Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Original Hacman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:10 am
Zel was interested in learning jutsus too."I'm interested in learning all of the jutsus that you can teach me."

((writers block. Scrubs is on.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:36 am
(Well since there is nobody to train you guys I guess I will. Be happy because most people who train you are Chuunin or Special Jounin I am a Jounin, ANBU Captain)

*Hanzo walked into the classroom*

"Alright everyone take your seats"

*Hanzo then walked up to the board and turned to face his students. He had his arms behind his back and looked at them all. "So this is the new crop of students..."Hanzo thought quietly to himself.*

"I am Hanzo Uchiha, Jounin and ANBU Captain of Leaf. Since your regular teacher is on leave I will take over for a little bit. I will teach you the basics and prepare you for the rank of Genin in no time."  

Dark-Ninja70

The Original Hacman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:55 am
Zeru sat down quickly and stared at Hanzo and the bored attentively"Yes Sensei!"This guy seems impressive, but watch out. There' something fishy about this. Zeru nodded. Ichi usually didn't like for Shi to speak outloud, because Shi was really mean and rude, but Ichi always listened to what Shi said, because Shi had better battle instincts and was good at reading people.

Zeru was very eager to learn from his new sensei so he eagerly asked "So, what are we gonna learn about today sensei? I can't wait to learn some new techniques."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:01 pm
"Let's start off with learning Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)"

*Hanzo showed them all the proper hand signs for doing this technique and turned himself into the hokage. He then poofed back to normal and walked over to the desk with the lists of students and called forth one of them.*

"Zeru would you please come forth and show the class this technique. Don't worry if you don't get it the first time that's what I am here for."  

Dark-Ninja70

The Original Hacman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:15 pm
Zeru hopped up and eagerly skipped to the front of the classroom.You better not screw up Shi spoke to Ichi. Don't worry. I got this Shi Ichi spoke back."I hope I can do this." Zeru smiled devilishly. He made the hand signs that Hanzo made, focused his chakra, and POOF! There was a cloud of white smoke and as it cleared away, there stood a near perfect copy of the Hokage. " So what do you think sensei?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:37 pm
*Hanzo clapped*

"Nice work indeed let's move on to Bushin no Jutsu"

*Hanzo did a demonstration of the move and made 3 clones of himself.*

"To pass this test you need to make a minimum of 3 clones."  

Dark-Ninja70

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:03 pm
looks at hanzo " hey long time no see .. how has it been?" he asked looking at him " when you think there ready ill show them a fire dragon"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:21 pm
Zeru though that this task might be considerably harder. Hey Shi! Take over Ichi spoke to to his other side, Shi. Finally its my time. Shi spoke back to Ichi. Ichi decided to let Shi take over, because Shi was much better with chakra control and generation than Ichi. " Ok Sensei, stand back, cause this is gonna blow your mind. Zeru made the hand signs and held the last one while he gathered and concentrated his chakra. A small circle of dust rose around around him "BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!" Zeru yelled. Then in an even larger cloud of a dark gray smoke Zeru cloned himself. The only problem was that was that he made a mistake. He made 4 clones perfectly but the other ones were conjoined with another clone. Then the Ichi side took over and Zeru shook his head and then nervously smiled. " I got three!"  

The Original Hacman

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:24 pm
"Wake up...wake up...wake up..." The thoughts slowly creeped through Tai's mind. He instantly woke up in a jolt, practically knocking over everything infront of himself. Tai laughs nervously and looks around the room, sorta waving at everyone infront of himself. He looked at Hanzo and said "Sorry sir, cold chill just went right through me. Happens all the time." Tai places his hand onto the back of his head, and smiles, thinking his excuse would work.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:27 pm
looks around and then goes to tai and whisper's in his ears " ill teach you 2 good powerful katon jutsu's when your down with this " he said

((hes just an academy student, and no offence he won't have enough chakra. byakuya why are you even there. GO HOME!!!!!!!!!))  

teddy_byakuga

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:32 pm
Tai blinks and instantly thinks "Ok, this guy is off. I dont trust him much...but I do need more jutsus and power. I will have to play along for now." Tai then replies in a low whisper "Thanks alot...where should I meet you at?" Tai obviously seems slightly nervous, and not totally into the conversation. He quickly changes this body expression to a calm and clear one.

((I know, but you drew Tai right in.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:47 pm
((xD who is this)) "later in a few day when your strong" ( fo realz who the hellz is this xD)  

teddy_byakuga

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:03 pm
Tai sighs, and then yells "Sir, this man seems to be harrassing me. Can you please make him stand 10 feet from me at all times?" Tai quickly gives the man a cold hard stare, and then calmly looks away. Tai somehow already found a way to hate this person, even if they were evil or not. He just seemed like he couldnt be trusted with anything at all. Especially the way he was acting around Tai, which caused this sudden outburst of anger.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:07 pm
((WOW DUDE THAT COLD XD but ohh crap perky aight ill go but tell tai to delete that post it is disturbing) gone  

teddy_byakuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:21 pm
*Hanzo looked over at Zeru.*

"Great job, at least someone is doing well in this class"

*Hanzo stares angirly at Tai.*

"Now Tai if I ever see you fall asleep in class again your gonna wake up in a s**t load of pain and you Teddy help only those who ask for it."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games