to the thought of facing Kisuna again, though Midori indeed had her concerns about the two. Nodding she gave a soft chuckle to the knowing of what happens to him in the rain, or rather, with most water.

Idly, in that aspect she hoped Alcina would still be the fun-loving oneechan she knew of.

"Alright! I'll be right back!" She quickly turned and dashed out to where the two were left behind.

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:10 pm
(( stare Ang needs to get her butt in here.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:56 pm
((Look! It's Time Stranger Alcina, 2.0! rofl I didn't even think about it as I made the time machine avi... This is her bed time outfit (minus the hat, obviously. But I like the hat, lol.), with her slippers and favourite bunny. User Image ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:29 pm
Kisuna looked down at Taffy, who seemed to want to doze off. He had no problem with it. The poor thing is still growing anyhow. The dark, gloomy sky seemed to fade, but there were still traces of black clouds. A peaceful breeze blew and Kisuna, like Taffy, soon felt like sleeping. He put the little tyke next to him, where she could lean on the tree. It seemed to have stopped raining.

A little doze wouldn't hurt... right? Kisuna shifted himself to a more comfortable position against the tree behind him. He felt some dew in his hair from the rain but didn't seem to mind.

When would the others return?
Kisuna had no trouble believing that they were all okay....
They were all strong. Was he as strong as them? He shook his head; the emptiness seemed to grow and swallow every little bit of memory. Darkness grew too. Little by little, his eyes sank.

Suddenly, his ears perked up. Footsteps. Someone was coming. Closer. Closer. He looked around his waist and found no hilt or sword. No weapon, no shield. I'm so careless, he thought.

Kisuna swiftly turned around... only to knock his head against someone else's. "Ouch!" He said. He rubbed the spot on his head and recognized the stranger.
(hehe unintended pun.) It was Midori.

"Sorry..." He softly mumbled. He was a bit unsure of how to answer. Kisuna made a sigh of relief and said, "I'm glad you're all right."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:55 pm
((x3 Merry Christmaskkuh eve people! >_> ))

Midori was quickly making her way..she knew she was close but how close? She trotted quicker

"Taffy-chan~! Kisu--!"

Midori yelped in surprise and pain when their heads collided. Stumbling back she held her forehead with her hand. "Ow....owwww..."
She moved her hand hearing a familiar voice.

"Sorry..." He softly mumbled. He was a bit unsure of how to answer. Kisuna made a sigh of relief and said, "I'm glad you're all right."

"It's fine. You didn't know." She mumbled and rubbed the now sore spot upon her head. Her sigh nearly echoed his before feeling a slight tinge to her cheeks. He was worried?...
"Ev...Everyone is alright for the most part." She stumbled looking away briefly. "A lot of stuff happened... There were injuries but Sui-'niisan took care of them."
Her eyes drifted back as she awkwardly smiled ghostly. "But how about you and Taffy come back? It's calmed down."
For the most part.

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:16 am
He gave her a small smile, "Well, that's good. You're not bruised anywhere, are you?" Kisuna too, was blushing a tad. He wrinkled his nose upon the rising warmth and diverted his face away from Midori's. "If you are... I can carry Taffy on the way back... if that's what you want anyway...." He asked.

( Happy holidays~ <3 )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:36 pm
( I have a tablet now~! I'm so happy. x3 To celebrate, I'm going to draw each of the TSK characters. )  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:43 am
(( xd Yay!))

Taffy was perfectly happy with falling asleep again. So, without further ado, she did.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:31 pm
Content with the death of the Neko clan, Rhian sighed dreamily. She sent the twins a reward of a higher ranking & various gold trinkets. The girl, Kuromi was it? Nevermind. It mattered not, because Rhian was sure she had just destroyed one who might have become a stranger. It didn't ease her stomach any that this one wasn't a stranger, but it did make things a bit more relaxing.
"Bran..." her voice trembled as she remembered her brother's whereabouts. That brainless brother would be the end of her, Rhian was sure of this. Her fury settled a bit as she set herself in motion of finding them. His scent was getting stronger with every stride & finally she had found him. He, who was among so many strangers? How peculiar...
Her eyes looked upon the scene & her breath
"Braaaaaan," her voice trembled, the anger subsiding beneath it. Her long strides slowed as she noticed her surroundings. The boy she had met before was here...as well as various others she had not had the pleasure of being introduced with. "Why, I have just had the most fun & you could have been so much a part of it with me. Who are your little friends? I'm quite sure I haven't met any of them before...they wouldn't be the same as the girl you had the audacity to bring to our home, now would they?"

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:46 am
((I have permission for this! Sorta... xd ))

Bran felt shivers run down his back as a certain someone appeared right behind him. As she asked about his companions, Rhian draped herself over his shoulders and started to nibble on his ear. He felt his hand tighten over Akira's, in fear or anger, he couldn't say. Probably a bit of both.

"Nee-san..." His voice came out a little unevenly. Bran had heard the anger beneath hers. The body at the lake flashed through his mind, making him tremble slightly. "No, they're not... I mean, that was different. We were fighting-" Yeah, she's gonna believe that one. Even if it were true. "The others, they got away."

Hopefully, she'd believe this half lie. If not, they were all seriously screwed. Bran just hoped that Sui's interest in his sister would work to their advantage this time...

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games