Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:53 pm
Pyne sat down and started to eat his burger. He was starving.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:25 pm
Alyxis touched his elbow before she started on her own burger. She didn't eat as much of it and fed bits to Devin under the table.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:33 pm
Pyne smiled as he finished his burger. He cleaned up and smiled at Alyxis.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:48 pm
When Alyxis's plate was empty she leaned against Pyne and yawned, "How long until Kaede finds him, you think?"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:07 pm
Pyne wrapped his arm around her waist. "I'm not sure, but we need to be leaving soon." He said as he kissed her head softly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:19 pm
Alyxis leaned her head against his shoulder, "We'll wait until the time is up, then head out."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:30 pm
Pyne smiled and rubbed her shoulder softly. "Alright, we'll we need leave soon." He said as he looked around for Kaede.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:06 am
Lord of the Aesir

Kaede had run out of the cafe to look for Tiberius. She hoped that he would be in the general area, or maybe in the Hotel. She took a quick look around. Not seeing Tiberius, she decided to check the hotel. She rushed inside.  

Julia the Trickster

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:59 am
Tiberius had just crossed the lobby and was on his way out. He saw her and walked over to her. "You're back! Hello Kaede." He smiled nervously.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:13 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli had watched the group of 4 leave, and then return. He sat upon the snowy tree-tops of the City. He had sat there for hours, letting the snow hit his skin and melt. The only way he had kept time in the snowfall, was the snow piling up on his shoulders. Once the he saw the group returning he questioned what it was they left for. He understood that they had lost something...perhaps it was pocket sized.....Four people for a trinket? And two of them wolves? He thought, watching them enter the diner. He had debated following them, but just sat in the snow. He continued to stare into his own thoughts.

After a fair 10 minutes of his halves arguing he shushed them and slid from the tree brance he sat. The snow cushioned his fall, and as he stood it melted from his body. Eli walked into the Cafe, across from the group, and he approached them. He waved kindly and said,"Hey....I don't mean to scare, or intrude, but I saw y'all leave earlier. And I assume since you came back that you found what you were looking for?" Eli's voice was kind, and his face innocent. He genuinely wanted to help these folks with their problem, if they'd only accept him.  

Yazarath

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:17 pm
Pyne looked at the man who he had seen before. "Uhh Eli is it?" He asked as he looked at him. "No, we didn't find what we were looking for. Only tracks. So, we're headed back to where we came from." He said to the man.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:30 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli looked down slightly,"My apologies. I made a poor assumption." He held out his hand to shake with Pyne,"Yes Pyne, you're correct." He said. Then he added again,"I'm still willing to help if you'd like." He awaited the hand-shake should it come, and looked to the woman, smiling politely. His purple gaze returned to the man, though in his periferal he noted the wolf, the boy in disguise. Someone he had yet to meet.  

Yazarath

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:46 pm
Pyne shook back and gave a soft smiled. It quickly faded as he looked at his cup. "Sadly, I doubt we'll need the help. I don't know how King Mark will take it we're only bringing back tracks." He said as he sipped from his coffee.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:58 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli looked concerned by the news, and released Pyne's hand,"King Mark?" He furrled his brow in obvious confusion,"Why would a King be made at you for finding tracks? What exactly are you looking for?" He leaned against the wall beside them, and folded his arms across his chest.  

Yazarath

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:01 pm
"Yes, from the city we're from. It's ruled by a vampire named King Mark. He sent us to find his daughter that was kidnapped by a stranger who came into the city." Pyne said as he looked at him. He really wasn't sure if he should be giving all this information to this strange man.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff