Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:12 pm
"Oh, Scott. This is your new baby sister Nightstar. I guess you've been out since yesterday. And my your a little diirty. It was yesterday when she was born," said Starfire. She then walked over to him and bended down for him to see the baby. "Isn't she beautiful?" she asked with a smile.

"Gah," as Nightstar made a sound with a smile aws she looked at Scott. This little girl seemed to like almost everybody she met.

Gemini smiled at Draco as she moved her lips away from his. "Got that right. At least I won't be married until a long time from now or so," she said. "At least people are finally settling down and such. As for me I'm only a teenager and a leader. I rather settle down when I'm in my twenties or at least getting more close to it," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:28 pm
"Heheh," Rose laughed softly. "Yeah, those were weird things to hear in her sleep," she said with a smile. "So you and Arachnid huh. Going to tie the knot in what, two days," said Rose.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:51 am
(Gemini Arachnid isn't with Fox or in the kicthen)

'Wow, did the birth go ok ?, where's dad ?', adreline raced through Scott igniting his excitment. He had a little sister and so long of waiting, he had someone to protect and safe when they were in need. He'd never been an older sibling but he had to goodi...sh role models to look up to, but it may be just more sensible to look up to Robin if he ever needed guidance in that situation.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:01 pm
Robin glaned round to see if everyone else was ok, the strange boy features had been contorted in pure confusion, he exepcted to most civialians the scene had been quite confusing to them since they were alot of referneces to hereos and people who weren't well known, in the distance he heard the echeo of a sirean approaching, a little to late it would seem though.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:13 pm
"Yes, the birth went alright my son. And your father went somewhere. From what I here he went to a store I believe," said Starfire.

"Yes, Rose, me and Arachnid are getting married. Were tieing the nut and I say I'm happy to be marring that boy," she said with a smile. She looked to Rose.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:55 am
Arachnid slivered upstairs slumping onto his suprisngly comfy matress, things were moving fast, though it was the good sort of fast, were everything seemed to be going right for once with on bad guys on the horizion of no villains blasting thier doors down eveyrthing seemed to be going right for once in a blue moon, of course if blue moons were possible, maybe he should go and check that out at some point.

'Oh right, do you need to do anything mother ?' Scott asked slowly the impact of the news was slowly settling in. This news was big and life changing for all the titans around, though he wondered what his parents would do now, would his parentsquite the Titans to raise a family or keep on going ?  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:30 am
'Is everyone ok ?' Robin broadcasted his voice as he tried to adress everyone despite the fact he glanced breifly at the boy, something about him had also made him stand out to Red fang and Darkstar. So obivously it may be worth taking time to invesitgate further, something about this yearned to be researched further somehow.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:57 pm
"Not really," answered Starfire. "But how about you get cleaned up and you can hold your new baby sister. And I'll be over here in the living room waiting," she said. Starfire went into the living as she held Nightstar close. She than sat in the couch in the living room.

DarkStar sat in a tree near the mansion. She wished she could play with the teammates. After all she wanted to. She than spots Fox and Rose on the beach shore and smiles wickedly. Well, at least she wouldn't be in the house. Maybe she could mess up the bride to be Fox and her friend Rose. Just to have some fun. So she transformed into a snake and slithered onto the sandy beach and towards the girls Fox and Rose.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:57 am
'Ok..mum' Scott said slowly, in such a short peroid of time everything had changed for the good for everyone it had seemed, maybe he wasn't needed now, maybe he could walk away without taking a massive sack of guilt along with him. Maybe this gave him the chance to leave and make an adult start like he'd dreamt about after all those disatours sweaty training sessions with Robin.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:20 pm
Draco nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah, I'd rather enjoy my days than worry about marriage. You know, three-quarters of all married couples end up getting divorced..." A confused expression covered his face. "Or was it one-quarter?" The statistic had probably been wrong in the first place as most statistics are, but Draco pretended to ponder the question over.

Nox was still staring at the picture as if it could lend some clues to the real identities of the people. It yielded nothing helpful. The sound of a siren brought him out of his quiet reverie. His head snapped up in alarm. He had never liked police. They often made false assumptions. Nox slipped out of the building and into a nearby alley where he could watch from. His black clothing helped camoflauge him well and he could see the jewelry store from here. If he wanted answers, he would either have to follow this boy to his hiding space or go and find the woman. The first option was easier as he had no idea where the woman had gone.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:05 am
Robin noticed the boy dart out a hasty pace from the shop, the officers were to converned with the welfare inside the shop and probaly worked in the assumption on Robin's reaction to him leaving, he wasn't convinced this boy was from around here or was average in any sense of the word, an invesitagtion needed to be conducted into his idendity to see if his theory was correct. The trail on the others had gone cold, for now that was.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:10 am
Nox leaned against the dirty side of the alley. His eyes had fastened on the picture once more. They were all smiling, wasn't that a sign that they weren't evil hunters? Of course, they could've just gotten a vampire and killed it. Nox sighed. Well, it looks like he'd have to sneak after this one and see where they lived and if they had any weapons like stakes or silver bullets around. Most hunters used these even though a regular gun and a regular blade would work just as well.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:33 am
Robin filled in the police officers on what had just occured, the faces formulated exprerssions of chillling shock and child like amazement, he doubted these officers had dealt with anything like this out in the country and were probaly in way over their heads, like most of the other police officers who tended to ecounter superhuman threats, he desired to leave and track the boy, he was determined to find out more about who this boy was.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:38 pm
Nox's fingers lazily traced the faces of these so-called hunters. Who was the woman to have given him this picture? She had definitely looked unpleasant, but Nox generally didn't judge people by appearance. He was a vampire, he looked scary enough to be something supernatural, yet he was a pacifist for the most part. Not much of a vampire, was he? Nox sighed and glanced at the jewelry store. The boy was explaining something to the police officers. Why would a hunter explain something to a bunch of cops? The more Nox watched, the more Nox was sure that the boy wasn't a hunter. But who was he to judge without seeing more tangible proof? Certainly, hunters came in many guises.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:20 am
The police officers abosrbed eveyrthing Robin said without doubt he was telling the truth. He needed to get out if he wanted a chance to find this guy, he was convivned that soemthing about this boy was unautural to these parts, if was the face the most of the people in the store had ejected some kind of recongiton through body langauge or berbal commincation, however the boy did not give out or recieve some.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff