Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:23 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan rubbed her thighs faster, with more urgency. She groaned his name and he laid her down on the bed, his hands still on her thighs. He was sweating already.
Dylan kissed down the pale skin of her throat and to her chest. His lips trailed down her stomach before he slid his tongue back up her body and to her lips for a quick, fleeting moment. "Ravin," He sighed, before sucking at her neck again. His fingers traced her inner thighs.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:36 pm
||I think we should tone it down a bit sweatdrop ||

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Warmth exploded all throughout her body. She squirmed even more, shoving her body closer to his in the process. Ravin breathed out a groan. He massaged her gently and sucked at her neck at the same time. He licked up her stomach. Ravin licked her lips. A deep moan escaped her throat.

"Dylan," she moaned. "Dyyllannn..."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:40 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Ravin," Dylan breathed, rolling off of her. He pulled the covers over them and laid her head on his chest. He felt like he was pushing it a bit too much.
His fingers stroked through her hair. "Whats your favorite thing in the whole world?" He took her hand in his, tangled his fingers with hers and kissed her knuckles.

||whoops. redface ||  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:58 pm
||haha, yeah it's easy to get caught up in it. I know xD||

Ravin Black

Desire ripped through her. She snuggled fiercely into Dylan and kissed his neck. He held her tenderly. Dylan stroked her hair and asked her pensively what her favorite thing in the whole world was.
As he took her hand and kissed her knuckles, Ravin felt her cheeks burn through her skin.

"You," she managed through her hard breathing. Ravin leaned into Dylan and closed her eyes. "Only you."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:26 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand followed shortly after Airi with a few snarls and slashes of his nails as well. The other girl in the tent screamed and ran. He smiled and let her run for a while before following her and appearing right before her eyes making her fall back to the ground from shock. After uttering a low growl at the girl he softened his facial expressions and knelt down beside her. He ran his fingers through her hair and then grabbed a handful pulling her to his face. He breathed in her scent and then switched his features back. He bared his fangs and sunk them deep into her throat ripping it out in the process of turning his head. He drank the blood like that and wondered vaguely if Madeline would ever have to see that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:45 pm
||evo could you post in Snatched? (: ||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:40 pm
||sorry for being gone so long! I didn't expect to be gone this long! xD Yesh, I'll post once I catch up.||

Airi Yuu

They ran and ran and ran and ran. The girl could no longer take it. She leaned against a tree, her human heart fluttering like a bird's. Airi bit down into her throat, quickly ending the girl's pain before it began. Life so easily extinguished.

Airi drained her body until the corpse was dry and shriveled. A glow emanated from Airi's body as she stood, licking the blood from her lips. She appeared even younger than before. Like the age she was turned. She heard another life ending in the area. She knew that Armand was taking his fill.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:19 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Other then me." Dylan chuckled. He would've said the exact same thing if she would've asked him. After she answered he smiled and thought of something other then pinning her back to the bed. "Lets play the game of favorites." He kissed her hand again.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:39 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin giggled. "Mhm," she purred, rubbing her cheek against his warm chest. "Sounds good to me. Should I go first?"

||sorry to have the short post! I just got back from taking a bath ^^ Mhm, I'm all warm now heheh||  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:43 pm
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan shivered, delighted. "Yeah, you can." He smiled, absently running his fingers through her hair. "I just want to know everything about you."

|lol!|

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:16 pm
||You know, there were these kids in my health class today. They were arguing with each other and it was annoying. They were telling each other to shut up. I said "How about you both shut up so I can talk?" Haha, it was funny xD||

Ravin Black

Before Ravin spoke, she noted Dylan's shiver of pleasure and grinned wickedly. She rained a shower of kisses all over his perfectly broad chest. Then she got to thinking. "What's your favorite movie of all time?" she murmured.

||Oh, I'm going to bed soon. I'm really tired.||  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:20 am

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter laughed, he couldn't wait either although his house probably could. He wrapped his arms around her tighter when she deepened the kiss. He swirled his tounge around hers and pulled back for a moment. "We really should learn self-control though," He couldn't help but chuckle, at any given time both of them was completly ready to jump the other and smother them with kisses and touches. He kissed her neck softly, they would enjoy today because there was no way he was letting her skip school again tommorow.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:17 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunter pulled her closer and his tongue was all over hers. Veronica could feel her entire body heat up instantly, just like every other time he touched her. "Right, self control..." She trailed off, trying to slow her breathing. "We'll learn tomorrow." She giggled softly at his chuckle. She was thinking the same thing. Minus learning self control. Veronica had never really had much of that. He was kissing her neck. She pulled at his hair lightly, then a little harder. He was so good at this. Why hadn't she met him sooner?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:36 am

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter gave her one of his devilish grins. "Tommorow huh?" He trailed his tounge up her neck and murrmered against her mouth "I can deal with that." He ground his mouth against her and picked her up to bring her to the living room. Setting her down on the couch he pressed against her and tangled his fingers in her hair, their mouths never parting for a second.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:41 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunter grinned at her, he agreed with the tomorrow thing. Well, duh. She knew he would. Veronica hooked her arms around his neck tighter, pulling her closer to him as he lifted her up. Their lips were moving quickly, she was breathing faster, ya know. When she got the chance to sneak in a small breath or two. He set her down, on the couch. Or so she assumed. His fingers tangled all through her hair. Great, sex hair again. Worth it. She giggled softly and continued to move her lips on his. "Hunter," She sighed arching her back and leaning in closer to him. He was right, at this rate, when she changed and he could lose control with her, this house didn't stand a chance.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games